IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

5 hours ago, Oukiva said:

Hi. This may good news with people involved in this thread. I was yesterday at the Land Office, and while I was waiting a friend I noticed a group of ladies who were registering a huge number of new chanotes. At one time I walk near their table and saw documents had all a GRAND AVENUE logo on top. They had probably between 50 and 100 brand new chanotes :)

They haven't posted new photos on IG for months

Thats cause old mate, that was posting on IG got jack of their shit and left them

This development will only be finished as people pay and settle up, and until then, your sinking fund fees are probably paying for shit, that was never done right before you took hold of your title.

It's simple, the developer is not paying to do anything until condo owners hand over cash and you can all hope, enough people do, so it gets finished in 2022 or beyond.

I would be asking many expatsfor advice, about forming a comittee to protect/see that your sinking fund fees aren't paying for items that were meant to be done "before/during/in construction/before your handover".

• Like 2

ummm

20 hours ago, Oukiva said:

Hi. This may good news with people involved in this thread. I was yesterday at the Land Office, and while I was waiting a friend I noticed a group of ladies who were registering a huge number of new chanotes. At one time I walk near their table and saw documents had all a GRAND AVENUE logo on top. They had probably between 50 and 100 brand new chanotes :)

Were they Chinese ladies by any chance?

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

45 minutes ago, Swinga said:

Thats cause old mate, that was posting on IG got jack of their shit and left them

This development will only be finished as people pay and settle up, and until then, your sinking fund fees are probably paying for shit, that was never done right before you took hold of your title.

It's simple, the developer is not paying to do anything until condo owners hand over cash and you can all hope, enough people do, so it gets finished in 2022 or beyond.

I would be asking many expatsfor advice, about forming a comittee to protect/see that your sinking fund fees aren't paying for items that were meant to be done "before/during/in construction/before your handover".

getting mine this week...been ready some time but I haven't been back in 4 months....I will inquire about this and pass along what they say

getting mine this week...been ready some time but I haven't been back in 4 months....I will inquire about this and pass along what they say
Your dealing with David Marson $spelling$

He screwed every cent out of that place, has no more to give, except take yours. No need to report back. That's the truth.

On the surface it will all look rosy, don't be suprised if your sinking fund is empty every year paying for "maintenance" and the place is still not finished.

I'd like to know more about thai juristic laws but I hazard a guess it's like the west, they just empty the account and make you pay more, unless you have a good farang committee keeping them in check.

ummm

17 hours ago, The Danimal said:

They haven't posted new photos on IG for months

At one moment there were three ladies working on documents & chanotes on a big table. A guy took a few pictures of them You may soon see them on their website :) … maybe.

1 hour ago, likeaking said:

Were they Chinese ladies by any chance?

No. Thai looking ladies, all wearing the same dark blue vest.

16 hours ago, Swinga said:

Your dealing with David Marson $spelling$

I believe this is the first time this name has surfaced .. any additional information? .. if not, is this guy worth Googling-up?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

David marsiano to correct myself

ummm

On 13/12/2019 at 18:07, Swinga said:

I would be asking many expatsfor advice, about forming a comittee to protect/see that your sinking fund fees aren't paying for items that were meant to be done "before/during/in construction/before your handover"

I am not an owner in centara but know there is still no committie  4 years on.

It is something about they need a certain percentage of chanots to start one.

maybe an owner there can elaborate.

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

well that chap wido is living there and he still has no chanote, and i know he used to be on site everyday before near completion,  so i would imagine that he is hounding them for his,   does anyone know anybody who has their`s,  made me laugh on the e-mails they sent out showing pictures of stacks of chanote`s , and saying all ready to go,   typical of this place,lol

buy offplan , not only will you se the condo value constant sinking while they build but also have endless of problems after completion ......... unbelivable people buy theese units really :Anger:

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

3 hours ago, paulyd2k said:

well that chap wido is living there and he still has no chanote, and i know he used to be on site everyday before near completion,  so i would imagine that he is hounding them for his,   does anyone know anybody who has their`s,  made me laugh on the e-mails they sent out showing pictures of stacks of chanote`s , and saying all ready to go,   typical of this place,lol

1 hour ago, Larssonn said:

buy offplan , not only will you se the condo value constant sinking while they build but also have endless of problems after completion ......... unbelivable people buy theese units really :Anger:

I will get my note this week and have had offers on the unit for 160% of what I paid.  Not sure if the negative Nancy's are jealous...uneducated..bitter...whatever.  It was a hedge bet and very successful.  

Edited by The Danimal

12 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

I will get my note this week and have had offers on the unit fir 160% of what I paid,  Not sure if the negative nancy's are jealous...uneducated,,butter,,,whatever.  It was a hedge bet and very successful.  

land of dreams welcomes your sucess , gratulations :Clap:

• Thanks 1

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

pity this one who posted today accepting a 30% loss :

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/grand-avenue-2-bed-2bath-condo-direct-from-owner-best-price--381043

160% increase vs a 30% loss , will be intresting to se if he can sell at this pricing and maybe intresting for someone in here aswell with more education .

some running repairs i spotted today on the first block built

513637107_15dec012(Custom).JPG.d10edf1b2645b708b8fe5c35cae16bf7.JPG

197575365_15dec013(Custom).JPG.b53742a74e1c73d8790a9e8e9dbf50f6.JPG

it may not look great right now, but i've seen similar builds have the same teething problems over the years

5 hours ago, paulyd2k said:

last i heard it was still 2 months on with bank getting FET for land office form bank at cost him 5k  i did skip a bit of reading here but..

2 hours ago, Larssonn said:

pity this one who posted today accepting a 30% loss :

https://www.bahtsold.com/view/grand-avenue-2-bed-2bath-condo-direct-from-owner-best-price--381043

160% increase vs a 30% loss , will be intresting to se if he can sell at this pricing and maybe intresting for someone in here aswell with more education .

The baht and sold ad he isn't losing 30% he most probably making 30% yes it 30% less than sale price.

well as we all know it a 3 fold reason

1) thai quota v foreign quota 

2) what percentage of the daminals 160% is from the strong baht.?? breaking even in sales price would make me 70% if i bought in 2012 

3) chineses are prepared to buy new as we all see hard to sell old though better quality and size.

3 hours ago, The Danimal said:

I will get my note this week and have had offers on the unit for 160% of what I paid.  Not sure if the negative Nancy's are jealous...uneducated..bitter...whatever.  It was a hedge bet and very successful.

Edited by talung66

@The Danimal are you sure your doing your math right i understand you maybe calculating the strong  baht as well

image.png.6c22b510fcf083e133e3cb56dbe005d8.png

Edited by talung66

11 hours ago, The Danimal said:

had offers on the unit for 160% of what I paid.

7 hours ago, talung66 said:

@The Danimal are you sure your doing your math right i understand you maybe calculating the strong  baht as well

image.png.6c22b510fcf083e133e3cb56dbe005d8.png

160% of what I paid...not 160% return...huge difference

Paid about 3.1+M....had an offer of 5M...will hold out and rent LT until I can double or until I want to use the baht for something else

USD was ~34/1 THB when I bought (August 2017)...now it is ~30/1...so it isn't on the exchange 

49 minutes ago, The Danimal said:

160% of what I paid...not 160% return...huge difference

Paid about 3.1+M....had an offer of 5M...will hold out and rent LT until I can double or until I want to use the baht for something else

USD was ~34/1 THB when I bought (August 2017)...now it is ~30/1...so it isn't on the exchange 

ok got it cheers. I seem to be misreading a bit lately.

I can't see any reason for holding on if you can get that what the point when you can do it now 

1) selling the contract before the chanote arrives land office won't know for tax reason  100% in your hand 

2) you can get a bigger and better one and still have change 

3) get 2 live in one rent one out  double down.

image.png.32cc8175726dcd8d3e3f25aa484e041c.png

I am not a naysayer i will end up buying as a end user  and know  I cant sell for more than i paid.

I don't know anyone selling for more than they paid in centara or grand  if they wanted a quick sale.and can't see any for sale for more than original price unless they got in really early 

https://www.hipflat.com/projects/grand-avenue-pattaya-mpnqmw

image.thumb.png.51162db3939f14099e3352190836dffb.png

33 minutes ago, talung66 said:

I can't see any reason for holding on if you can get that what the point when you can do it now 

1) selling the contract before the chanote arrives land office won't know for tax reason  100% in your hand 

I don't disagree...it just isn't a priority for me at this point.  I would always want at least a 2/2 as the 1/1's feel crazy stuffy and small to me.  Also, I would not be staying there for any significant time.  The reason/situation surrounding why I bought originally has changed drastically and at this point it is purely an investment for me and I feel I will be able to get more....maybe not based on many comments here.  Still, everything for me has gone great so far despite all the warnings and naysayers....and I am lucky enough that this is a small asset for me so if I make a mistake and lose everything...it won't affect me.

Edited by The Danimal
  • Like 3

The price to sell any of these units right now must be very far below pattaya market value. 

49 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

The price to sell any of these units right now must be very far below pattaya market value. 

ok for if you bought early and want out and you had AUD.

image.png.3774ee767a113f08950769374b70b643.png

2 minutes ago, talung66 said:

ok for if you bought early and want out and you had AUD.

image.png.3774ee767a113f08950769374b70b643.png

I would count that as a loss that got lucky.

Greetings, 

Any large one-bedroom unit available for longterm lease?

Thanks.

Hang Loose, mongoose!

11 hours ago, talung66 said:

ok got it cheers. I seem to be misreading a bit lately.

image.png.32cc8175726dcd8d3e3f25aa484e041c.png

I am not a naysayer i will end up buying as a end user  and know  I cant sell for more than i paid.

I don't know anyone selling for more than they paid in centara or grand  if they wanted a quick sale.and can't see any for sale for more than original price unless they got in really early 

https://www.hipflat.com/projects/grand-avenue-pattaya-mpnqmw

image.thumb.png.51162db3939f14099e3352190836dffb.png

Regarding asking price per sq meter, when I was looking to buy a condo all the projects that I looked at this price would vary depending on the floor.  The lowest price would be the lowest floor and the highest price would be the top floor.  Also on a couple projects the price would vary depending on the side of the condo was your view. Another factor is the units at the end of the hallway where they only had 1neighbour were the most popular.