IGNORED

Where you stay Pattaya?

eyebee

Pattaya bay resort hotel.........from 1/9/2009 until 11/09/2009....deluxe room......1600 THB/per day*and it was an offer running if you stay 7 days,you pay 6!!!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stay at the Old AA hotel Soi 13 right on Beach Road, they are renovating the place pulled all the old carpet out and replaced it with tiles, it's not the best place in town but it's got the best location.

Moo-ton :001_Thank_You5:

I plan on staying the first few days at Secret and book their limo (flight arrives after midnight, I rather pay the extra and be reasonably sure I'll get picked up!). Then I'll shop for a place with more green and a pool to relax.

make sure u get pick up?

there is geniue taxi stand on airport 24/7

www.Pattaya-Thai.com - Pattaya, Thailand News and Social Network.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

make sure u get pick up?

there is geniue taxi stand on airport 24/7

Never been to Patt. I have a hard time enough getting taxi to actually follow my directions in BKK where I know where I am going (and they don't!), let alone guide a taxi in Patt at 3 in the morning. LOL

The plan is to book the limo indeed.

I enjoy staying around Soi 7 & 8 .. Just love walking out the hotel doors & straight to the Beer Bars.. :Cross_Fingers:

Mud , Blood or Flood, We fuck tonight.

Further out than the dark side... the really dark part, tucked away in the tapioca fields...

Design is honest, advertising is lying

After 3 trips to Pattaya and all 3 visits spent at The Green Garden Resort ,very happy with this spot ,most likely a little out of the way for some being just beyond the end of second road in North Pattaya,but hey grab a baht bus and your were ever you want be in no time.Great circlular shaped pool with a bar as a centre piece.set in lush greenerie .Will most likely continue to use ,room rates quite reasonable especially this time of the year....

ROD THE SOD

I'm lucky, I stay in my villa, a bit away 10-15 minute from Beach road.

And I love it, nobody waking me up in the morning. A good night sleep and your fit

for another night in paradice city

only been tp pattaya twice and twice i stayed in soi 8 sunshine and eastiny plaza,next year i will try somewhere else maybe LK Metro,it sounds good

On the visits where I have plenty of money ... I stay at the Dusit ... and when not quite so 'flush' ... Areca Lodge ... both are good ...the Dusit has rather more luxurious facilities and much better views ... both have a gym ( which I like ) ..... and Areca Lodge is much nearer the action ( which I also like ! ) :) !

nowhere in the world I'd rather be ...

thnaks for the heads up on some of the places to stay. Will look into metro apartments I think as it sounds like a good place to chill out.

thnaks for the heads up on some of the places to stay. Will look into metro apartments I think as it sounds like a good place to chill out.

If the Metro apts are full try the Drunken Duck next door : )

'why do the mosquitos bite me and not you?'

Thai girl response 'Maybe mosquito a lady'

i was an Areca Lodge regular lovely hotel but pissd me of when i stayed xmas and new year, couple o years ago, the prices went up 3 times in 1 week period with a mandatory new year party that cost me 3,000 baht every guest pays even if you dont go, i asked a gf i knew to join me and she brought her daughter at an xtra 3,800 so for the hour we stayed it was expensive night, we went to bodega bar and had a brilliant night,

now i stay in soi buakhao, butchers arms 650 to 900 bhat the night depending on room size ,same all year round

love the area its great place to start the night from, going back dec again,

cambo

Living in the family's house up at the Buddha almost. Street called Pattaya Beverly Hills, I heard. Big nice house, but unfortunately not mine.

Depends, if travelling alone stay at Galaxy in Diamond, always get the only jacuzzi room - other rooms there are just too small for a man of my stature (nit noy pom pouy). If there are a couple of us we stay at Penthouse, the rooms are like a brothel with "health swings" and other features. pity for me is that the Katoeys seem to have taken over both bars so I don't monger at kitten any more, they had some sensational lookers there about 3 years ago.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

I'm a pretty regular traveller to Thailand. My two main hotels are the Flipper Lodge and LEK hotel. Both have good service, reasonable price, security, and decent breakfast (the LEK buffet is great!!!)

I am regulary in Thailand, most of the times in BKK, but 1 or 2 times also in Pats. Next time I will try the Fraser Resort - even if the reports of GF are confusing.

• 2 weeks later...

In Patts I always go at Galaxy Suite. I just came back from my last trip 2 weeks ago and as usual I stayed there. I like the rooms, also if they r not so big, and the staff is always really friendly and reliable.

And Heaven Above is just one floor below, hehehe ;)

During a two weeks stay I usually share the the time equally: 1 week Soi Diana area, 1 week Walking Street.

I truly like the vibrant action of WS, but after a week its enough and I move to Soi Diana.

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

i like to stay in Jomtien Central. Because, it is quiet, but can eat and shopping 24h as well. With the motorbike i am in a few minutes in Pattaya central. For me the perfect place.

For me I like the LK Metro / Soi Buakhao area, I try to go twice a year, sometimes the Irish Rovers, absolutely no complaints, last time I stayed above Club Blu. lovely big rooms and especially like the side access, where you dont have to go through the bar, I am booked to stay in Soi Buakhao Katesiree House on the recomendation of a BG. she stayed in Club Blu with me and said to me

"how much you pay room 1 night" answer "900 baht"

"why you not go Katesiree House same same room 450baht" so I duly left her my deposit and said I would contact her with my dates for January/February 2010 and she booked room for me, my way of thinking is she must see all the local rooms in the area and knows whats what, A/C & fan, dvd, tv, fridge, shower, and daily maid service, good enough for me, you know it makes sense.

my first trip i stayed at flipper lodge at soi 8. and other all trips i stayed royal Palace hotel on the second road. Nearly same prices but royal Palace quiter than flipper lodge. but my next trip in new year period if i find room want to stay August Suites. looking very nice...

• 4 weeks later...

my first trip i stayed at flipper lodge at soi 8. and other all trips i stayed royal palace hotel on the second road. Nearly same prices but royal palace quiter than flipper lodge. but my next trip in new year period if i find room want to stay august suites. looking very nice...

August Suites looks nice , but it states in thier website that there is a 500 bht joiners fee

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

Archived