Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Leeds United Thread

gazO

Never any love or complements passed between us and them ( I can not even print the word)

Just noticed this wasn’t in the correct forum so moved to Sports.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Kalvin Phillips who was never involved with the international set-up at any youth level, is in Gareth Southgate's squad for the Nations League games against Iceland and Denmark

Leeds United have agreed a deal with Valencia to sign forward Rodrigo Moreno.

The Spain international, 29, had a loan spell with Bolton in 2010-11 and initially joined Valencia on loan from Benfica in 2014.

He went on to score 59 goals in 220 games for the La Liga club, helping them win the Copa del Rey in 2018-19.

"Valencia want to thank Rodrigo Moreno for his commitment and effort over the last six seasons," 

23 hours ago, vimto66 said:

I was joking because you were praising Leeds and wishing them well, many Man utd fans only wish hell and damnation upon them, and vice versa.:D

Opps! I misunderstood your comment. :P No I'm not existing but it's good to see I love our rivalry with them as it was very aggressive in past specially around 2000-2004. It was fun to watch them.

16 hours ago, JamesA said:

Opps! I misunderstood your comment. :P No I'm not existing but it's good to see I love our rivalry with them as it was very aggressive in past specially around 2000-2004. It was fun to watch them.

Aggressive understatement (like a war) my first encounter with violence was in 1969, I was 13 when me and my dad were attacked after the match (2-2 Billy overhead kick goal). Seen it every year home and away till relegated, twice.

Another young one for the future Sam Greenwood from Arsenal, must have thought more chance of first team football under MB.

Liverpool v Leeds live on Sky at 5.30pm on Saturday 12th.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 27/08/2020 at 13:55, gazO said:

Aggressive understatement (like a war) my first encounter with violence was in 1969, I was 13 when me and my dad were attacked after the match (2-2 Billy overhead kick goal). Seen it every year home and away till relegated, twice.

Yes you can say that and some of transfer between two clubs are make them more angry specially with Alan Smith and Rio Ferdinand who won couple of title with Manchester United.

Welcome Robin joined THE TEAM instead of going to Spurs or Newcastle I wonder if it could be the managers they have.

On 29/08/2020 at 09:58, JamesA said:

Yes you can say that and some of transfer between two clubs are make them more angry specially with Alan Smith and Rio Ferdinand who won couple of title with Manchester United.

I think you might be forgetting someone

CC221148-EBDC-4E52-9F5E-18070CB82544.jpeg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I think you might be forgetting someone

CC221148-EBDC-4E52-9F5E-18070CB82544.jpeg

Yes I didn't forgot most famous one and Eric Cantona become a legend here at United and won many titles with us. :P I talked about Rio because it was one of most talked transfer in that window.

Sad and glad, no points but a performance to be proud of. Some silly careless mistakes from a defence that's not played together and of course VAR. But Leeds attacked at every opportunity, so many teams would have parked the bus. Watched other games today Fulham looked certs for the drop on that show. Palace and Southampton poor. Heads up Leeds MOT 

Was a cracking game. Leeds will have made many a new admirer around the world today. Great to have them back in the top flight. Top 6 finish? We'll see.

Tom Tit

Ron went home for a meal and a wash, but what he had seen over there did not let him rest.

OUT. Not the side I thought would have been selected 11 changes from Saturday. Looked like they lacked cohesion and not had any time together.

Old boy Mallik got his goal via a big deflection, But good luck to Hull and at West Ham in the next round.