IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Also if anyone wants to come and take photos on Friday or Saturday of our ladies and go go and post here please do . Thanks brian

will do, In fact I started already.....

P1000206(2).JPGP1000207(2).JPG

So everyone can see, Kaos is next to the Office. Will be there on balloon night :)

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That looks really small,any inside photos

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

We will now open march 5th. Have several hot girls many more coming soon. I now have an agency and have more than 40 agency girls already will choose best 10 for my go go and place the rest in other go go's. I hope by opening an agency I can get the best of the best at Kaos. That means not only beautiful but friendly too. Lets see Chaos right now many things to do before opening. Design is nice and great lighting hope you like it small but fun go go.Prices adjusted a little but still cheapest. non alcoholic drinks 90 baht, Beer 105 , lady drinks for on stage ring the bell 100 and for sit down 120. whisky from 90 baht to 140 . Bar fines 700 . Thaniks Brian

I will make my first visit here on my next trip.

Dropped in tonight. Very crowded, your marketing amongst BMs worked. As good as your word. Beers at 1.05, nice girls (though they didn't seem to know what to make of the volume of customers). I will return.

Looked very low key outside tonight as we sat looking from Kilkenny. I guess they are just soft opening and working through any kinks before the grand opening. A fair few people walked in then straight out which didn't bode well. We soon found out why, as our party of three couldn't be seated. This was about 10.30. Can't argue with that, if the place is full then good for them.

Only comment is the girls looked good but dressed in coyote gear. And the aircon seemed very cold for the 30 seconds were standing at the entrance.

Will try again in a few days.

Looked very low key outside tonight as we sat looking from Kilkenny. I guess they are just soft opening and working through any kinks before the grand opening. A fair few people walked in then straight out which didn't bode well. We soon found out why, as our party of three couldn't be seated. This was about 10.30. Can't argue with that, if the place is full then good for them.

Only comment is the girls looked good but dressed in coyote gear. And the aircon seemed very cold for the 30 seconds were standing at the entrance.

Will try again in a few days.

Uh-oh, coyote girls...

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I went in early but it was still packed with customers checking the place out. Service was quick and accurate which isn't always the case on opening night of a gogo. There were enough pretty girls to make me happy although with the crowds there was very little space for a girl to sit next to you. Once the novelty wears off and things are normal it will be a comfortable place to hang out.

The whole time I was there no one smoked. That made for a nice experience, especially given the small size of the place. Let's face it, customers come into a gogo to be with girls not to smoke which they can do outside. A few people smoking inside can ruin it for everyone else.

It would have been nice if the girls moved locations between songs. It's not going to be so easy given the distance between podiums and the different sizes.

Music was nice and at a good volume.

Most girls were dressed as coyotes and I didn't inquire but it as noted earlier that the barfine was 700 for all making it the first place with sub 1000 barfines for coyotes during "normal" hours. However the post earlier said this was for the dreaded 'short time barfine' which is a not something I would be interested in.

Congratulations on doing what you said you would do months ago. There were many doubters here and you showed them..

Yes I might go and have a look around the 18 th please keep the girl with the black hair for me ok .

Cheers

I would love to see the current lineup of the girls, anyone barfined any and taken pics? Please share

I went in early but it was still packed with customers checking the place out. Service was quick and accurate which isn't always the case on opening night of a gogo. There were enough pretty girls to make me happy although with the crowds there was very little space for a girl to sit next to you. Once the novelty wears off and things are normal it will be a comfortable place to hang out.

The whole time I was there no one smoked. That made for a nice experience, especially given the small size of the place. Let's face it, customers come into a gogo to be with girls not to smoke which they can do outside. A few people smoking inside can ruin it for everyone else.

It would have been nice if the girls moved locations between songs. It's not going to be so easy given the distance between podiums and the different sizes.

Music was nice and at a good volume.

Most girls were dressed as coyotes and I didn't inquire but it as noted earlier that the barfine was 700 for all making it the first place with sub 1000 barfines for coyotes during "normal" hours. However the post earlier said this was for the dreaded 'short time barfine' which is a not something I would be interested in.

Congratulations on doing what you said you would do months ago. There were many doubters here and you showed them..

A very good summary. I lucked out and was able to find a seat. Enjoyed the company of a lady and confirmed with her BF's are 700 and her LD was a reasonable 120 baht. Hope at some point in the future the plan is to have the ladies show some skin.

A very good summary. I lucked out and was able to find a seat. Enjoyed the company of a lady and confirmed with her BF's are 700 and her LD was a reasonable 120 baht. Hope at some point in the future the plan is to have the ladies show some skin.

You can't grumble at that!  Between the LD and 105B beer that's 25% saving on most places!

You can't grumble at that!  Between the LD and 105B beer that's 25% saving on most places!

Especially since my next port of call was a beer bar where the LD cost me 150 baht!!!

Thanks all for coming. Last night was full almost all night and we do appreciate your business. Amazing our music was a mess first hour and than the builder of our go go stepped in and dj for us. The response was amazing as we played Eagles , classic rock , some dance , great mix and customers really seemed to like the music .thus we will go with our original suggestion from an addict member play list at the table . Even the ladies seemed to enjoy dancing to songs like living on a prayer , and I can't tell you why. I must say despite first day quirks I was absolutly amazed with the ladies. Most actually liked dancing , 9 barfines all 700 all models. They also sat on customer laps . Absolutely much better than my last group from glasshouse. Yes packed because small but design nice and cozy. Thanks again for positive posts. Will have 4 new ladies on the 8th. Our lineup was pretty impressive o think with a good mix. Not all stunners but anout 10 could work anywhere on walking as a model. The girls were happy so thanks to all for lady drinks . Hope to see you all soon brian

Had one customer made my day yesterday. Said has been living here for 12 years and never stayed in a go go more than 20 minutes . At that point it was 9 pm and he had been there for 3 hours . Left at closing at 3 am . Of course both my partner and myself bought him a drink . Thanks for lifting my spirits . Brian

Take 2 tonight!  Can you play some Racey for "The Edge" it is the only thing that gets him going these days!

I too popped in last night, here's a mini review:

Kaos is a small, single unit venue. There is a row of bench seats down each side and 5 podium stages in the middle which can take 2 girls each but there was 6 girls dancing at the time. Some may think it too small, others will think it intimate. I thought it was ok and its nice to sit close to the dancers. Of course on opening night it was too crowded but this should improve when things settle down.

In general the quality of the girls was good. They were all dressed in white coyote outfits which I like but others may not. You cant please all the folks all the time! The atmosphere was good and all the girls not dancing were interacting with customers... very good.

Music was not too loud but crap... hotel California... seriously??!

I liked the place and the girls will definitely go back when it quietens down a little.

One little issue last night was an Asian guy sitting in the corner flashing the cash and monopolising the girls. He had about 5 sat with him. Good for him but this means there are 4 other poor sods in the bar sitting alone.

The girl dancing in front of me was hot and when she noticed my admiring looks she started giving it some sexy moves. She would have got a drink from me but as soon as millionaire Asian spotted the moves he sent a waitress over to grab her. Very annoying. But that was not a fault of Kaos he could have pulled the same stunt in any bar.

Edit.

Oh and one more thing... clear some of motorbikes from out front they make access difficult and make it look like the bar is closed.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

I too popped in last night, here's a mini review:

Kaos is a small, single unit venue. There is a row of bench seats down each side and 5 podium stages in the middle which can take 2 girls each but there was 6 girls dancing at the time. Some may think it too small, others will think it intimate. I thought it was ok and its nice to sit close to the dancers. Of course on opening night it was too crowded but this should improve when things settle down.

In general the quality of the girls was good. They were all dressed in white coyote outfits which I like but others may not. You cant please all the folks all the time! The atmosphere was good and all the girls not dancing were interacting with customers... very good.

Music was not too load but crap... Hotel California... seriously??!

I liked the place and the girls will definitely go back when it quietens down a little.

One little issue last night was an Asian guy sitting in the corner flashing the cash and monopolising the girls. He had about 5 sat with him. Good for him but this means there are 4 other poor sods in the bar sitting alone.

The girl dancing in front of me was hot and when she noticed my admiring looks she started giving it some sexy moves. She would have got a drink from me but as soon as millionaire Asian spotted the moves he sent a waitress over to grab her. Very annoying. But that was not a fault of Kaos he could have pulled the same stunt in any bar.

As much as I like that song! In a Go Go?

Yeah, I think there's Beer Bar music and GoGo music.  Great to see this place and I'm going to come in over the next few days but I seriously hope there's no Eagles playing.

i'll definitely stop by in april, wish all the luck to OP for good bussiness ahead. perhaps this no nonsense pricing will generate more drink and LD sales, with girls earning larger share of income from LD with less from boomboom, giving everyone a stake in going concern of business instead of trying to hit it out of park with single punter who come for takeout only :)

That's a matter of perspective.

Asian Guy:  Not an issue.

Girls by him:  Not an issue.

GIrls not by him:  big issue, missing out.

Guys w/o girls:  big issue, no girls.

Oh and BTW, you hadn't brought drinks for her, so she's fair game.  You snooze you lose.  Next time try making up your mind faster before you lose your turn.

As im told there is a police raid right now at Kaos, hope licens and stuff are good

Archived