Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

13 hours ago, Oukiva said:

Looks like many people will have a good show on what happen on your bed... :rolleyes:

The curtains are already ordered. 15th of July ready. 

• Like 2

Brutox - legal helpful information spews forth from your posts and I appreciate that, love reading your posts... thank you... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Brutox - legal helpful information spews forth from your posts and I appreciate that, love reading your posts... thank you... 
Only like a broken record, maybe a 76[emoji12]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

ummm

The transfer fee (1% for the buyer) was mentioned on the final payment, but i didn't have to pay it as compensation for the delay. Otherwise i had to pay 28.000 baht for the decrease of the square meters after the land office  was taking the measures. I paid also for electricity and water meter and one year maintenance and sinking fund.
Wido, did your condo measure smaller?

ummm

On 29/06/2019 at 12:56, chris2004 said:

Which year?

there just getting them now in centara 3 years on

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

On 30/06/2019 at 06:15, Swinga said:

do you have your clubs ready?

do you have your clubs ready?
I can see the lush green fairways overlooking beautiful city views

ummm

1 hour ago, Swinga said:

I can see the lush green fairways overlooking beautiful city views

I'll peek in your unit next week

On 30/06/2019 at 15:15, Swinga said:

Sorry i see i missed. I was meaning the increase of my unit. 0.46 sqm

• 2 weeks later...

Look at what they are peddling now. 10% Guaranteed Rental Returns - with Buy Back!

http://www.thailandcondoshop.com/mailer/central-pattaya-investment-offer/

There are 4 different investment options to choose from:

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/a2f537ab8bb0b4ac52518d89d/images/364b9c57-148f-4a94-ae5d-b050455fd1d0.png

Below is an example breakdown of ROI:

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/a2f537ab8bb0b4ac52518d89d/images/48b3a31b-11fd-4752-81aa-c23ed2371cc8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, yoyohat said:

Look at what they are peddling now. 10% Guaranteed Rental Returns - with Buy Back!

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/a2f537ab8bb0b4ac52518d89d/images/364b9c57-148f-4a94-ae5d-b050455fd1d0.png

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/a2f537ab8bb0b4ac52518d89d/images/48b3a31b-11fd-4752-81aa-c23ed2371cc8.jpg

That means they’re going to, effectively, run the place as a hotel but using the private condos having already pocketed the cash.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

That's not great news for buyers that want to live there I guess.

Hopefully it won't get like The Base if they go ahead with it.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

4 hours ago, yoyohat said:

Sounds similar to the New Nordic group.

26 minutes ago, striderman said:

the reality of the top view minus greenery. taken yesterday

From Building C roof you have some pretty decent views of the ocean

On 14/07/2019 at 19:55, usexpat46 said:

Sounds similar to the New Nordic group.

i can see it happening the area where the hotel should be a carpark for tour busses for chineses and indian tour groups.  + what come with if you got a pool view there goes your peace and quiet.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

hey wido , can you give us an update on how things are there at present, no news really for ages off anybody, thx

Just now, paulyd2k said:

hey wido , can you give us an update on how things are there at present, no news really for ages off anybody, thx

Lots of inspections on the board in the office...still a ton of touch ups need to be done on the exterior of the building.  Some people were using the pools last week in front of buildings A and B.  My unit in C in a handful of tweaks away from being handed over and I am moving in furniture and curtains in weeks.  The property won't be a full go until early next year for sure.  Wido can give you a more detailed update for sure.

• Like 3

they have the waterwall working at least some of the time

1577420514_27july001(Custom).JPG.a3236eedde2142713469a1baa6390b3e.JPG

you can't see it but it was working when i took the pic..........some splash over on the concrete

937223895_27july002(Custom).JPG.124c5fff753112e12c126e808ba41d13.JPG

Golf course ready yet?

ummm

13 minutes ago, Swinga said:

Golf course ready yet?

of course...but you know what...the one thing I didn't notice was where to take the trash :Fuck_Knows:

56 minutes ago, striderman said:

they have the waterwall working at least some of the time

1577420514_27july001(Custom).JPG.a3236eedde2142713469a1baa6390b3e.JPG

Probably a poor choice of stone (dark) for a "weir" type waterfall (where water spills evenly over a length of weir, and cascades down the face of a decorative surface).

My recollection is that Pattaya water is "hard", with a high mineral content .. over time, and not so long a time, hard water deposits hardened minerals that build up on the surfaces over which it flows .. typically white, these mineral deposits are particularly unsightly on dark stone surfaces as this .. and .. on the plexiglass splash guard along the pavement in front of the wall.

Unfortunately, this is right at the project's front door .. the first thing visitors and owners see when they arrive .. where the initial project impact is made.

This might become either an owner maintenance cost, or an eyesore in the near future .. the local property management solution is probably simply to turn the waterfall off .. doing that and removing the plexiglass splash guard would not be such a bad solution if it becomes a chronic problem.

Again .. this is the difference between local developers and truly professional developers .. :Crazy1:

I noted earlier an equally bad flaw in the plexiglass canopy portico.

But, I guess owners should probably not be overly critical of things as this .. (bothersome to me, as this is what I did for a career) .. owners should probably consider themselves lucky to not lose everything they put into this place. 

Edited by brutox
  • Like 2

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

of course...but you know what...the one thing I didn't notice was where to take the trash :Fuck_Knows:
There'll be a cupboard somewhere ha

ummm

4 hours ago, The Danimal said:

1 hour ago, Swinga said:

There'll be a cupboard somewhere ha

Hey, guys .. common practice in most Thai condominiums is to provide a trash room on each floor, usually centrally located in the building's core area near the elevators, electrical services room, etc. .. a small room, maybe 2m x 2m with a couple of large trash bins, where the building janitorial services collects the trash each morning that accumulates from all the tenants on that floor.

• Like 3

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

1 hour ago, brutox said:

Hey, guys .. common practice in most Thai condominiums is to provide a trash room on each floor, usually centrally located in the building's core area near the elevators, electrical services room, etc. .. a small room, maybe 2m x 2m with a couple of large trash bins, where the building janitorial services collects the trash each morning that accumulates from all the tenants on that floor.

and my experience with a trash room in The Cliff Condo (where I stayed for 2 years), is that sometimes it would stink something awful... but after the condo workers removed the offending trash, all would be OK again... so, best to have your condo not right across from the garbage room... unless your olefactory senses are unable to smell foul odors, and if so - that is freakN awesome - never being able to smell your own horrible fecal stink is a blessing, FOR SURE!!

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24: