Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

Greetings, 

The Grand Avenue Condo is still my first choice to purchase/lease!  I don't care for the pools, views or gym, I just want a large one bedroom at a reasonable price. I'll be there next week to discuss my options with the sales team!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

3 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Anyone got a Chanote yet?

I was told it is ready for me now, but I am not there to sign the documents FWIW.

On 03/09/2019 at 09:55, striderman said:

you had better take some photos.

meanwhile round the back (maybe building C ) some signs of life

1644947517_3sept018(Custom).JPG.201deb95cdf354d6967ed3d6420379f8.JPG

washing time

721329298_3sept019(Custom).JPG.2aef7b521d5b9493a8dcd0314faae528.JPG

and curtains..............

1177353679_3sept021(Custom).JPG.432973c957def9ba3b1a11831e940f13.JPG

Feel sorry for those moving in there, the new building that’s just started work is noisy as hell.

doesnt seem to be any limits on work hours, started this morning at 6 still pilling now at 7. Locals are pissed big time

On 28/08/2019 at 10:10, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

I want to live in a  brand new condos! Based on my experience,  brand new condos doesn't have Roaches, Ants and beddings/furnitures are new!

Recently I lived 6 months in condo which was finished 3 years ago but noone has lived there since. 8000bht for 1BR/month+electricity and water. Had washing machine and all the stuff. It was in Pratamnak though. Getting the new condo doesn't mean it has to be finished today in Pattaya.

• Like 2

On 03/09/2019 at 11:55, striderman said:

washing time

721329298_3sept019(Custom).JPG.2aef7b521d5b9493a8dcd0314faae528.JPG

Horrible setup of aircon outside unit. You will not enjoy sitting in the balcony. I did not know they still do it like that. Thumbs down. All the condos in Pattaya where I have stayed had the aircon unit out of the balcony. Minimum noise and no blow of hot air when you sit in the balcony. Very low quality job and poor design but your laundry will dry very quickly.

I had setup like that in Hua Hin but the room was thai style and only 5000bht/month which was acceptable.

can someone get a photo of the large crack in the wall i mentioned earlier is still unfixed all i know it on the 8 floor dont know what building.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

21 minutes ago, talung66 said:

can someone get a photo of the large crack in the wall i mentioned earlier is still unfixed all i know it on the 8 floor dont know what building.

inside? outside? front? back?  side? etc.

1 hour ago, The Danimal said:

inside? outside? front? back?  side? etc.

inside all i know is someone here in centara went to see a  owners new condo on the 8th floor and seen the recent large crack in the wall when he exited the condo  it was still there last week apparently (unfixed) and when asking what happened got told the building moved 

Edited by talung66

4 minutes ago, talung66 said:

inside all i know is someone here in centara went to see a  owners new condo on the 8th floor and seen the recent large crack. i was still there last week and when asking told the building moved 

Hmmmm...maybe C...I had a decent size crack I think last time when the furniture was delivered....but I wasn't there to see if it was in the wall of just paint

apparently you can see through the crack from the corridor to the room 

2 hours ago, The Danimal said:

Hmmmm...maybe C...I had a decent size crack I think last time when the furniture was delivered....but I wasn't there to see if it was in the wall of just paint

apparently you can see through the crack from the corridor to the room 

Greetings, 

It doesn't matter if it's a high or low end, all the condos in Thailand have interior and exterior cracking!  I live in a four star Condo in Bangkok and the developer is smart, he decided to put wallpapers so owners can't see the interior cracks!

How good is the construction workmanship in Thailand?

Hang Loose, mongoose!

57 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

How good is the construction workmanship in Thailand?

The workers are not interested in others work, they have zero respect for it. But most leading staff foreigner.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I am happy with the finished product...even if it took a few punch lists and inspections...but Wido is right

On 01/09/2019 at 19:42, wido said:

I confirm. The finishing and furniture from Younique are very ok.  

IMG_20190815_095233.jpg

IMG_20190815_095219.jpg

IMG_20190815_095118.jpg

IMG_20190715_072023.jpg

IMG_20190815_095058.jpg

looks quite nice

• Like 3

Royalyang,

Thanks for the photos!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

1 hour ago, Yabusaki said:

Royalyang,

Thanks for the photos!

The photos are from wido sir

On 13/09/2019 at 21:18, The Danimal said:

The photos are from wido sir

i got some from Napak my lead for rentals she send me stuff every time something new is on the market  theres are form  a 1 bedroom on market yesterday for rent.with everything as you see 2 tv and even washing machine and  2 small aircon unit for each room. 

15540.jpg

15541.jpg

15542.jpg

15544.jpg

15544.jpg

15546.jpg

15548.jpg

15549.jpg

15553.jpg

15556.jpg

15560.jpg

15563.jpg

Edited by talung66
  • Like 3

From photos i just added i can only see the microwave is a combo microwave grill not a oven is this the norm for all.

As in centara studios have the combo and other have a oven.

15541.thumb.jpg.3044cc5575e9c41c1df4703c8b360571.jpg

13 minutes ago, talung66 said:

i got some from Napak my lead for rentals she send me stuff every time something new is on the market  theres are form  a 1 bedroom on market yesterday for rent.with everything as you see 2 tv and even washing machine and  2 small aircon unit for each room. 

the view is nice and has everything you need, but finishes I would say are OK...but overall very complete...what are they asking?

13 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

the view is nice and has everything you need, but finishes I would say are OK...but overall very complete...what are they asking?

Yes not many would have that much stuff with a rental the individual air con will save on bills  not having to cool 2 rooms every time with central aircon.

This is her extract from line doubt the 24k will be for december though think all negotiable 

image.png.870b1775bf518d7e91818d46576d0b23.png

Edited by talung66

14 minutes ago, talung66 said:

From photos i just added i can only see the microwave is a combo microwave grill not a oven is this the norm for all.

As in centara studios have the combo and other have a oven.

from my understanding...one bedrooms got the microwave and two bedrooms got the oven

On 10/09/2019 at 07:38, wido said:

The workers are not interested in others work, they have zero respect for it. But most leading staff foreigner.

On 10/09/2019 at 11:39, The Danimal said:

I am happy with the finished product...even if it took a few punch lists and inspections...but Wido is right

You mean you understood what he wrote ??? :Dunno:

Edited by sulu

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

5 minutes ago, sulu said:

You mean you understood what he wrote ??? :Dunno:

I know wido...I know what he meant...that basically they don't take any pride on their work....many items on my punch list due to sloppy installation and rushed work