IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Hey Brian Goodluck,

I will be in patts during songkran, will your gogo be opened during this time?

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in Toen end of Aptil. Will drop in for sure.

Hi. I walked through Soi LK last night and saw a recruiting board on Kaos Agogo.

With Coyotes wages at 1'000 baht (if daily) or up to 24'000 baht (if monthly),

I am still waiting to see how it will possible to maintain the promised "low" prices...??

Brian has vowed to have top grade girls available and low barfines and cheap drink prices as he is doing that I personally dont care how he does it

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Don't be fooled by salary numbers. The club only pays a fraction of that amount. The rest the girl has to earn from selling drinks and thus the customer ends up paying most of her salary.

And the girls will be “fined” for lots of reasons too.

Kaos go go will open on March 6th. Construction and license finished by the first but most of my best ladies can't start until the 6th. Hope to see you there 24 ladies so far. 

You could hire some girls from Malibu, that’s closing tomorrow.

Or from Oscars, that’s dead too.

And the girls will be “fined” for lots of reasons too.

Maybe true but the owner has stated there will not be a bunch of fines. That is his hook to keep and get good girls. Not sure if its true or not.

Maybe true but the owner has stated there will not be a bunch of fines. That is his hook to keep and get good girls. Not sure if its true or not.

Fines, meaning salary cuts, are part of the business model of ANY Pattaya bar.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Fines, meaning salary cuts, are part of the business model of ANY Pattaya bar.

I would think so.

Maybe some guys think fines and the like are 'cruel' and mean towards the girl, but in actuality it's a necessary 'evil.'

Without these things, girls taking advantage of and gaming the system would be worse. Coming in late or not at all, bad attitude, lazy, etc.

And as mentioned in the other Kaos thread in the business section, this business isn't about being friends with your staff. Sure, there's no reason to be a tyrant and an asshole, but at the same time, once you cross that line and lose the respect of your staff, it's game over. Give many of them an inch and they'll take a hundred miles.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

We will now open march 5th. Have several hot girls many more coming soon. I now have an agency and have more than 40 agency girls already will choose best 10 for my go go and place the rest in other go go's. I hope by opening an agency I can get the best of the best at Kaos. That means not only beautiful but friendly too. Lets see Chaos right now many things to do before opening. Design is nice and great lighting hope you like it small but fun go go.Prices adjusted a little but still cheapest. non alcoholic drinks 90 baht, Beer 105 , lady drinks for on stage ring the bell 100 and for sit down 120. whisky from 90 baht to 140 . Bar fines 700 . Thaniks Brian

Looking forward to the balloon party in a few day :)

I posted this wishlist and suggestions in the other thread, but would like to put them here too:

• Do accept the PA privilege card
  • Have at least one soft drink for the same price as draft
  • Music is important, but don't play too loud. I don't like to scream.
  • Have a bell with a quite low top price. The lower max price, the more often you will hear it chime.
  • Have some some delicious healthy drinks too, not only booze and water.
  • Do regular health checkups for the staff.
  • Have a cheap draft beer. Preferrably not Chang because of the high alcohol volume.
  • Offer an airport transportation with a hostess or two. If you charge f.ex. 5000 baht I am sure your service will be very popular. DD VIP bus costs 18.000 baht. Sure their van is more luxury, but not everyone cares about a luxury van as long as they have good company.
  • Have a tips box.
  • Have a charity donations box. Will give you a good name and good karma.
  • Dirty shows, hands-on and nudity.
  • Have a clear and visible menu with all prices for drinks, bell, BF and other deals.
  • Themes, f.ex. mondays = metal night, tuesday = thai style, etc
  • Do have a website, facebook, google+ and twitter. The last two are mainly for SEO purposes (marketing). Link to all social medias on the website, but don't use the website for news and updates, only for static/general info like promotion, concept info, menu, location, etc.
  • Do have ST rooms.
  • Have a jukebox and punters can pay some baht to select a song.
  • If the bar will be named Kaos Agogo, change your nick.
  • Use the AC sparingly. Not only to save baht in order to be able to keep the price level down, but also both punters and the girls are sometimes freezing in agogos.
  • Have chargers available for customers.
  • Have some LD restrictions for the girls. One of the most annoying things in agogos is when you pay for a ladydrink, then she sit with you for 1 or 2 minutes before she makes an excuse to leave you alone ("I go toilet", "I go dance", "I go see friend", etc). Its also not uncommon some girls have 2 or 3 LD from different customers simultaneously, so she runs back and forth. LD should under no circumstances be small shots (= 10 second drinks), but rather long drinks. If she don't like me in the first place, I'd much rather get rejected, so I can save the LD for someone else.

Good luck with your new place. I will drop bye, when im in Patts later this month.

Agree about lady drink and runs! Will try to make sure this does not happen but know it will take time for everything to run smoothly. I expect lady's to actually sit with customers when they receive a lady drink! Let's see ! This is one of my first and most important things for the staff to understand . Also like your cap on lady dance drinks. We cap at 5 for 500. We have a police siren that is quite loud that will activate. I expect ladies to clap and actually be grateful when a customer activates the siren, and yes sit with them when finished dancing . Let's see. Thanks and hope to see all soon. Now we have 7 salary dancers 13 agency who work for our agency. And 6 hostess: model dancers mostly 19 22 and very nice. Most will barfine but up to dancer of course.

Also if anyone wants to come and take photos on Friday or Saturday of our ladies and go go and post here please do . Thanks brian

everything sounds great...

With Pattaya being dry in the 4th everyone's going to be thirsty on the 5th.

Also if anyone wants to come and take photos on Friday or Saturday of our ladies and go go and post here please do . Thanks brian

I appreciate the offer to take photos, but are you sure you want to allow that? My guess is that will put a lot of customers off seeing others with cameras.

At any rate, I'll be sure to stop by when you open. I'm not camera shy.  :)

Good luck with the new place in LM Metro, Brian - sounds good ;-) If there is an opening party around the 6./7/8th, I'll definitely drop by! PS: Hope you get some tiny, petite young spinners in there, as that is still my thing :P

I appreciate the offer to take photos, but are you sure you want to allow that? My guess is that will put a lot of customers off seeing others with cameras.

At any rate, I'll be sure to stop by when you open. I'm not camera shy.  :)

For sure, many blokes are camera shy.

Official Pattaya Song

ok bad idea forgot about the fact some guys don't want their photo taken in the background. three more hot recruits in yesterday. Two more days almost there. Thanks Brian

Good Luck Brian.

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

Ping Pong Balls???? :GoldenSmile1: Yes!!!!

Good Luck, I'm looking forward to visiting in Sept.

Good luck on the new LK go-go, how soon till it goes up for sale?

Ping pong balls?

I'm a gonna make it RAIIIINNNNNNN

Official Pattaya Song

Archived