Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

no top hotel now, but a family mart ,wtf,   this development is a f***** shambles,  worse part is I bought one,   cant wait to offload it if I can,lol

1 hour ago, paulyd2k said:

no top hotel now, but a family mart ,wtf,   this development is a f***** shambles,  worse part is I bought one,   cant wait to offload it if I can,lol

the family mart is not part of the development. it is on the other side of Soi 15 between centara hotel/condo and the hideaway guest house bar

• Like 2

12 hours ago, striderman said:

the family mart is not part of the development. it is on the other side of Soi 15 between centara hotel/condo and the hideaway guest house bar

ah somebody did say there was a biggish Tesco going opposite a while back,  ok thx,  still a shambles development tho,lol

16 hours ago, usexpat46 said:

In 1930 construction started on the Empire State Building, 13 months later it was completed.  A much taller building with less building technology available.

I have seen a lot of projects finished way before this one, that massive shopping mall on north pattaya rd looks like it will be to,lol.

With the Nova Group now involved I am hoping and expecting this development to move at a quicker pace with good spec and a chanote at the end of it !!

30 minutes ago, jasper651967 said:

With the Nova Group now involved I am hoping and expecting this development to move at a quicker pace with good spec and a chanote at the end of it !!

Nova Schmova - dreamON LittleWing... I have heard others say that with Nova involved, things will go fast/smooth/etc... how many years has this project been in the works - 3?  how many more years before completion - my totally layman estimate is another 3 years... but I am sure it is a real good, long term investment... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

On 6/22/2018 at 20:52, striderman said:

they will have a handy family mart .................

5b2cd48aa464d_22june004(Custom).JPG.22260ad7fcf45bdffad727bef0fd70b3.JPG

this is directly opposite the site on the other side of Soi 15.

we can guess which will be finished first.....................i reckon so...........see outlaw josey wales

5b2cd49dc0317_22june005(Custom).JPG.c963b76ec55d8b33b3daf84655f5b370.JPG

Is the Family Mart going where the liquor wholesaler is/was?

Thanks as always for your photos Striderman.

7 minutes ago, Gnorman said:

no that beer/booze place remains to the left side when looking at those 2 pics. the family mart is being built on land that has been empty and fenced off a long time.......................june 5th

5b2e3a6f5699e_5june004(Custom).JPG.12a2d421532b00c13b3ba6216eab0746.JPG

the fence showing june 14th 2014 to the left of this pic..............

5b2e3b542a2aa_june1128_800x600.jpg.06cc8ef4669a76a0dedf8714cd9defd9.jpg

centara azure still under construction then. booze place is where the low grey roof is by that fence

Edited by striderman

21 hours ago, Gnorman said:

It's still existing

IMG_20180624_113752.jpg

1 hour ago, wido said:

view through the window off living room condo besides the pool floor 

1 hour ago, wido said:

view through the window off living room condo besides the pool floor 7IMG_20180627_131156.jpg.27c82b9825b3dc374d17c1431c26e4b8.jpg

1 hour ago, wido said:

IMG_20180627_125853.jpg.f220880dcb0b3a5e0e29e76b876ae6ae.jpgview through the window off the living room my condo floor 4

Looks like its starting to move at a decent pace. Much more confident of the project now....But TIT !!!

Edited by jasper651967
double posted

19 hours ago, jasper651967 said:

Looks like its starting to move at a decent pace. Much more confident of the project now....But TIT !!!

In the A building.

IMG_20180628_130952.jpg

• Like 1

Did I hear that right. The operator of the excavator was 14 years old. WTF

12 Pints in Know it all

18 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

Did I hear that right. The operator of the excavator was 14 years old. WTF

It's the construction off the watertank building B. The construction is stopped till today. I don't know when they will start again.