IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

Today I will inform at the office.

I was at the office and they confirm that Nova sold their part in the project at Marciano, the other developer. I was talking at the manager and he confirmed that the project will finished at the end of this year when I was optimistic. If pissimistic at the half of 2019. I had the impression they will finish the sold units first. It means that we will life at least one year at a construction site. They not talk about the hotel. They will sent me information about the changing.

Edited by wido

50 minutes ago, wido said:

Today I will inform at the office.

I was at the office and they confirm that Nova sold their part in the project at Marciano, the other developer. I was talking at the manager and he confirmed that the project will finished at the end of this year when I was optimistic. If pissimistic at the half of 2019. I had the impression they will finish the sold units first. It means that we will life at least one year at a construction site. They not talk about the hotel. They will sent me information about the changing.

The first thing that they should complete should be all of the common area.

Last visit was told by Roman, 300 condos from purchasers early on in the project are being prioritised.

Yes, will be a building site for quite some time. 

• Like 1

Sorry I am asking, is there someone knows, about developer Marciano.because I do not know much about the construction companies in Pattaya?

47 minutes ago, Blueydog said:

Sorry i don't get on every day to check here

Yes that is what i read & it appears at least the first few sentences turned out to be real & true

And after the first few sentences it quickly degenerates into dreamland.

Will that mean without chanote you cant sell your condo?

Sometimes I really want to put my condo in Grand Avenue for sale:unsure:

Will that mean without chanote you cant sell your condo?
Sometimes I really want to put my condo in Grand Avenue for sale:unsure:
Some people at Centara managed to get rid of their hot potato without chanote, i doubt they told the buyers the history
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blueydog said:

you can sell your condo even now with just the contract & some have done that.

It is impossible to sell a condo if it has no chanote.

However, you can sell on the contract to buy the condo and that is what people may have done in this building. I imagine that they are very pleased to have got out of it relatively unscathed.

• Thanks 1

I’m so happy I’m not involved in Pattaya real estate other than renting and walking away when the contact is over.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Blueydog said:

Well technically speaking yes you are on-selling the contract of that condominium.But when you can sell it fully furnished & even with a tenant it does feel as though you are selling the condo despite the fact if things went real bad it can possibly be lost by the new purchaser or be prepared to go to court

I wonder if there are any other countries in the world where people can live in a condo, and rent it out, and even sell it on with a sitting tenant all without actually owning it at all.

You couldn't make it up.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

it`s a mockery here,lol,  they can build a massive shopping centre in a year and this saga goes on and on,  who knows when these will be finished, another year at least, and now with no swanky hotel as it`s frontage it will look shite, just like plain old condos,

So as a condo owner they want to stop you walking through the hotel lobby as it isn't a common area, but then don't allow you to bring your own drinks into the pool area and require you to buy drinks from the inside bar if you want a drink by the pool?

Today they were very busy concreting everywhere. I saw Roman and he told me that what they said about Nova group isn't correct. Don't belief the news papers he said. But I don't longer belief him. 

IMG_20180726_135343.jpg

• Like 2

On 25/07/2018 at 21:00, Blueydog said:

Recently even despite my contract being about as useful as toilet paper which states hotel lobby & restaurant is part of common use area they posted a sign which i must admit did not see the day out stating us owners were not permitted to walk through hotel lobby . I thought having a hotel being part of the complex could be a good thing but it is not when you get a hoard of a dozen kids screaming by the pool or even a dozen adult Indians screaming by the pool.

The better developments that include both a hotel and a condo (such as Movenpick in Na Jomtien) seem to have entirely separate pool areas for the hotel part and the condo part. As far as I know the condo owners can use the hotel facilities but the hotel guests cannot use the condo facilities.

This seems like the only way to do it to me. hotel guests in Thailand are often extremely down-market.

• Like 2

Every time when I enter the construction site of Grand Avenue I see a lot of workers sleeping or eating. Sometimes working. Of cause the construction is going very slowly. 

At the rate they're going, maybe first quarter 2020?

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

you cant rush perfection, 55555,lmfao,  I wonder why they were offering 5% off to owners the other day, to get a few bob extra the pot is low I think, cant afford to get a full construction team, 20 or so workers wont put a dent in this, well if the finish date is 2025 maybe,

20 hours ago, Blueydog said:

Part of the problem is there is no real policing of anything & unlike Centric Sea people can even walk into the lifts all wet with no tewel

That's simply bad management, which is common here.

20 hours ago, Blueydog said:

Like i said the sign only lasted a day before being removed. I didn't even get to test it out. The pool area does have a bar.

Needless to say very little has happened this year & still no fitness centre,steam room or sauna but we are permitted to use the one on top of Centra ,the hotel behind & those hotel guests are permitted to use our pool.

I wonder about the legality of this? If the pool actually belongs to the condo juristic person then the hotel would need to have a contract with the juristic person in order to use the pool. Any such contract would have to be approved by the committee and/or the co-owners at a GM.

If I lived there I would be asking questions about whether there is a contract, and if so who signed it, and how valid it is. If there is no contract then the hotel guests can simply be refused access. If there is a contract then you need to check that it includes sufficient payment to cover the cost of pool maintenance and repairs.

It sounds to me as though co-owners need to have a meeting fairly urgently to get this clarified.

Edited by KittenKong

12 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

I wonder about the legality of this? If the pool actually belongs to the condo juristic person then the hotel would need to have a contract with the juristic person in order to use the pool. Any such contract would have to be approved by the committee and/or the co-owners at a GM.

If I lived there I would be asking questions about whether there is a contract, and if so who signed it, and how valid it is. If there is no contract then the hotel guests can simply be refused access. If there is a contract then you need to check that it includes sufficient payment to cover the cost of pool maintenance and repairs.

It sounds to me as though co-owners need to have a meeting fairly urgently to get this clarified.

I would look at the monthly income statement for the condo to see how much the hotel is paying for pool use.  Then look at the total cost  for running and maintaining the pool and determine if its a fair share of the cost.

Blueydog u should start another thread like they did for Art on the hill ownersy

Sent from my HTC_U-3u using Tapatalk

ummm

5 hours ago, Swinga said:

Blueydog u should start another thread like they did for Art on the hill ownersy

Seeing as theOp was all about selling a unit and now that unit is sold maybe nobody should be posting. maybe you all should go and start a new thread?

Seeing as theOp was all about selling a unit and now that unit is sold maybe nobody should be posting. maybe you all should go and start a new thread?
I wasn't havn a go at bluey, I was highlighting the many complaints bluey has could go to another thread on its own [emoji3]

• Like 1

ummm