Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Hey Brian, had a great time opening night, personally i loved the music. I welcome any tweaks and variation from the generic "13 on the dozen" electro/dance/same mix in every other gogo ever. I actually dig electro/dance/house as well, and i think u def need it, just a welcome change to mix in some quality classics imho, customer and lady friendly tunes! Ok, i'll be thefirst to say it, i liked Eagles too, but i guess its prob only me then 555. Maybe it should be your close out song ;) Not the biggest issue in the world, but yea, hope the music will run smoother when u get settled in.

Would be nice to see some of the hotties in g-strings etc, and not all wearing the same. Other than that i found the girls generally nice and bubbly attitude. I dont care if u have 10 superstars if theyr stuck up and wont give a smile or a look customer's way, but that wasnt the case at all.

Oh one more thing, my friend tricked me into ringing/hitting the siren lol. I didnt even know what that thing was! I could be wrong, bc i was SLIGHTLY intoxiated, but that thing should be higher volume to get thru the music. When the girls cheered my way it started to dawn on me haha. Good times and good vibes.

Thanks again, will be back before u know it!

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went in last night with a mate and thoroughly enjoyed it, girls all had a decent attitude and looked like they were having fun. Will definitely be in there again.

Went in last night with a mate and thoroughly enjoyed it, girls all had a decent attitude and looked like they were having fun. Will definitely be in there again.

Was a good night...

Barfined the slimmer girl of the 2 sat with us, turns out she was even older than we thought - add 3 years on believe it or not! Don't care how old she is though, she has the body of an early twenties girl.

Only niggle I had at Kaos is that the Mamasan started trying to tell me that it would be 2k ST & 3k LT. Got Brian over and he quickly sorted it and said negotiations were entirely between me and the girl. Nice guy, bought me a beer by way of apology.

Although the place is small the atmosphere is great and the girls very friendly so will also definitely go back.

Edit to add - forgot to say, there are some fine looking girls in there!

Cheers

Noknmai

another great night! Thanks all. And for the guy on Pattaya night life great work: call my ladies 0 to 6 most on low end. Evey customer without exception has said girls hot and friendly. I have 14 models who 9 were stars at other go go's I have about 8 average but some custoners prefer dancers who are not stunners . You need a mix. In fact we have a dancer who I said no to because she was 37 but looks Good, manager convinced me to give her a chance. Now three days later 63 lady drinks and 2 bar fines. I could tell you were waiting daily for me to open so you could troll . Now keep it up please! Some facts I agree and disagree with.

1. Girls 0-6. Joke get real all customers have stated by far best on lk

2 tall skinny brian. Really ? 6 foot 3 tall yea 256 pounds is not skinny. 555 thank you though . Explains your troll maybe you had a problem with another brian !

3 bad decor . Yes agree I could have spent 10 million on the go go but I charge 105 for beer and 120 lady drinks and 700 bf again show me cheaper . 700 bf for models who has 1,500 to 3,000 everywhere.

4 small yes agree but most all like it good atmosphere .

Again I don't mind criticism but lies or personal attracts on my ladies good luck on your thread web page or whatever it is.

Finally, for sale for 4 million. Fool would buy yes!had offer last night did not sell. Rent 50,000 did more than that by far all three days. In fact did more than my first three days at glasshouse where rent was 359,000. By the way sold glasshoise for 3 times and Todd and the uk boys are doing great there. Full every day! I guess they were fools . They were offered 14 mill to sale and declined .

. Nice guy, bought me a beer by way of apology.

Damn. I left too early again and missed out !

another great night! Thanks all. And for the guy on Pattaya night life great work: call my ladies 0 to 6 most on low end. Evey customer without exception has said girls hot and friendly. I have 14 models who 9 were stars at other go go's I have about 8 average but some custoners prefer dancers who are not stunners . You need a mix. In fact we have a dancer who I said no to because she was 37 but looks Good, manager convinced me to give her a chance. Now three days later 63 lady drinks and 2 bar fines. I could tell you were waiting daily for me to open so you could troll . Now keep it up please! Some facts I agree and disagree with.

2 tall skinny brian. Really ? 6 foot 3 tall yea 256 pounds is not skinny. 555 thank you though . Explains your troll maybe you had a problem with another brian !

3 bad decor . Yes agree I could have spent 10 million on the go go but I charge 105 for beer and 120 lady drinks and 700 bf again show me cheaper . 700 bf for models who has 1,500 to 3,000 everywhere.

Again I don't mind criticism but lies or personal attracts on my ladies good luck on your thread web page or whatever it is.

Finally, for sale for 4 million. Fool would buy yes!had offer last night did not sell. Rent 50,000 did more than that by far all three days. In fact did more than my first three days at glasshouse where rent was 359,000. By the way sold glasshoise for 3 times and Todd and the uk boys are doing great there. Full every day! I guess they were fools . They were offered 14 mill to sale and declined .

Brain do you guys have a site?? or can you post some your girls?? surely there is a lot of curiosity going on by the way the BM's are describing their experience at KAOS . girls pics will add spice to your reviews guys and have a first hand taste of girls for us. Thx

You are doing ok to sell 1000+ drinks a night!  Well done.

I think you're letting it get to you too much. The customers that rate your girls low may well see them that way As the ones that rate them 7-10 also see them that way. Happens in Babydolls happened in Secrets while I was there one guys 2 can always be another guys 9 that's just how it is. you say you're doing a gangbuster business that's all that really matters happy to hear things are going well :-)

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

True point well taken no sleep tree days just over reacted there ! Lol

I'm planning a visit tonight. Glad to hear things going well.

Brian said they would not have any Mamasan

And I think he said they would be showing some flesh.

"I have an Idea to start the dance in their regular clothes  and strip down to a bikini, and than topless by the end of their 20 minute set. .... Then you will know what the lady will look like when you bar fine her. "

If they are all dressed as Coyotees i will give it a miss. Like northstate2 in post #80 said; if i go to a gogo I expect at least to see some tits

Also i don't like the 'shift' system. You can be stuck with a couple in front of you that you don't fancy for about 20 minutes and one you think you might fancy is at the far end.

Keep 'em moving  like they do in Baccara. And there a girl must dance at least 3 tunes before she can come off stage to get a LD..

Sorry to be so negative especially as it based on reports by others.

But these are constructive suggestions. 1. Dress the girls in skimpy bikinis , not shorts and tops like most new gogos seem to have.

2. Keep the girls moving along so that we can see them all.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

... one guys 2 can always be another guys 9 that's just how it is.

That's why I think it's pointless to use the 1-10 scale. There's absolutely no universal agreement on what it means, just as there is no universal standard on beauty. Moreover, not every customer is looking for 18-19 year-old stunners, that's not the Holy Grail of mongering. Some customers do indeed give priority to personality and performance over appearance.

Anyway, here's my reaction after my first visit to Kaos:

I visited Kaos on Friday night, its second day of operation. I stayed about an hour (between midnight and 1.00 am). It was an OK 60 minutes, but I doubt I'll be rushing back for another visit.

It's a very small place, with seating for a maximum of maybe 40 people. It was pretty much full when I got there, but I counted only 15 male customers. Quite a few of them had female companionship, either with girls from Kaos or the outside, which made things rather cramped.

The girls danced five or six at a time on the stage. The line up was about average in my eyes. There were a couple of quite pretty girls, a few not so pretty and the rest in between. In terms of physical beauty, I don't think the line up was better or worse than many other go gos in Pattaya. The girls were all in coyote uniforms (halter tops and hot pants).

The girls were friendly and willing to sit with customers. Lady drinks cost 120 baht and my SML went for 105 baht, which is cheap for a go go bar. Bar fines were 700 baht, also at the low end of the go go scale. I didn't notice what style of music was being played, but the volume was commendably restrained. Overall, it boasted a good party atmosphere.

Bottom line: one more bar in a town that already has too many. To paraphrase Winston Churchill, "Kaos is a very modest bar. Indeed it has a lot to be modest about." But it is still early days for a new venture and Kaos may still be able be able to distinguish itself among a myriad of similar bars. It remains to be seen if cheap drink prices are enough.

The small, "intimate" feel of the bar may work as a attraction for some, but not me. Maybe I'm just claustrophobic; I prefer larger bars. That, of course, is not a criticism, merely a personal reaction and an explanation of why I won't be rushing back.

But I wish Brian the best of luck in navigating the crowded shark pool that the Pattaya go go scene has become.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Brian, good on you for getting in there and having a go mate. I think it's refreshing that something different has opened up. Especially a farang run operation. 

I wish you all the luck in the world mate and i'll pop in for a big night and to say hello next time im in town.

Cheers

I'm not a go go guy but this one seems to be the one I would visit on my next trip. Thanks to the manager for giving some sights about the go go management and the pricing.

The girls were friendly and willing to sit with customers. Lady drinks cost 120 baht and my SML went for 105 baht, which is cheap for a go go bar. Bar fines were 700 baht, also at the low end of the go go scale. I didn't notice what style of music was being played, but the volume was commendably restrained. Overall, it boasted a good party atmosphere.

From when the owner first mentioned his idea for this gogo the theme was a place that would reverse the current trend of glitzly expensive places with girls who could and would live just off customers buying them drinks.

We'll see as time unfolds if this "dream" becomes a reality. Having a 700 baht barfine all the time is great.. but I'm now not sure if that is accurate.

A barfine pays the bar to allow the girl to leave with you for the rest of the evening. If she finishes entertaining you early and there's still time to go back to the bar she can do that, but it's up to her. She under no obligation.

Then this thing called a 'short time barfine' started appearing. It's not really a barfine. The girl isn't bought out of the bar for the evening. She's given a brief parole. So we need another term for it, maybe "lady rental" to go along with "lady drink".

So the question is, is the 700 baht charge at Kaos a barfine or a lady rental? If it's just a lady rental then Kaos is not really bringing back the good old days as I'd hoped.

too bad i missed the grand opening but i will swing by mid week during my first visit to pattaya.

Went back to Kaos and have refined my opinion....

The girls are great, some of the best on LKM for looks and attitude. Music was better. Prices ok but I had an 80baht Leo plus a free shot in Oscars happy hour before.... cheap charlies can do better!

But the venue is way too small. Sitting shoulder to shoulder with a line of falangs is not my idea of fun. KLM economy class was more comfortable than this!

I hate smoking but respect other people's right to do so if thats their pleasure. However I dont want to be this close to thier stinking cancer bombs.

At one point we all had to shuffle along the seat to make room for more customers. This prompted the very drunk guy next to me to put his arms around me and hug. OK he was just being a friendly drunk but I go to gogos to get hugged by hot girls not drunken falangs, but this was never going to happen due to lack of space.

So sorry I wont be back unless the place is half empty.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

As with most everything, tastes differ. I like the smaller gogo's of which the old Submarine was one. Found they are more fun with the seating closer to the dancers. The flip side of course is the limited space can fill quickly with customers. Easy enough to avoid with a quick peek inside, if too crowded I'll move on to someplace else and come back later when hopefully less crowded.

Went back to Kaos and have refined my opinion....

The girls are great, some of the best on LKM for looks and attitude. Music was better. Prices ok but I had an 80baht Leo plus a free shot in Oscars happy hour before.... cheap charlies can do better!

But the venue is way too small. Sitting shoulder to shoulder with a line of falangs is not my idea of fun. KLM economy class was more comfortable than this!

I hate smoking but respect other people's right to do so if thats their pleasure. However I dont want to be this close to thier stinking cancer bombs.

At one point we all had to shuffle along the seat to make room for more customers. This prompted the very drunk guy next to me to put his arms around me and hug. OK he was just being a friendly drunk but I go to gogos to get hugged by hot girls not drunken falangs, but this was never going to happen due to lack of space.

So sorry I wont be back unless the place is half empty.

Smaller than Windmill?

Brian did say he would install extra smoke extractors! 

Anyone direct you where to sit?

Or half full :GoldenSmile1:

So the question is, is the 700 baht charge at Kaos a barfine or a lady rental? If it's just a lady rental then Kaos is not really bringing back the good old days as I'd hoped.

My understanding, and it may be wrong since I haven't actually BF'd from Kaos, is that the BFis 700 baht for L/T, but that L/T bar fines aren't allowed before midnight.  I don't know if this is an ad hoc policy during the hectic opening days or a permanent one.  Perhaps the owner can explain in more detail.

If true that L/T BFs aren't allowed before midnight, it points to a contradiction inherent in the whole BF system.  A stage full of pretty girls is the bar's biggest asset in attracting the customers who buy drinks for themselves and the girls.  If the bar "loses" too many of its girls through BFs early on, a lot of potential customers who co by later will look at the sparse number of dancers on stage and do an immediate U-turn.  The bar has two options to prevent this from happening: 1) either set the BF high (1,500 baht) before midnight to discourage early BFs; or 2) not allow L/T BFs before  midnight.  Either way, some customers won't be happy.  They want to buy one drink for themselves, one LD for the girl and then BF.  But if the bar has 25 girls show up for the evening and 20 are Bf'd by 9.00 p.m., it will lose money that night. repeat that pattern every night and the bar will go broke quickly.

Groups like Happy or the French Connection, which have several bars and a lot of dancers, may be able to shift "reinforcements" between bars if one runs short of dancers, but a single bar can't do that.  A bar like Kaos has to come up with an operating procedure that ensures it has enough girls on stage until late in the evening when there's a natural fall off in the number of customers.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

A barfine pays the bar to allow the girl to leave with you for the rest of the evening. ............

Then this thing called a 'short time barfine' started appearing..........................

Not sure whether you're saying it's new or not, but it was in operation at Windmill (and other bars) at least 7 years ago, albeit in some cases more surreptitiously than at others.

Usually the Mamasan would insist on knowing whether your deal with the girl was ST or LT before agreeing the BF rate and if ST you were on a 2 hour limit.

Girls could fined if they weren't back within the 2 hours and I remember taking some stick from the door guys once for taking Pui back with 30 minutes still left on the 'meter'.

Nothing much is new in this game it seems.

Brian did say he would install extra smoke extractors!

Good, but smokers extractors would be even better ;)

Archived