IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

People are dying to move in 

ummm

I am 2 lazy to go back and read all the post from before.

Have you all found out if you will all get your condos when they are eventually finished?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
FIMG_20180709_114407.jpg.244c16d980cf8f7eba42711b6c618542.jpgire-resistant doors placed in building B

Does that mean that the doors don’t get mad??? 87572dabf90b7fd0d91f1dc37e21902a.jpg

Cool to see the construction as I always saw this building from my stays at Centara.

That pool looks really deep! Is it just the perspective?

6 hours ago, Man7 said:

Cool to see the construction as I always saw this building from my stays at Centara.

That pool looks really deep! Is it just the perspective?

Very small pool for that size of the complex.  Personal home swimming pools are larger.

9 minutes ago, usexpat46 said:

Very small pool for that size of the complex.  Personal home swimming pools are larger.

This is the original plan of the condo complex, whilst the hotel has changed, I'm sure most of the condo area and pools remain the same.

014.jpg

Edited by Gnorman

I can't understand why anyone would pick a condo where your only view is another condo 20 feet away. It's not like these are cheap are that there aren't thousands of others with great views.

• Like 2

Location is great but buying off the plan in Pattaya sorry but you are insane this has been seen many times before.

On 16/07/2018 at 17:23, chris2004 said:

I can't understand why anyone would pick a condo where your only view is another condo 20 feet away. It's not like these are cheap are that there aren't thousands of others with great views.

Depends on the individual, you want a great view, I personally couldn't give a shit. I like VT 6 but that's got nothing to do with the view, I like the convenient location.

What do you consider a great view? Anywhere in Pattaya is a boat view, not a sea view 55555

Cheers

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

15 hours ago, kent hansen said:

.... Pictures I took tonight. still 20 workers .....

Though at a crawl, at least it is moving .. the developer has been able to hold on and apparently has enough upside in this to want to get it completed.

He might be applying the ol' tried and true Thai 'pay as you go financing' technique, where the developer has little/no equity or financing, and relies upon new sales deposits to pay for construction.

So, existing buyers should not complain too loudly, lest they scare away the unwary new buyers upon whom the developer and they themselves rely.

Existing buyers now 'on the hook' might even offer to cooperate with the developer, in a marketing campaign offering their testimonials to encourage new sales.

I wonder how many units remain unsold.

This might be something about which to think, but I would make very sure of to whom my title deed is pledged and the exact mechanism by which it gets released to me.

Is possible?

Edited by brutox
  • Like 3

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

the family mart build opposite that was bare ground on june 5th....................

5b51ddfcb3551_5june005(Custom).JPG.95a09cad69dc56c606938756405c41f6.JPG

and today it is now done. only the stock to go in

5b51dda628ae9_20july004(Custom).JPG.754c81dd501c2f146e956dc19bd875f9.JPG

46 days if only everything was that quick.

27 minutes ago, Blueydog said:

On a side note i just read on newspattaya.com that Nova group is no longer involved in Grand Avenue Pattaya. Has anybody heard about that

i've not noticed any temporary halt in the slow build process which i would expect if there was another switch of developers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blueydog said:

... On a side note i just read on newspattaya.com that Nova group is no longer involved in Grand Avenue Pattaya. Has anybody heard about that ...

.. Tulip Group ... Nova Group ... neeeeext!

Nova seemed to be moving the project down the pitch, though painfully slowly .. what a disappointment, but not entirely a surprise .. it appeared that Grand Avenue was recovering, though only by the least of onsite efforts .. if Nova Group has in fact gotten out, perhaps new sales were simply insufficient to make the market risk worth the development risk to complete the project.

Who can know what convolutions put this one in the crapper, and how deep? .. as written earlier in this thread, we can only guess, and the guesses typical of this kind of situation are not particularly appealing .. there is absolutely no transparency in how Tulip Group created this debaucle.

Seems I commented hopefully just a wee bit too soon, only yesterday:

On 7/20/2018 at 14:08, brutox said:

.. Though at a crawl, at least it is moving .. the developer has been able to hold on and apparently has enough upside in this to want to get it completed ...

Maybe Nova Group cannot be blamed for seizing an opportunity to try rehabilitating a distressed asset created by predecessor Tulip Group's Kobi Elbaz .. (gosh, I wonder when he will return to town).

Well .. if it is true that Nova is bailing out, then turn the page .. wonder if there will be yet another chapter.

Edited by brutox

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

3 hours ago, Blueydog said:

Yes from my condo in Centara i could see the Family Mart started & finished so quickly. I started thinking perhaps we should have built a Family Mart rather then a Gymnasium  here. We could have been making money instead of an ugly site of no gym i have been told last xmas & the previous it would be built . Perhaps xmas 2018 for gym & chanotes if i am a good boy. I may try to put my own photo up here soon but they are all in my phone

On a side note i just read on newspattaya.com that Nova group is no longer involved in Grand Avenue Pattaya. Has anybody heard about that

Cannot find newspattya.com....where was it you saw it ???

27 minutes ago, jasper651967 said:

Cannot find newspattya.com....where was it you saw it ???

facebook

Screenshot_2018-07-21-17-46-05-708_com.facebook.katana.png

Edited by RoyalYang

2 minutes ago, RoyalYang said:

facebook

Screenshot_2018-07-21-17-46-05-708_com.facebook.katana.png

Thanks for posting RoyalYang, but who writes such tripe?

I'm not saying it isn't correct that Nova have pulled out, because I have no idea. The rest of the post is just a load of shit, so I suspect the part about Nova pulling out could well be utter shit like the rest of the post.

• Like 3

Maybe Nova Group cannot be blamed for seizing an opportunity to try rehabilitating a distressed asset created by predecessor Tulip Group's Kobi Elbaz .. (gosh, I wonder when he will return to town).
Well .. if it is true that Nova is bailing out, then turn the page .. wonder if there will be yet another chapter.
He was in town a week ago. Saw him eating in a restaurant I was at.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk