Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Leeds United Thread

gazO

Where is the best spot to watch Championship games in Pattaya....I know in Australia we get 2 games on a Saturday and 1 or 2 during the week if its a split round

Can  you get vision in Pattaya or its just Premier League action??

I know I Rover in Soi Metro show the Leeds matches live, not sure of other Championship teams though.

life is like Oral sex ...........one slip of the tongue and your in the shit!!

12 hours ago, qqwert said:

I know I Rover in Soi Metro show the Leeds matches live, not sure of other Championship teams though.

Thanks for the intel mate......will start my search there whenever I get feet on the ground!!!

25 minutes ago, Prince Candy said:

Thanks for the intel mate......will start my search there whenever I get feet on the ground!!!

Hopefully you will not be watching Leeds as they will be in the Promised Land.... MOT

Sunday restart :wub: the smell of Premier league is in the air...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Leedsmick said:

Sunday restart :wub: the smell of Premier league is in the air...

Truly hope so, we look well set though it was a blow the league stopped when the lads were playing some of the best football we've done for years.

So, two slightly dodgy visits to South Wales - not always a happy hunting ground and of course the game against Fulham,

where all the pressure will be on Fulham, they can't afford to lose at Elland Road.

The rest of the fixtures look winnable, all are well down the table  

Good start on Sunday will settle any remaining nerves. 

Aston Villa double standard arse holes. Last season cried when we played on and scored. We gave them a goal back. 

Last night a GOAL against them just played on. Diabolical technology failure.

The managers views are so different.

• Like 1

Well Saturday went well and we haven't even played yet.

Need 18 points from 9 games to guarantee a top two slot - even if Fulham win all their games, including at Elland Road.

OMG a sloppy laboured performance against Cardiff. Plenty of possession but no penetration. Front 3 all off the pace, they sure missed Pablo today. Fulham next up got to win or the problems from last season could return.

On 21/06/2020 at 15:44, gazO said:

OMG a sloppy laboured performance against Cardiff. Plenty of possession but no penetration. Front 3 all off the pace, they sure missed Pablo today. Fulham next up got to win or the problems from last season could return.

Yes, disappointing performance in front of goal.

Mind you it is a bit of a bogey ground for us.

The funny thing is that after the weekend, despite that result we marginally improved our prospects.

Still seven points clear of 3rd place with one less game to play.

Have to do better on Saturday.

Cardiff bit of a Bogey team home and away, we made two basic errors and they capitalised and scored both times. We had 17 shots only three on target and no goals they have three shots, two on target and both goals.

The new rules of a break mid way through each half and the option of 5 subsitutes which Cardiff made full advantage of do not help the way that Leeds play.

Fulham at home is a must win for both Teams, maybe more so for Fulham with Brentford breathing down their necks, so hopefully they will come out to play more and leave gaps at the back giving Bamford more chances to hit the back of the stands!

Excellent result for Leeds. Fulham had plenty of the ball, especially in the first half, but didn't do enough with it.

7 hours ago, gazO said:

Fulham THUG

Hope he gets a ban for the rest of the season for that, fair play to White and the rest of the defence they played him out of the rest of the game.

On 28/06/2020 at 11:52, qqwert said:

Hope he gets a ban for the rest of the season for that, fair play to White and the rest of the defence they played him out of the rest of the game.

He has been banned for three games, which probably finishes Fulham's final hopes of a top two place.

They didn't miss him tonight, but then QPR lose to everyone except Leeds.

More worried about Brentford finishing in the top two!

Worrying lack of a cutting edge in front of goal tonight against the leagues bottom side. Anxious looks now at other teams results especially Brentford who have a very easy run in. If we lose against Blackburn on Saturday there's a good chance Brentford will be in front of us before our next game home to Stoke. Maybe WBA should worry more than us. Anyway we never make it easy for ourselves and can see this going to the last game.

Normal service is resumed dominate game and only 1 goal, 23 shots. Luton 1 goal 3 shots. At least got the point at this time last season might not even achieved that. On to Blackburn one game less to play.

A good result. A little wobble in the first half, but composed again to see the game out.  5 to go.