IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any updates on the alleged raid?

As im told there is a police raid right now at Kaos, hope licens and stuff are good

From bits and pics that have surfaced in the past few days, the serve and collect protect people will

have the hump and it could be pay back time in that area. Just my thoughts.

I didn't bf, but enjoyed myself on opening night, though - definitely a good, decent start, even with the big crowd thronging the small room at certain times. Music was fine, prices are really good (esp. for bottled beer), and I liked the minimalist boutique go-go layout of the joint. Stayed for a couple of hours, talking, SMOKING and drinking with a really cute, long-limbed honey from Udon Thani. It almost started off on the wrong foot, though. I had just ordered a LD for the said girl, when, apparently, she was told by someone to dance on one of the podiums furthest away from me - and that is normally something that makes me check-bin and leave right away. BUT the astute mama-san sensed my frustration, it seemed, and moved around the dancers, so my chosen one came back to be dancing on the podium right in front of me - well spotted and acted on behalf of the mama-san ;-)

On the opening night, Kaos only got two minuses in MY grade-book:

1) I hate the go-go burka (AKA coyote attire) and at least want to see some tits when I go to a go-go bar. Otherwise, I can just as well hang out in a beer-bar ...

2) The rotation btw. the girls on the podiums were WAY too slow. It seemed each girl just stayed on and danced on the same podium (ie: the girl right in front of you was the same for a very long time, and that is a bit of a bore, unless you really dig her!) for a very long time, and the rotation didn't change before one of the dancers was called off to get a LD from a customer across the room. Basically, they should just stay on one podium for one or two songs, and then move on to the next, creating a variety on the display and making it easier for the customer to check out ALL the talent of the place within a half-hour cycle :P

I will be back for sure, and wish you the best with the new go-go, Brian!

(Henrik from DK)

Brian said they would not have any Mamasan

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Thai Manager or Manageress then.

:)

That, and a few other things that were forgotten/missed or put by the wayside from the original plans for this gogo. These I can sense from some of the reports on here.

I'm really curious now as to what the girls are asking for ST/LT fees.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, and best of luck for this new gogo, but in this day and age and in that business environment, you can only go so far before you follow the same model as any other gogo. Are these coyote/agency girls also?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

On another thread it said they were visited by the BIB last night. Wonder how it worked out.

On another thread it said they were visited by the BIB last night. Wonder how it worked out.

See post #75 ... 

Police raid no problem. They were from Banglamund and I have very few connections there. Soi 9 quickly resolved the problem and we were running again in 20 minutes. Still some music issues will resolve soon. Lost one of the stars last night the famous little devil fell down the stairs. The 24 year old buri ram stunner 33 kilo 147 centimeters will be out a few days with a sprained ankle. Amazing all 24 ladies dancers returned yesterday so shows they like it at Kaos which is nice. Very good last night again thanks all for coming. Music issues will fix by tonight hopefully. Thanks for the posts Brian

I am gonna return to Patts in May (second visit :) ) and I'm keen to see Kaos.

Can't wait.

You post what police are coming in your bar and who you are paying off. Well, good luck mate.

Phil he has posted he does not pay 1 baht to any police as he knows them fair play to him

babydollsaddict.gif

I popped in on opening night, sorry I didn't think much of it too small and cramped , I did not like being seated between guys on each side of me with no room for a bg to sit and have a drink with me, the place is just too small

Never mentioned about paying or not paying . Just stated have a lot of friends who are police. If you read other post on owners you will see have helped many farlongs with small issues. Yes our go go is small but depends what you like big and empty or small and exciting. I prefer small cozy and good atmosphere. Thanks

Never mentioned about paying or not paying . Just stated have a lot of friends who are police. If you read other post on owners you will see have helped many farlongs with small issues. Yes our go go is small but depends what you like big and empty or small and exciting. I prefer small cozy and good atmosphere. Thanks

I think you forgot

Sorry been sick for awhile. To the big mouth that called me childish. My number is on my post just fell free to give me a call anytime. You know many go go owners congratulations and big deal.  Maybe the girls don't follow you but the will me I have commitments already from many. I have been coming to Thailand for 22 years . I know the police ,almost all, so I will not have to pay police one baht as well. Want to call me out on that too. Location yes not so good soi lk. , But rent really cheap. Finally, as I mentioned many times I made a good profit at glasshouse when I ran that and it was low season. I ran a very big business in USA read my autobiography The Last Capone coming out in two months. I know business and I will make money here not that I give a shit if I do. I am doing this for fun not money.  So keep trolling and i will keep opening businesses that make money.

babydollsaddict.gif

So do not have to means do not? I am friends with many police. Enough on this topic this is a go go thread

Seems like a lot of girls from the recently closed Malibu have relocated here. Good timing for the opening of Kaos.

My girl is "different". A different one everyday.

Yes a few from there really helping us. What's the story with Malibu? May have a buyer if they are selling and lease is good . Thanks brian

Looks like at least one guy didn't like the place...

The average quality of the girls was very low, varying from 0 to 6 with the majority towards the bottom of that scale.

I really had pity on the ugliest ones among them.

I would not be surprised if some had come from the defunct Pe Pé Club A-GoGo.

from http://www.pattayagogos.com/nlne15a.htm#Opening_Kaos_6878

If its a small venue, why not ask the smokers to smoke outside. Especially the individual above who feels the need to SHOUT ABOUT IT.

Interesting, very interesting. If you know who to listen to on this thread, it gets very, very interesting.

Archived