IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

12 hours ago, Blueydog said:

LOL,sorry but you guys are having trouble with the picture here as i still do. Whether you go to juristic office to bang your head against a wall with no answers or go over the road to the big office to get no answers or more lies you still come back knowing no more then you did. I am unsure the number but the majority of people still have no chanote . Those that do have chanote are paying maintenance fees however the rest are currently not.

There is no book of accounts, there is no GM as yet nor is there any committee.

I do understand the situation, but what your co-owners need to do is to get together and form an action group. It would probably also be best to engage a lawyer, but take care that you arent overcharged or cheated.

As long as you act individually I think you will get nowhere.

8 hours ago, Blueydog said:

Of course i have numerous complaints

Hell after almost 3 years after completion dates most still have no chanotes.It was same developer as Golden tulip or renamed Grand avenue & still is at least 50%. Very little has been to contract & may well never be . There is little point going to a solicitor to waste money. I want what i started paying for back in 2011 like most people would whether you are buying a piece of fruit or a fucking mercedes. I am sure numerous people have lost sleep over both projects & some still are . I sleep quite well at night these days but almost on a daily basis feel disappointed about things whether it is just my carpark being abused or looking at the empty space that should be a gymnasium.

I am on the side of any buyer here who has paid money for a project here but feels let down

Here is a link to you tube

I love the part around 3 minutes 37 seconds where he says your coming into a project getting the full service,all in. The pool & everything will be maintained very well blah blah blah. This is what i thought i was buying into but not only will it never be, i worry in the future it will just be a very rundown project very early in it's life like so many other poorly managed projects are. It already looks much older then it is if you walk around

I feel for you Blueydog, I hate seeing any one cheated of their money by these crooks. Not having your chanote after all this time would have me feeling bad everyday also.

I'm 100% sure bm Swinga wasn't having a crack at you about posting in this thread, just trying to help you. As bm KittenKong says above, trying to get some sort of owners action group together is probably a good idea, so maybe a contact thread on PA here to reach out to other owners is a start. 

Good luck to you, I hope everything turns out well.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, wido said:

This is how Thai People think about the pedestrian way to the office of Grand Avenue. The sign "No parking" is not for motorbikes, they think. 

IMG_20180731_121545.jpg

To me it's pretty typical of Pattaya, and it's not only Thai people I'm sure. The amount of rude falangs that block off entrances to restaurants, bars and shops etc all around town is unbelievable.

Edited by Gnorman
  • Like 3

the Soi 15 end of the centre block is getting it's undercoat

5b60dcd239917_1august010(Custom).JPG.cbe47972b5981817531c3dac49053f7f.JPG

5b60dce9eba83_1august011(Custom).JPG.16a57d35cc04d76380180350a635ec62.JPG

Edited by striderman
  • Like 2

yes it`s really important to get that done at this stage of completion,  it`s just torture watching the idiots run this project, ,,, also anybody know what happens when the Christmas deadline comes and goes?, as we all signed to agree for the extended finishing date but obviously that aint happening.

Edited by paulyd2k

Gotta make it look good for all the buyers breaking there necks to get in on this bargain 55555

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

3 hours ago, paulyd2k said:

... as we all signed to agree for the extended finishing date but obviously that aint happening.

Hey, pauly2dk.

Signed what, exactly? .. I assume the buyers conceded something to the developer for agreeing to a delayed delivery .. and, that the developer conceded something to the buyers for agreeing.

Edited by brutox

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

21 hours ago, brutox said:

Hey, pauly2dk.

Signed what, exactly? .. I assume the buyers conceded something to the developer for agreeing to a delayed delivery .. and, that the developer conceded something to the buyers for agreeing.

hi, they asked us all to sign a waiver to accept a new finishing date of December 2018, just wondering what could be done about this, I just want end to all this bollox,  it`s nothing like what I signed up for, was looking like a top class project from the start, with nice hotel and amenities, now it looks like nirun condo 2.0

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 07:58, Evilfriar said:

Gotta make it look good for all the buyers breaking there necks to get in on this bargain 55555

Cheers

yes,lol, but you can`t polish a turd, lmfao

What happens if you don’t sign their silly bit of paper?  They go back in time and complete everything by December 2015?

9 minutes ago, paulyd2k said:

hi, they asked us all to sign a waiver to accept a new finishing date of December 2018, just wondering what could be done about this, I just want end to all this bollox,  it`s nothing like what I signed up for, was looking like a top class project from the start, with nice hotel and amenities, now it looks like nirun condo 2.0

2 minutes ago, nzwolfgang said:

What happens if you don’t sign their silly bit of paper?  They go back in time and complete everything by December 2015?

I still do not understand why buyers agreed to execute the waiver.

I assume there is a late delivery penalty clause in the original contracts .. by signing the waiver, I assume buyers forgive these penalties in return for something:

• Was there anything else buried in the waiver, that was perhaps its real purpose?
  • What did the buyers actually get out of the deal in return for presumably waiving delay penalties?
  • Does the late delivery penalty still apply for the December 2018 delivery date?
  • What would happen if buyers did not sign the waiver?
  • Did this merely buy the developer more time, during which he could continue collecting pre-sale deposits while putting a minimum of that money back into the project?

As for "I just want end to all this bollox", that is a much longer post.

• Like 2

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

well it was obvious that it wasn't going to be finished and that golden tulip was defunct, so there were changes happening which was out of many peoples hands I thought, and it was going to be completed by nova group. so I thought not much could be done and at least it would continue to get finished, by Christmas 2018 I was assured, but now the date is getting nearer and no way it`s looking anywhere near being finished this or next year,  and also that wido guy on here said he was well compensated, so I followed that up and was offered no maintanence fee for 1 year and the sinking fund to be covered by developer, I have this confirmed in e-mail off that roman larin who was in charge

• Like 2

1 hour ago, paulyd2k said:

well it was obvious that it wasn't going to be finished and that golden tulip was defunct, so there were changes happening which was out of many peoples hands I thought, and it was going to be completed by nova group. so I thought not much could be done and at least it would continue to get finished, by Christmas 2018 I was assured, but now the date is getting nearer and no way it`s looking anywhere near being finished this or next year,  and also that wido guy on here said he was well compensated, so I followed that up and was offered no maintanence fee for 1 year and the sinking fund to be covered by developer, I have this confirmed in e-mail off that roman larin who was in charge

Last I knew Roman Larin is still the mouthpieces for the project. The new sales contracts in E block are showing completion 1st quarter of 2019, but  they may take 6 months longer without penalties.  Looks to me as they are concentrating on finishing A-D blocks and the common areas, while leaving E and F until the end.  I think the hotel is on hold until the main part is complete, if it happens at all.  Anyway...slowly slowly catch the fucking monkey !

well they can say what they want but it`s gonna be a building site for another year or so at least, and I cant see any hotel group jumping on board now to be honest, hope I am wrong and it gets finished as a luxurious project,  but I am done with it cant wait to offload mine however the outcome, I have owned a few properties here so I`m not green , just wont invest here again, I will keep the one I`m in now and that's it.

• Like 1

looks like it`s gonna be above ground swimming pool,555555, or is it gonna be one foot deep, you need to dig down 5 or 6 ft to put all the re-inforcement  and concrete in, how are they going to hide all that blue piping and big concrete holes etc, and also have a walkway around the pool, looks crazy to me tbh, you look at the levels of the central building , see what happens,lol

• Like 2

also they might have to wait for the 14 year old digger driver to get better before they continue with the pool, lmfao,

On 02/08/2018 at 17:05, jasper651967 said:

Last I knew Roman Larin is still the mouthpieces for the project. The new sales contracts in E block are showing completion 1st quarter of 2019, but  they may take 6 months longer without penalties.  Looks to me as they are concentrating on finishing A-D blocks and the common areas, while leaving E and F until the end.  I think the hotel is on hold until the main part is complete, if it happens at all.  Anyway...slowly slowly catch the fucking monkey !

On 7/31/2018 at 16:24, Gnorman said:

To me it's pretty typical of Pattaya, and it's not only Thai people I'm sure. The amount of rude falangs that block off entrances to restaurants, bars and shops etc all around town is unbelievable.

The "Customer Parking ONLY"  sign outside my business is written in English for a reason....

On ‎31‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 13:50, wido said:

This is how Thai People think about the pedestrian way to the office of Grand Avenue.

The sign "No parking" is not for motorbikes, they think. 

IMG_20180731_121545.jpg

IMHO they think right :):rolleyes:

The sign clearly says  ห้ามจอดตลอกแนว : No parking Outside The Line/Alignment 

So I understand that what is forbidden is double-parking and similar bad parking,

but all this area, sun/rain protected, is indeed a place where you are authorised to park,

even when you are a farang who can't read Thai... :wink:

I imagine if a developer is short on funds, short cuts and cost savings will be made all the way through. Good thread this, good warning on why not to buy off plan

On 7/29/2018 at 13:37, Blueydog said:

Yes under 2 months to clear land & fully construct a family mart yet over 2 years now i have been told gymnasium would be started. The white lattice frame did have all potted grass plants that were left to die. The pot plants around the pool left to die & none of the building apart from hotel ever had a spiderman as yet. There are even some plants growing out of a ledge on the 6th floor that will eventually cause damage from the roots.

20180725_150757.thumb.jpg.482ad4b714713d13a159eaa5d5a4ac5b.jpg

the fake rocks near the swimming pools get weather bleached over time, and end up looking shitty... at least that is what happened at The Cliff (a NOVA built Pratunmak condo building)... proper upkeep/maintenance is essential for condos, and if not there (my bet is that 78% of Pattaya condos are lacking in this area), over time (6 years or so) the common areas turn to shit... 

• Like 2

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

the upkeep of the building after completion is paramount, and very rarely done,  they need a decent amount of cleaners ,a pool man, maintainence guy or 2, a good juristic person, but I don't know of many places this is followed through, even some of my friends who have expensive condo`s, nothing gets done, and usually the person holding the funds shoots off with the money,lol

• Like 1

"The "Customer Parking ONLY"  sign outside my business is written in English for a reason."

so, what gives you the right to ban parking on what I assume is a public road?  If you dont provide off-street parking for you customers then take a chance like everyone else. 

• Like 3