F6354728-155D-40D6-82FC-FF36007DDE0C.jpeg

Spurs v Leeds 1966 (colourised)

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

On 03/08/2020 at 08:13, davidge said:

F6354728-155D-40D6-82FC-FF36007DDE0C.jpeg

Spurs v Leeds 1966 (colourised)

Yes, I love the innocent choirboy act from the late, great Billy.

So well done Big Mouth, Big Head Franks the pressure told in the end, after all you said about Leeds.

As the the new song goes Bees are falling apart again !!!!!:Clap1:

As a United fan, good to see Leeds back in the premier league. Although I hate you lot, I've missed the rivalry being in the top flight.

4 hours ago, Faz123 said:

As a United fan, good to see Leeds back in the premier league. Although I hate you lot, I've missed the rivalry being in the top flight.

A United fan,   so that is West Ham United is it? or Newcastle, maybe Sheffield, or even Manchester. 

• Like 2

Been a busy couple of days - several big sponsorship deals arranged, two talented teenagers signed and Jack Harrison's

loan deal extended.

Hope for more soon - a central defender (hopefully Ben White) and a striker are priorities IMHO. 

Yes the 2 young lads look good Joe Gelhardt and Charlie Allen. 

Still waiting on Ben White saga I do not want to be held to ransom by Brighton. I am sure we must have a plan B if this falls through. Also still waiting on that striker plenty of names being banded around at present.   

Another young one signing Codey Drameh surprised Fulham let him go.

The Ben White saga continues 

On 13/08/2020 at 07:37, gazO said:

Yes the 2 young lads look good Joe Gelhardt and Charlie Allen. 

Still waiting on Ben White saga I do not want to be held to ransom by Brighton. I am sure we must have a plan B if this falls through. Also still waiting on that striker plenty of names being banded around at present.   

Rumour has it we have offered 30 million but they want 40.

Time to reluctantly move along I think.

Leeds’ first game is at Anfield. Could it be a repeat of the game I watched at the Vetch Field on 29 August 1981? :GoldenSmile1:

First home game is Fulham followed by Sheffield Utd away and then Man City at home.

Full fixtures:

https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

58 minutes ago, davidge said:

Leeds’ first game is at Anfield. Could it be a repeat of the game I watched at the Vetch Field on 29 August 1981? :GoldenSmile1:

First home game is Fulham followed by Sheffield Utd away and then Man City at home.

Full fixtures:

https://www.premierleague.com/fixtures

I'd hope for 4 points from our first 3 games (well actually I hope for 9, but lets be real).

April looks tough, both Manc teams and Liverpool preceded by Yorkshire derby against Sheff Utd.

A hard start but it will show where we are and what we need to do. 

On 20/08/2020 at 02:11, gazO said:

adidas x Leeds United unveil the home kit

I like the blue and white stripes on the shoulder bit!:P

As a Manchester United fan, I always wait for them to play in English Premier League as it's one of oldest rivalry in new format of EPL and good to see they gain promotion in impressive performance. I hope they will stay in league for long time. I would say they are much better than Newcastle and WHU to be honest.

6 hours ago, JamesA said:

As a Manchester United fan, I always wait for them to play in English Premier League ......and good to see they gain.... I hope they will stay in league for long time....

Manchester utd fan, are you sure?:rolleyes:

20 hours ago, JamesA said:

As a Manchester United fan, I always wait for them to play in English Premier League as it's one of oldest rivalry in new format of EPL and good to see they gain promotion in impressive performance. I hope they will stay in league for long time. I would say they are much better than Newcastle and WHU to be honest.

I would say we are much better than Man Utd to be honest.

20 hours ago, vimto66 said:

Manchester utd fan, are you sure?:rolleyes:

Yes I am. I am fan of Manchester United since 1993 when I was just 9 year old and since then I'm bit crazy about them. Even after Sir Alex retired I still big fan. I'm sure we will back on winning ways in next few years.  

6 hours ago, Captain Dave said:

I would say we are much better than Man Utd to be honest.

We can't make judgment based on two different league but don't worry we will see in next couple of weeks once English Premier League will restart. Unfortunately we need to wait until December 2020 to see them playing each other.

2 minutes ago, JamesA said:

Yes I am. I am fan of Manchester United since 1993 when I was just 9 year old and since then I'm bit crazy about them. Even after Sir Alex retired I still big fan. I'm sure we will back on winning ways in next few years.  

I was joking because you were praising Leeds and wishing them well, many Man utd fans only wish hell and damnation upon them, and vice versa.:D