IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Thanks for the info. How can I can tell if they are salaried dancers or models? Different number ranges??

Since you seem to be willing to try things it would be an interesting experiment to have some smoke free days of the week and promote it as such. I wonder if you'll gain more customers than are turned away by that. The key is to promote it with signs out front otherwise the majority of folks who don't like smoking in bars will never know..

Smoking inside is legally forbidden in Thailand; fine 2,000 baht.

How can you officially promote something that is against the law ?

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smoking inside is legally forbidden in Thailand; fine 2,000 baht.

How can you officially promote something that is against the law ?

This is one thing I love about to visit Thailand and some Eastern-European countries. Smokers generally are treated like criminals in the west. That is why I like to visit these "rebel" countries, where I can smoke where I want. Businesses can choose if they allow the smoking or not as can the punters also. Smoke free places to choose from, if the smoking is not your thing.

I don't understand how promoting smoke free days can be against the law? Promoting "come here and smoke" could be against the law...

I would like to say good luck to everyone at Kaos. I hope it is a huge success and I will be visiting later in the year.

Some of the BM have suggested really good ideas for improvement (music, girl rotation etc). Lets face it, a lot of us have been to a gogo once or twice. Active owners on the forum are a good thing. But the negativity from some people! Seriously

There are BM who seem to think this gogo should only cater for one person - THEMSELVES

If this is the case then OPEN YOUR OWN GOGO

Once you realise the work and constant stress involved, you may get a better understanding. The phrase "you cannot please everyone" comes to mind!

Rant over

Much love, peace out

Cool, I was hoping it would be more 1500 ST max and 2500 max for LT. Very interesting as another person stated mamasan tried to interject during barfine negotiations with quoted prices of 1500/3000 ST/LT.

Was the 2000 ST what the girl wanted?

Yes, it was a stunning wonderful girl 10+ who told me about the prices.

Yes, it was a stunning wonderful girl 10+ who told me about the prices.

Ok, now that's hilarious.

Because on this or the other Kaos thread, I believe a forum member mentioned something about a mama-san trying to interject during barfine discussions, mentioning ST/LT prices of 1500/3000 baht. The mama-san was quickly talked to and she stopped doing what she was doing (my impression being that the guy thought these prices were too high and/or the mama-san has no business in this area).

Well, bring the mama-san back into the price negotiations then, LMFAO.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I can get draft beer between 50-90 bath in almost every agogo bar in Pattaya.

Plenty of agogo bars have BF for 6-700 bath.

The asking girl's fee is the same as in any LK/WS agogo.

The only thing that's any cheaper in Kaos is LD.

That's why I think it's pointless to use the 1-10 scale. There's absolutely no universal agreement on what it means, just as there is no universal standard on beauty. Moreover, not every customer is looking for 18-19 year-old stunners, that's not the Holy Grail of mongering. Some customers do indeed give priority to personality and performance over appearance.

Anyway, here's my reaction after my first visit to Kaos:

I visited Kaos on Friday night, its second day of operation. I stayed about an hour (between midnight and 1.00 am). It was an OK 60 minutes, but I doubt I'll be rushing back for another visit.

It's a very small place, with seating for a maximum of maybe 40 people. It was pretty much full when I got there, but I counted only 15 male customers. Quite a few of them had female companionship, either with girls from Kaos or the outside, which made things rather cramped.

The girls danced five or six at a time on the stage. The line up was about average in my eyes. There were a couple of quite pretty girls, a few not so pretty and the rest in between. In terms of physical beauty, I don't think the line up was better or worse than many other go gos in Pattaya. The girls were all in coyote uniforms (halter tops and hot pants).

The girls were friendly and willing to sit with customers. Lady drinks cost 120 baht and my SML went for 105 baht, which is cheap for a go go bar. Bar fines were 700 baht, also at the low end of the go go scale. I didn't notice what style of music was being played, but the volume was commendably restrained. Overall, it boasted a good party atmosphere.

Bottom line: one more bar in a town that already has too many. To paraphrase Winston Churchill, "Kaos is a very modest bar. Indeed it has a lot to be modest about." But it is still early days for a new venture and Kaos may still be able be able to distinguish itself among a myriad of similar bars. It remains to be seen if cheap drink prices are enough.

The small, "intimate" feel of the bar may work as a attraction for some, but not me. Maybe I'm just claustrophobic; I prefer larger bars. That, of course, is not a criticism, merely a personal reaction and an explanation of why I won't be rushing back.

But I wish Brian the best of luck in navigating the crowded shark pool that the Pattaya go go scene has become.

Evil

I went there a couple of days ago and had the exact same impression.

Cheap LDs are great and all, but if there is no lady I want to buy a drink for, what's the point?

U know what they say about it takes 5 compliments to make up for an insult/slamming.. like ive said before, lots of sincere and constructive engangement here but the whiners just take up all the space as usual. Cant believe how Brian can deal with it, trying to make a more expat friendly gogo and get so much shit.  If u dont see a girl u like, then buy a girl a LD in the gogo next door.. is that really so hard to figure out? If u get a draft beer for cheaper or  Leo for 20b cheaper in happy hour another place - go there..? I would! If i cared.

I was there this night, music improved a lot and got to catch up with Brian as well with some views and critique, good and bad about my perception of the  place. He was very responsive and easy going as i know him to be. Nice chat, and thanks for the drink bud, been too long :)  Some prices may be tweaked if he wants to match every single cheapest item in all gogos combined.. but is it possible? No idea. BF 700, LD 120, bottled beer 105 = 925. Just dont see it anywhere else, at least not in LK or WS.  

Oh this is the second time i popped in since opening night, huge difference in girls' attitude and comfort level imho. More girls in less clothing too, girls are settling in just nicely methinks :)

Oh i forgot - this cracked me up... to the guy who saidhe wouldnt be back unless the place was only half full. I guess Brian should aim for less success to get your ass in the door asap! 5555+++  

I will be drooping in for sure during my stay from June to September this year and hoping the place is still rocking then. Good luck to you Brian for at least trying to make a difference to the Go Go scene. Pattaya need more business people like you so again good luck.

Thanks all for coming. Last night closed at 315 still full. my ladies are the stars of this show. Again numbers 1-25 exclude number 2 please not sure how she became a model must know the manager. Anyway have 10 stunners. Yes numbers above 25 are hit and miss some old, some fat and some very nice could be models. Again every time I want to get rid of one i print the report and I am shocked. OUr top girl is 36 years old gets 20 lady drinks a night. I have two super super models coming on the 20th twin sisters. I still will take my top 5 over any go go and they all barfine . About prices of ladies warned two managers yesterday that they are not mamson and cannot talk to the customer ever except for the barfine price. 700 baht for models. Yes some go go' s have 700 baht but not for model dancers. Anyway, this group of girls are amazing always dancing especially late when they are not shy, always sitting with customers. I am so happy decided not to sell.  At glasshouse had so many problems before with lazy dancers who sat upstairs constantly. This group only stops  to eat once a night. Thanks again all..brian oh  About draft  beer and bottle beer.  Am I not mistaken that they serve draft beer in very small mugs. that is  why I had it for two days at glasshouse than stopped . The poster above has best point. 105 beer, 700 barfine for models, 120 baht lady drink who else has? and with a great atmosphere. 

Went back to Kaos again today at 20:30 and lots of empty seats!

I sat on the righthand side were you sit very close to the dancers, I had a ladyrump swaying literally just inches from my face!

Normally I don't like to sit so close, but this particular lady had a very wellshaped bottom so for once I didn't mind! :wink:

Looking around I saw that lefthand side is slightly further away from the 5 dancing podiums, so maybe a little better view of the girls from that side! 

Best seat is probably directly to the right as you enter, as you sit on the short side and have all the dancers lined up in front of you, so you don't have to bend your neck everytime you want to view another girl than the one in front of you!

About the quality of the girls, some nice bodies for sure, but as there are no topless it's impossible to tell what their tits look like in the nude!

For me a cute and beautiful face is number one and then a pair of nicely rounded firm tits, that's what I look for first when barfining a girl.

There were maybe 15 or so girls visible when I was there, and of these I didn't see any that I would categorize as "stunners",

there were maybe a 2-3 with pretty faces and 2-3 way too old and rest looked average in appearance to me, didn't see any young cuties below 20

and as the owner already mentioned there are some in the 30ish bracket!

So for me it was just an average line up, not bad, but still nothing that would have me rushing back!

One good thing was that the area in front had been cleared from MCs!

Music volume was OK, and no smoke as I was in early.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Thanks all for coming. Last night closed at 315 still full. my ladies are the stars of this show. Again numbers 1-25 exclude number 2 please not sure how she became a model must know the manager. Anyway have 10 stunners. Yes numbers above 25 are hit and miss some old, some fat and some very nice could be models. Again every time I want to get rid of one i print the report and I am shocked. OUr top girl is 36 years old gets 20 lady drinks a night. I have two super super models coming on the 20th twin sisters. I still will take my top 5 over any go go and they all barfine . About prices of ladies warned two managers yesterday that they are not mamson and cannot talk to the customer ever except for the barfine price. 700 baht for models. Yes some go go' s have 700 baht but not for model dancers. Anyway, this group of girls are amazing always dancing especially late when they are not shy, always sitting with customers. I am so happy decided not to sell.  At glasshouse had so many problems before with lazy dancers who sat upstairs constantly. This group only stops  to eat once a night. Thanks again all..brian oh  About draft  beer and bottle beer.  Am I not mistaken that they serve draft beer in very small mugs. that is  why I had it for two days at glasshouse than stopped . The poster above has best point. 105 beer, 700 barfine for models, 120 baht lady drink who else has? and with a great atmosphere. 

I know you handle one of the "mamasans" after I talk with you. Funny to know the prices of BF ad ST before even talk with another lady ;) Owners handle it great. Said sorry and bought me a drink.

For me it was only one lady who caught my eyes. But Im very picky.

Ha en trevlig kväll ;)

Usually at 1030 most of the girls 19 20 are bf short time already. We have 4  ladies 19 and hot coming on the 20th. Most of our models now are about 22-24. Last night we had only 10 models on the floor and most likely 7 were bf by the time you came. Thus, you saw our salary ladies most likely. I will try to get photos up soon. Thanks Brian

OH sorry just noticed you were in at 830 not 1030  should have been 3 19-20 last night at that time but not sure will look at the time report today. Maybe they bf for the day or were late.

I just asked one of the service girls who of the girls were under 20 and she only pointed at one, there might have been others dancing further inside!

It's no big deal if 19 20 or even 24 yo as long as they are goodlooking!

It's just that the chance of having no baby without stretchmarks and hence better looking tits are greater the younger the girls!

That's a problem with coyotes you can't tell until you have asked them or unwrapped them in your room!

I went to several gogos last night and compared to the chunkier Milfs at Oasis, SilverStar Soi8 and Worldwide a gogo, your girls did look "stunning"!

Although Mandarin and even Farenheit a GoGos had a few better looking girls than Kaos, but then they also have barfines at 1500 baht!

So, I guess for 700 baht your girls aren't that bad after all! :WinkGrin1:

Plahgat

the go go girls of to day would not got a job in a beer bar 20 years a go...the standard in all of pattaya has gone down hill...

most work in thai karaoke in there province

I am sure you have right! Out in isaan there is a lot of karaokes loaded with stunning beauties! At the borders they are also shipped over from Laos. My cheapest ST was in a thaiplace outside Nong Khai with a 18 year old laotian stunner: 100 baht !

the go go girls of to day would not got a job in a beer bar 20 years a go...the standard in all of pattaya has gone down hill...

most work in thai karaoke in there province

Or the standard of girls is the same but because of better schools (maybe), higher minimum wage etc they don't want to be pulled around by mongers in Pattaya to receive 1000bht for their trouble. :)

Although Mandarin and even Farenheit a GoGos had a few better looking girls than Kaos,

but then they also have barfines at 1500 baht!

So, I guess for 700 baht your girls aren't that bad after all! :WinkGrin1:

You have a curious way to presents things here. For me Kaos system is less good:

- In Mandarin, agogo dancers BF is 700 baht

- In Kaos, agogo dancers BF is 700 baht. Same same ;)

- In Manadrin, you can BF an "agency girl" LT at any time, and for 1000 baht from 10pm

- In Kaos, you can NOT BF them LT before midnight... :(

Girls you can't BF is one of worse things for an agogo IMHO.

Good luck with this place.

I'll touch down in patts from March 29th, and I'll be sure to pop in for a couple of drinks to check the place out.

You have a curious way to presents things here. For me Kaos system is less good:

- In Mandarin, agogo dancers BF is 700 baht

- In Kaos, agogo dancers BF is 700 baht. Same same ;)

- In Manadrin, you can BF an "agency girl" LT at any time, and for 1000 baht from 10pm

- In Kaos, you can NOT BF them LT before midnight... :(

Girls you can't BF is one of worse things for an agogo IMHO.

OK I was wrong then, sorry !

I hardly ever go to the "French Connection" bars as their barfine system is very confusing!

I actually only talked to a girl in Farenheit who said barfines were 1500 baht, and since Mandarin has the same owners/management I took for granted they had the same barfine structure... so my bad!

The girls in Mandarin all looked like coyote/agency girls, except maybe 4 or so who were topless, so I take it these were the gogo dancers?

Plahgat

I've been to KAOS about 4 times now since it opened and spent quite a few Baht on Lady drinks and a couple of Bar-fines so I'm not making this post after just one visit.

Overall I like it the layout is good the music is good and the girls are not bad at all. BUT I've just walked out of KAOS at 12.33 at night to make this post because its gotta be said.

My gripe is as follows I'm not adverse to buying a few Lady drinks I've lived in Pattaya for about 3 years and don't consider myself a cheap Charlie but I really don't want to buy Mamasan's a Lady drink and for the 4th time this week the Mamasan's helped herself to a Lady drink on my bill.

It pisses me of no end because each time I've complained and she's laughed it off each time. Now I'm quite happy to buy any off the girls in Kaos a drink especially if I want to Boomsing with them but I've got no intention of Boomsing with the Mamasan as she's a big old unit.

Overall Kaos is a breath of fresh air in LK Metro so well done Brain but please have a word with the Mamasans about this. (I'm now going to go back there and Barfine one of the girls so I'm overall happy with Kaos).

Anyone reading this I would strongly recommend Kaos as a place to go in LK Metro well done again Brain but please have a word with the Mamasan's enough said.

I've been to KAOS about 4 times now since it opened and spent quite a few Baht on Lady drinks and a couple of Bar-fines so I'm not making this post after just one visit.

Overall I like it the layout is good the music is good and the girls are not bad at all. BUT I've just walked out of KAOS at 12.33 at night to make this post because its gotta be said.

My gripe is as follows I'm not adverse to buying a few Lady drinks I've lived in Pattaya for about 3 years and don't consider myself a cheap Charlie but I really don't want to buy Mamasan's a Lady drink and for the 4th time this week the Mamasan's helped herself to a Lady drink on my bill.

It pisses me of no end because each time I've complained and she's laughed it off each time. Now I'm quite happy to buy any off the girls in Kaos a drink especially if I want to Boomsing with them but I've got no intention of Boomsing with the Mamasan as she's a big old unit.

Overall Kaos is a breath of fresh air in LK Metro so well done Brain but please have a word with the Mamasans about this. (I'm now going to go back there and Barfine one of the girls so I'm overall happy with Kaos).

Anyone reading this I would strongly recommend Kaos as a place to go in LK Metro well done again Brain but please have a word with the Mamasan's enough said.

Mamasan issues are putting me off somewhat also, I agree Kaos is a great little gogo with a feel different to the regular LK establishments. What I object to is the mamasan dragging some poor girl over to me, neither of us want to sit with each other and sadly no lady drink will be forthcoming. Strangely, having 2 eyes, I've become quite adept at the simple selection process of choosing something I like, I manage it in the supermarket all the time.

To highlight this issue further, my son, having made a girl dancing aware he was having his boat floated came to sit with him after her dance rota. Before he could get to order her a drink the mamasan grabs her arm and drags her off to some other guy who wasn't interested in her at all.

Back marches mamasan with girl on her arm like some embarrassed siamese twin to my son asking if he want buy drink for she. Suprise Suprise, no he doesn't as he's not overly impressed being Mr 2nd choice.

I thought there would not be a mamasan.

There wasn't supposed to be any initially.

But several of us mentioned in the other thread when Kaos was still in the planning stages that a gogo does need a mamasan of sorts. Someone to keep the girls in line and sort out issues and things like that. This business has no place for nice guys, and if there's no mamasan or strong floor leader, the girls will take advantage of that. Maybe not all bargirls are like that, but some surely will take advantage of niceness/weakness.

Apparently the owner agreed (though I don't think he ever acknowledged publicly our concerns about how unrealistic no mamasans would be, he probably just realized it to be true).

Anyways the big problem with a bad mamasan is that they try to interject themselves into every little thing going on in a gogo. I, too, dislike a mamasan that is too aggressive. In other gogo's I've had mamasans drag a girl to me that I had no interest in (and she no interest in me). Or one that is too aggressive in asking for drinks even though it's clear she is not welcome to any. Things like that.

I like mamasans in general and have no problems with a good one, and quite enjoy them actually. They usually speak the best English and can be fun company.

Hell, looks like in Kaos that mama-sans are quoting a cheaper price for ST/LT than the girls even, so that can't be bad right?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Archived