IGNORED

Hot Resale At The Golden Tulip - Foreign Quota

far east

9 minutes ago, wido said:

The salesman of the nova group promised to pay all the transfer fee as compensation for the delay.

That promise wont cost them much.

9 minutes ago, wido said:

He also told to pay the last installment when they can hand over the chanote.

Very wise. Personally I would not pay the final instalment until ALL the snagging is done to MY satisfaction, all the common areas are completely finished and fitted, and the chanote is right in front of me.

These people lie constantly and are devoid of any integrity at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

That promise wont cost them much.

i found this:

Transfer tax and fees in a off-the-plan condominium project

Developing and selling new condominiums is a contract controlled business in Thailand and must comply with government regulations. One condition is that the buyer of a new unit or in an off-the-plan purchase of a condominium cannot be charged more than half of the 2% ownership transfer fee only. All other duties and taxes related to the registration and transfer of ownership must be paid by the developer. It is common that developers of condos in Thailand try to pass on transfer costs to the buyer for which they are by law responsible.

• Like 3

On 12/02/2018 at 08:37, wido said:

Next step to check out: oposite the Grand Avenue project you have the Centara project. Roman told me at the end of Februari, every owner must have his chanote. Don't shoot the pianist. He's making right what Kobi turned wrong.

Curious to know if this has actually happened now that we're into March, does anyone have info?

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

23 hours ago, Evilfriar said:

Curious to know if this has actually happened now that we're into March, does anyone have info?

Cheers

My friend who buy there a studio haven't the chanote, but he had to give papers from the bank that his money was clean. He forgot to do this. He will get the chanote when he hand over the bank paper.

Thanks for taking the time to respond Bluey.

Cheers

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

5aaad759e2146_mar16003(Custom).JPG.a0d2e1a237df678aafb3feb100d7d293.JPG

border wall up to keep out mexicans

5aaad78aa7e8c_mar16010(Custom).JPG.84466acf4df45ef1f35f19deac8e7363.JPG

the block left side is most advanced but still way off ready. for instance no lift yet, only the shaft where it will go

5aaad7e70a42e_mar16013(Custom).JPG.d6daeeda14087cc3c508acabfac2ab08.JPG

part of the middle blocks

5aaad80c054d8_mar16015(Custom).JPG.d4744e294650317eabdb1c58334b650a.JPG

rather him than me !

5aaad837c0247_mar16016(Custom).JPG.3c60834d97de27aacfb3de28bb4711b1.JPG

5aaad852dd102_mar16011(Custom).JPG.3e41d83126a0d7fe4dd9d8af30a3f0bf.JPG

5aaad86b66eb8_mar16017(Custom).JPG.0d598fcfa88340ec796b10dc5f841d24.JPG

seemed a few more workers around than on some of my visits

what I really think/feel => that construction project will never EVER get finished... not sure why, but it just looks half-ass'd... e.g., the windows are in the buildings (the ones that you can see from the road/Soi 15), but look roughed out/not finished, and have been that way for what seems like several months, although the near finished photos of the inside directly above look OK... I feel sorry for those that sank money into condos... hopefully one day/someday it will get completed, and the folks that bought into it will reap the benefit of owning a piece of Pattaya (the future Miami Beach - yeah, right)... and Soi 15 will have a shitTONNE of additional traffic on it - as if it isn't already a clusterFuck most of the time with taxis/tour buses/liquor delivery 3 wheel jalopies, at night the garbage truck making its rounds - parked along the sides of an already narrow road... add to that dumbAsFuck/or to put it in a better light, unknowing tourists who walk 3 abreast, etc, not paying attention to traffic, that sometimes is roaring past... fatal pedestrian accidents just waiting to happen... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

they have done the 2 book ends..............

5ab77fa0dac3f_mar25010(Custom).JPG.00f0bdcddf3f79c8a31d3b6d8871025d.JPG

5ab77fb660c28_mar25011(Custom).JPG.605db68c3c011965c1ec454d12d51e3f.JPG

never seen them use that truck wheel wash dip once

On 15/3/2018 at 19:03, Blueydog said:

I have also heard but cannot confirm that the hotel of Centara avenue is up for sale & the land & hotel development for grand avenue is up for sale too

I asked the manager about this. For Grand avenue, Hilton canceled for he hotel in the project. According the manager, the condominium project will first finished. The project is on planning to be finished on time. Than they will take their responsibility for the hotel by looking for a hotel group, the financiring and start the construction of it. I think many buyers will be dissatisfied, because they will still have a construction site for more than 3 years

why is it painted blue? and why do they not paint the floor levels blue?  why leave them white? is this so Thais can count how high they are?

ummm

22 hours ago, Swinga said:

why is it painted blue? and why do they not paint the floor levels blue?  why leave them white? is this so Thais can count how high they are?

The A building,floor level is painted blue. The D building floor level isn't painted because the wall of the floor level isn't rendered yet.

Why blue? Maybe because it gets dirty less quickly

On 3/25/2018 at 18:19, Halfaboy said:

Now it becomes clear to me how close the buildings are to each other.

Yes i wouldn't fancy living there. Your only view is into the condo opposite.

• Like 2

On 28/3/2018 at 05:28, chris2004 said:

Yes i wouldn't fancy living there. Your only view is into the condo opposite.

If you buy off the plan you have also to read the plan. I buy one of the few who looks out about the whole length of the pool.

• Like 2

On 3/28/2018 at 11:38, wido said:

The A building,floor level is painted blue. The D building floor level isn't painted because the wall of the floor level isn't rendered yet.

Why blue? Maybe because it gets dirty less quickly

Ok then, how about you change the brochure to show a blue building? And we make the pool green or pink? Up to you

ummm