IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

On 30/08/2019 at 14:59, striderman said:

thumper style foundation machine 

Going again today and on a early walk the labours were setting up the tent site office i gather ( lunch room ) i ask i what make condo all replys yes condo  and pointed to grand avenue to confirm.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

On 30/08/2019 at 01:20, talung66 said:

Greetings, 

I'm interested in leasing a large one bedroom for 2 years!  Any listing and approximate cost?

Also, I don't care for the view!

Did you contact Napak i have a video presentation of a newly refurbished one in centara on LINE but dont know how to add pm if you have LINE and i'll forward it.

?? how large is large for you new condos average 45 sqm max would be 55 sqnm you need to go old for over 60 anyhow 19k is not out of the ballpark for 25k asking price for 2 years contracts  In  negotiation offer  a few extra months in advance for lower asking price. 

I asked the office their intentiom about the registration TM30, cause as long as you don't have the titlle deed, they have to register you. I got the following answer: We are now working on opening a Juristic person team. This team will be handling issues regarding registration. We will update you accordingly.

19 hours ago, Kahoy said:

Be careful with Pride. The quality of finish there can be shit. The interior wall cladding is about 1/8th inch thick. If anything needs repairing, they will want you to pay for it, even if it's aircon or plumbing, etc. Additionally, the insulation is so poor that many condos are like ovens in the morning, especially on the eastern side. If you're really keen, ask the dragon who works at the front desk to put you in contact with an Aussie named Steve. I rented a nicely furnished condo from him for 25K a couple of years ago.

I have seen some condos at The Urban and at City garden. I think City Garden is yoiur best bet if you get the right one. I looked at a 1 bedroom near the monastery for 23K.

Kahoy,

Much thanks for your advice!  When I move there, I'll buy you couple of drinks from Sapphire! 

Hang Loose, mongoose!

41 minutes ago, ant said:

It’s a hotel

i got this reply today from labourers 

8 hours ago, talung66 said:

on a early walk the labours were setting up the tent site office i gather ( lunch room ) i ask i what make condo all replys yes condo  and pointed to grand avenue to confirm.

what make you think hotel 

3 hours ago, talung66 said:

what make you think hotel 

I live in the orange building opposite 

guy that owns it said it’s a hotel.

great stuff, just had 3 years of the grand and holiday inn being built, now another 2vyears for this. Time to move

43 minutes ago, ant said:

great stuff, just had 3 years of the grand and holiday inn being built, now another 2vyears for this. Time to move

They have 3 pile drivers working there at present. Noisy as fuck.

Had it for 3 years mate, and before that the other Centara for 3

Doesnt seem that long ago that it was a small overgrown lane with just the Pattaya bay resort hotel.

was a nice quiet area, just Thai style rooms. Gonna move on I think there’s no sleeping after 8am these days 

9 hours ago, ant said:

I just moved room to centara building C room overlooking family mart very close the day after it started.

I will be renting mine out mid January....fully furnished, 2bd/ba, top floor, corner unit, double pool view, Bldg C...anyone interested let me know

3 hours ago, The Danimal said:

I will be renting mine out mid January....fully furnished, 2bd/ba, top floor, corner unit, double pool view, Bldg C...anyone interested let me know

not interested but  ?? how many months

see buy rent  sell section

and try napak details  in post 10 as an  agent for you 

4 hours ago, The Danimal said:

you had better take some photos.

meanwhile round the back (maybe building C ) some signs of life

1644947517_3sept018(Custom).JPG.201deb95cdf354d6967ed3d6420379f8.JPG

washing time

721329298_3sept019(Custom).JPG.2aef7b521d5b9493a8dcd0314faae528.JPG

and curtains..............

1177353679_3sept021(Custom).JPG.432973c957def9ba3b1a11831e940f13.JPG

Edited by striderman

I dont know full details but a new owner that i know slightly as i heard a conversation in the pool got close to 100k worth of deduction and/or non payment of fees etc  for year 1.

Nothing out of there pocket but saved him money to fork out for not fulfilling original  scope.

eg. the  loss of space on balcony for air conditioners position ( and noise that will come from it )it was meant to be at the end like centaras ect ect dont know all his complaints he made that got it.

5 hours ago, striderman said:

you had better take some photos.

meanwhile round the back (maybe building C ) some signs of life

I will have full video and pics when the mattresses get delivered

3 hours ago, talung66 said:

I dont know full details but a new owner that i know slightly as i heard a conversation in the pool got close to 100k worth of deduction and/or non payment of fees etc  for year 1.

Nothing out of there pocket but saved him money to fork out for not fulfilling original  scope.

eg. the  loss of space on balcony for air conditioners position ( and noise that will come from it )it was meant to be at the end like centaras ect ect dont know all his complaints he made that got it.

I was one of the first to get access to my place and bought during their best promotion....I don't have it in me to complain any more at this point.  That and I tool them to task during inspections and they have been fairly accommodating to me thus far.  My biggest complaint is the removal of 4 hot tubs and the monstrosity they made of the pool....all else I am happy with...the A?C thing doesn't bother me so much,

Just some FYI  i doubt the photos are actual in link 

https://www.gecko-properties.com/en-GB/realestate/central-pattaya/condo/gkp-c006759

image.png.5716e9eaf9b6eb9686fdb4995d1037a4.png

38 minutes ago, Scuba+ said:

Thai quota and the worse view i guess

Yes 4th floor back view advertised as city view i only stay in city view in centara more private but lucky enough not to stay in one staring at a wall.

Greetings, 

For as I'm concerned,  I don't care for the view, as long as decent size with nice furnitures! 

Hang Loose, mongoose!

1 hour ago, Yabusaki said:

Greetings, 

For as I'm concerned,  I don't care for the view, as long as decent size with nice furnitures! 

They used old showroom pictures. I am sure the advertised condo is not furnished as the pictures are showing.

• Like 2

Heard a bit more gossip in centara gym the other day there is a bit of movement in one building and a large crack has appeared apparently you can see through it it is that big 

All i know it is on level 8 dont know what building.

Edited by talung66

What’s with the landfill on the empty plot out front where the hotel is going to be?

looks an absolute mess, just bags of rubbish dumped all over the place, seems to be coming from the centara opposite 

On 03/09/2019 at 15:58, The Danimal said:

I will have full video and pics when the mattresses get delivered

I was one of the first to get access to my place and bought during their best promotion....I don't have it in me to complain any more at this point.  That and I tool them to task during inspections and they have been fairly accommodating to me thus far.  My biggest complaint is the removal of 4 hot tubs and the monstrosity they made of the pool....all else I am happy with...the A?C thing doesn't bother me so much,

What changes did the make to the pool. The original design was the best feature 

6 hours ago, ant said:

What changes did the make to the pool. The original design was the best feature 

They moved/added the slides and removed the hot tubs...they then made everything like rock feature...and the pool is now non continuous...lastly the created these giant rooms to house the electrical and filtration systems for the pool which they forgot about when designing it.  It isn't awful overall...but it is definitely a HUGE downgrade from what was designed and sold to all.