IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

28 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

Well, I'm only talking about Grand Avenue Residence!

Also, at the Grand Avenue Residence's balcony, if you can find a water faucet and electrical outlet let me know!

Do they have communal washers? 

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

Hello,

I don't know! I told my realestate agents, "tell the perspective owners, I'll pay half for installation and new washing machine!"

Afterwards, eventually when I move, you can keep the washing machine for next tenant! No way, I'm going to lease a new condo without washing machine!

Hang Loose, mongoose!

1 hour ago, Yabusaki said:

Hello,

I don't know! I told my realestate agents, "tell the perspective owners, I'll pay half for installation and new washing machine!"

Afterwards, eventually when I move, you can keep the washing machine for next tenant! No way, I'm going to lease a new condo without washing machine!

Thats very generous!

I prefer washing clothes by hand when i'm in thailand. But you need a machine for towels and bedding. 

Good luck.

11 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Hello,

9 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Thats very generous!

I prefer washing clothes by hand when i'm in thailand. But you need a machine for towels and bedding. 

Good luck.

There are only 50 Laundry places nearby ...I get wanting your own machine though.....I prefer dryers though to line drying...but mayve I could get used to it.

If someone made me that offer I would accept it...are you finding that is not the case?

12 hours ago, Yabusaki said:

Well, I'm only talking about Grand Avenue Residence!

Also, at the Grand Avenue Residence's balcony, if you can find a water faucet and electrical outlet let me know!

Many units have washers on their decks

12 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

No

Find a good Thai woman, give her 10k and she'll wash your clothes [emoji23]

ummm

On 06/01/2020 at 17:10, Yabusaki said:

Major Problem,

Majority of the units at the Grand Avenue Residence doesn't have built in washer and dryer! The owner have to pay additional 10,000 bhat to put a line for washing machine! Lots of owners are hesitant to put an additional line for washing machine! I'm not going to sign a longterm lease without a washing machine!  Living in a condo without washer and dryer will be too troublesome and humbug!

yes most just stick one in the bathroom and it take up room  in there

i think your a time waster i showed you one with everything long time ago.

14 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Thats very generous!

Good luck.

for 40 baht a week i can get a whole weeks wash with  a 100 meter walk.

• Like 1

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

3 hours ago, talung66 said:

Great ....but your clothes are not my clothes. After a variety of these places tag them and leave a hole, that option will never be used. 

1 hour ago, taylor1975 said:

After a variety of these places tag them and leave a hole,

40 baht in the machine close the lid come back in an hour hang up in room 

A single t shirt cost 25 baht 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, talung66 said:

That would eb about 3 pairs of underpants. The best laundry I found on Soi 15 was a place right by the  Urban behind a bar. I normally pay 200 to 300 for a load of laundry. Prices for laundry in Pattaya are about 3 times what they are in Angeles City (35 php a kilo). It's about 50 baht per kilo in Pattaya in most places.

I tried a laundry in the soi near Boomerang because they were cheaper and they lost half my stuff.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kahoy said:

That would eb about 3 pairs of underpants. The best laundry I found on soi 15 was a place right by the  Urban behind a bar. I normally pay 200 to 300 for a load of laundry. Prices for laundry in Pattaya are about 3 times what they are in Angeles City (35 php a kilo). It's about 50 baht per kilo in Pattaya in most places.

I tried a laundry in the soi near Boomerang because they were cheaper and they lost half my stuff.

yes they are but not if you do it yourself 30 baht for a load 

i know the one +  there is another around from the 7/11 near pride condo that also has by the kg

i got to the  small soi from 18 coins to centas back entry there are  3 landry's some with coin operated machines that start from 30 baht 

i go to the 40 baht machine guy he also does it by the KG i think it is 50 baht per kg for folded  + 5 baht  per item if  you want it ironed.

The guy opposite has 4 machines one takes a 20 kg load about 300 underpants think it 100 baht if full load 

Edited by talung66
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, talung66 said:

40 baht in the machine close the lid come back in an hour hang up in room 

A single t shirt cost 25 baht 

Apologies. Self service machines ....yes, 40b. Bit of a pain when they are not in your condo block. I prefer a small amount of hand washing each day.

• Like 3

On 21/12/2019 at 03:41, Oukiva said:

Your name should be on the fourth column of the last row. (See sample below)

If not, what is written in the second column ?

test.jpg

There is nothing written on the back side of the chanote. They let me fill in papers for send to inform the goverment. After 2 or 3 months, when it's done, i have to go back to the office to fill in my name on the chanote.

Greetings,

Would you lease a condo on the ground floor facing the pool? Yes or no, and why?

Hang Loose, mongoose!

53 minutes ago, Yabusaki said:

Greetings,

Would you lease a condo on the ground floor facing the pool? Yes or no, and why?

I wouldn't.  Ground floor units have no privacy at all.  Everyone at the pool can see everything that you're doing, so you have to keep your shades drawn (Unless you like the added attention)  There's also lots of extra noise from the pool.  There's a reason that higher floors command a premium.  

On 07/01/2020 at 09:36, talung66 said:

yes most just stick one in the bathroom and it take up room  in there

i think your a time waster i showed you one with everything long time ago.

I have never seen washing machine in the bathroom in Thailand. Maybe that is the option in the houses with multiple bathrooms, but what I have seen in the condos, it's always in the balcony. Also all the houses I have been visited, the washing machine has been outside.

In my latest 1 BR condo it was in the balcony and I think that is the best place for it. Most of the sensible condos, there is a water and electricity outlets in the balcony. If there is no outlets and you really need a washing machine, just skip those condo blocks.

Can somebody please describe the status of Grand Avenue right now ? And "Grand Avenue" IS the "Golden Tulip", yes ?

Looking a google street view from Soi Buakhow 15 it still looks like a construction site. Is that where the entrance to the condos is ?

Buit the main section of condo buildings around the large pool appears to be fully built ? 90% built ?

Also, any construction noises around to bother the tenants or is it mainly quiet ?

TIA

Edited by sulu

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

10 hours ago, sulu said:

Can somebody please describe the status of Grand Avenue right now ? And "Grand Avenue" IS the "Golden Tulip", yes ?

Looking a google street view from Soi Buakhow 15 it still looks like a construction site. Is that where the entrance to the condos is ?

Buit the main section of condo buildings around the large pool appears to be fully built ? 90% built ?

Also, any construction noises around to bother the tenants or is it mainly quiet ?

TIA

the condo entrance is next to Korandos bar in Soi 15

as i only pass by i cannot comment on any noise issues involved in finishing the interior of the project

the outside fronting Soi 15 does still look a total mess. a hotel was planned, but nothing has been started and i don't know if it ever will be.

Edited by striderman

On 13/01/2020 at 01:51, jpmelville said:

I have never seen washing machine in the bathroom in Thailand.

Now you saw one :wink:.   (My old unit in Center Condo)

cc772.jpg

Jomtien ..the Residence.ed3337d731735930a1af3b259912974c.jpg89deeac51d82ea3ab5044372bd59cc45.jpg

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Oukiva said:

Now you saw one :wink:.   (My old unit in Center Condo)

cc772.jpg

But he didn't say in the shower.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 3 weeks later...

from what i just came across https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=grand avenue pattaya&epa=SEARCH_BOX 

Are the usual average  studio size condos that centara has  averaging from 33 to 37 sqm  1 bedroom like the bases 29 sqm ones in grand avenue

I prefer to live in one large room instead of 2 small ones .

and it seems rental prices are coming down some seem  reasonable for start  asking price for band new sure lower can and will be negotiated for 1 year rental the way thing are ATM 

image.png.219395b907962c25e3d975a52a66b221.png

i am sure this one will take 19 k unless a thai owner saving face.

image.png.04852981740905213dc00abfd31896fe.png

Edited by talung66

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

I noticed that the Condo has a decent size steam and dry saunas and the temperature can be manually controlled by users! Their gym is decent for condos but all the equipments are made either from China or Thailand, based on my experience, the equipments will need major overhaul within1.5 years! In regards to my unit, my portion of the cost of new washing machine and the installation charge was approximately 12,000 bhat! (The owner and I decided to split the cost 50/50)

I'm excited to live there for next two years! If you have any questions regarding the Condo, let me know after March 1, 2020!

Edited by Yabusaki
  • Like 4

Hang Loose, mongoose!

On 15/02/2020 at 05:09, Yabusaki said:

Their gym is decent for condos but all the equipments are made either from China or Thailand, based on my experience, the equipments will need major overhaul within1.5 years!

yes, only the treadmills are good, the other stuff is (cheap) shit