Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

But remember one guys 10 is another guys four so you're going to get some negativity despite the girls you post it always happen they won't please everybody but if there in your bar and making you money that's all you really should care about don't take any of the comments to heart

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried in vain to get in last couple of nights, filled to the rim with customers at 22:00!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

We have photos in Pattaya guide . Many ladies don't want their photos online. The twins started tonight a great lineup just go a lot better. Anytime after 1030 we are not usually full also between 8 and 9 . We usually get slammed between 9-1030

We have photos in Pattaya guide . Many ladies don't want their photos online. The twins started tonight a great lineup just go a lot better. Anytime after 1030 we are not usually full also between 8 and 9 . We usually get slammed between 9-1030

Any links to this pattaya guide? I really want to see a few photos of the super models

Dropped in for first visit a couple of nights ago . Lovely looking girls . Quite friendly . Had a very attractive young woman grinding on me when she offerred to lose her bottoms for 100 baht . 100 baht paid and the knickers got down to her knees and then quickly back up again . After reminding her of the offer she had made she asked for another 100 baht to drop the knickers . I asked her to go away as I was not good with being scammed . She took her leave and after check bin I called over Mamasan and explained what happened . That type of foolishness can hurt a new business trying to establish itself .  I didn't get the girls number but Mamasan was insistent that she know the girls number before I leave . Good on her. The service girl was called over and informed Mamasan of who the young lady was .  As I left I saw Mamasan making her way to the back of the bar where the girl had withdrawn to. 

No need to make offers and then rip people off , Lovely looking girl and not shy to engage customers so hopefully Mamasan can provide some mentoring . Unfortuntately you only get one chance to make a first impression so will be a while before i venture back again . A quick step next door to Office and my faith in hot young women willing to "take care " was restored (lol) . 

You should always have some 25-satang coins in your pocket to show what they are really worth when they start demanding 100-baht notes.

Some need their attitudes to be adjusted from time to time.

I can send photos via line. Any member whats to upload photos for me my line id is glasshouse and number is 0868306777 add me on line and I will forward photos for you to upload. Thanks 

555 why all the anger over 100 baht one girl asked for. Girls who work are actually worth whatever they can get. I know one girl who used to work on Walking Street. At 21 she married a us marine. At 22 she divorced him and went to work at sheris ranch in Las Vegas. Now she is 29 and made over 1 million dollars a year for 5 straight years 21 to 27. These girls don't even come close to knowing their true value. If they did they would be getting min 10,000 baht short time and yes farlongs would still be here.  Just be happy we live in a fantasy land here. 

Some ladies are easy, some are picky. Some are hustlers, some are.... guzzlers. Name of the game. Some ladies just dont LIKE you. It's not like we're entiltled to any and all pussy that happens to be in front of us now is it? Being rejected aka quoted ridic price (a simple NO will also do) is rough, but it happens to the best of us. Me, for example.

Then i either up the stakes (why the fuck not) or take my loss as a man, even tho i can honestly say im not excactly bad looking, and somewhat baffled when it does happen. I dont wanna go into details here, but it started as some kind of rumor on my first trip to Thailand. It was daytime, i just arrived. Jeez, this was over 10 years ago... Me and some friends went to dinner, and one totally random lady waved me to her and said she liked my appearence or something along those lines. I thanked her for the compliment, and went on with my business.

Nightfall. We went out from the restaurant, and now.. get this: The nice lady appearently had told the whole street about me, and now they were all calling me handsome man!! My friends got a real kick out of it, and well..  that's my nickname back home to this day 555

Funny thing is, it just happens when im on holiday. In Asia that is, South East region. Primarily Thailand. Only Pattaya really, when i think about it... Maybe i just give off a nice and cool vacation vibe that the chicks can dig  :)

555 why all the anger over 100 baht one girl asked for. Girls who work are actually worth whatever they can get.

Agree but why are you backing the customer involved in Knickergate and offering him free drinks when a member of staff did nothing wrong?

Stopped in for a look last night while I was waiting for the bosses dinner. Nice line up, 105b for a sing light, music at well below ear bleeding, ticks all the boxes for me.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Managed to finally get a seat in Kaos tonight just before 10pm. Nothing bad to say about the place. The music is a good level and nothing offensive to my taste. Girls were plentiful and easy on the eye. The "mamasans" were active in introducing the girls to customers which I think is fine, as long as the girls can take a hint when they are not wanted. Layout is good, intimate but comfortable, and contrary to prior reports the girls were rotating on the platforms after each song.

Had a pleasant 28 year old from Udon sit with me. She earned a couple of drinks, was happy to let me suck on her nipples and show myself and my mates her unshaven pussy. Not really my type but good company nevertheless. We introduced ourselves to Brian who was generous to buy us a drink.

Well done Brian! It was certainly the highlight of the night and I will be back.

seems like a place that can drag me away from WS...looking forward to visiting....j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Managed to finally get a seat in Kaos tonight just before 10pm. Nothing bad to say about the place. The music is a good level and nothing offensive to my taste. Girls were plentiful and easy on the eye. The "mamasans" were active in introducing the girls to customers which I think is fine, as long as the girls can take a hint when they are not wanted. Layout is good, intimate but comfortable, and contrary to prior reports the girls were rotating on the platforms after each song.

Had a pleasant 28 year old from Udon sit with me. She earned a couple of drinks, was happy to let me suck on her nipples and show myself and my mates her unshaven pussy. Not really my type but good company nevertheless. We introduced ourselves to Brian who was generous to buy us a drink.

Well done Brian! It was certainly the highlight of the night and I will be back.

I hate that.because it is usually a girl I dont fancy .  I am capable of selecting a girl i fancy.

I thought there was to be no pushy Mamasans .

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I hate that.because it is usually a girl you dont fancy. I thought there was to be no'pushy Mamasans . I am cabable of selecting a girl i fancy.

I concur and I think this issue was discussed previously about this gogo. A mamasan doing that negates the principle of a hassle free gogo.

I don't think mamasans who push girls onto customers necessarily have any bad intentions, but can be annoying.

It's cool though to see this gogo doing good business, there's already three threads about it on this section alone.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I hate that.because it is usually a girl I dont fancy .  I am cabable of selecting a girl i fancy.

Yeah, hence the quotation marks around mamasan. Didn't think it was pushy, she just gently guided the girls to unaccompanied male customers, the girl did the intro and there was no drinks pushing from the "mamasan" either.

I don't get out to agogos much but in the past week I have been into 4 in Wakking Street and 4 in Lk. This was the only agogo where this happened, but conversely it was the best time I had. I am brave enough to say no to a girl I don't want, and as long as she takes the hint it's all good. A certain horror in a WS agogo did not take the hint and ruined any chance of a good time. Just lucky I had not bought her 2 half lady drinks.......

As I was with you I can confirm everything was 100% spot on, I even got to see your nipples being sucked by the girl which will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Twice I've been there now and twice I've loved it.

Oh and my thanks to Brian as well for the beers.

Agree but why are you backing the customer involved in Knickergate and offering him free drinks when a member of staff did nothing wrong?

Well said.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

the answer should be obvious.   If a customer feels he's been wronged and doesn't get any satisfaction from management he may never return again.  That is true regardless of whether he was actually wronged or not (see also: two half lady drinks).   If a customer gets special treatment from management he will likely return again and again.

If your goal is to keep customers coming back what do you think management should do with unwarranted complaints?

Finally made it to Kaos last night and wanted to share my experience. If you are not interested in the whole story, here is the short version: "Go there, Kaos is a really cool place".

Got there around 8:30 and when I entered I was immediately pulled to a seat by a super cute girl. Didn't object and she got bouncing on my lap. Can't call this "pressure to buy LDs", she was definitely one of the girls I would've asked to join me anyway. 20 y.o, nice ass, small tits, smile to die for and moves that can give a boner to a dead guy. Had some fun with her and instead of BFning her right away I decided to check a couple of other bars - haven't been to LK a whole year. Plus I'm a picky idiot, so can't just grab the first thing that I like. That was a mistake.

What followed was a blur of 5-20 minute stops at:

- Amethyst: the former SPAM WORD Thailand star is now married and gone, so was the juicy girl I remembered from before - nothing exciting there

- The Office: don't know why, but almost every trip I go there and get disappointed...

- Lady Love: worth a visit, many different types of girls, saw 3-4 BFnable, but they were already with other blokes... the jacuzzi area there is nice

- Oscars: not many girls, most below average, looked sleepy at 11

- Showgirls: had higher expectations based on previous experience and reports, but last night the lineup was far from good

After fail #5 headed back to Kaos hoping that the sweet girl will still be there. And she was. BFned her, the cute thing didn't expected me to come back for her...  By that time she was a bit drunk and some personal drama with her "sister" brought some tears (to her, not to me), but despite all this we had a great night. Not going to give you the full report from the sack, the girl was amazing and what is worth mentioning are her DT skills - really good for such a young chick.

The things I liked about Kaos:

- nice atmosphere, layout, etc.

- many girls, mostly young and attractive, 4 I would like to get in my bed

- drinks are reasonably priced

- no pressure from girls/staff/mamasan

- no "toilet beggars"

I know the owner/manager is following this thread, so I will share some points IMO can be improved:

- BF is a bit steep - hurts a bit paying 1500, especially 30 minutes before the price drop (but didn't want to wait any longer, see above)

- When "my" girl goes to dance it takes long time to come back (2 songs/pole?) Maybe they can rotate faster or girls busy with customers can spend less time dancing?

- That's something that I always wonder - do you let the girls choose the music? Or at least some songs? I'm sure we've all noticed that girls give a better show when they enjoy the music

Kaos gets in my list of favorite places, will be back soon, thanks and keep up the good work :)

Live the way you like, like the way you live.

The ladies dance one song per pole so 5 songs total. However if you buy a lady a drink she can stop dance immediately.Thanks for your good comments. Brian. 

the answer should be obvious.   If a customer feels he's been wronged and doesn't get any satisfaction from management he may never return again.  That is true regardless of whether he was actually wronged or not (see also: two half lady drinks).   If a customer gets special treatment from management he will likely return again and again.

If your goal is to keep customers coming back what do you think management should do with unwarranted complaints?

Well said . I am indeed satisfied by the owners response and may return in future . i will not take him up on his offer of a free drink although I do appreciate the gesture .. 

I hate that.because it is usually a girl I dont fancy .  I am capable of selecting a girl i fancy.

Yeah, hence the quotation marks around mamasan. Didn't think it was pushy, she just gently guided the girls to unaccompanied male customers, the girl did the intro and there was no drinks pushing from the "mamasan" either.

Same difference, pushy or not.

I just don't want girls i don't fancy being 'guided' to me. I have no wish to insult the girl by effectively saying "go away i don't fancy you." however you may want to word it.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Same difference, pushy or not.

I just don't want girls i don't fancy being 'guided' to me. I have no wish to insult the girl by effectively saying "go away i don't fancy you." however you may want to word it.

I don't like it either. I had to ignore her or say that I was still looking. Rather than guiding girls to you, a better way is to have the girls smile at you. If there is a an attraction on the guys part, this will more likely have him call her over vs a girl that just seems disinterested.

Can't remember the last time I barfined from a gogo but no#33 aka big milk (real name Sugar) tempted me the other night (excellent service also, had her bent over the counter in the family mart at one point before she fucked the shit out of me in my loom haha) I'll give her that round as I was heavily involved with mr sambuca but I'll likely go back for round 2 tonight!

Had a few drinks with Brian & a bit of carry on with some of the girls so good night all round. Yeah it's a little on the small side but it is what it is, would be boring if they were all the same, Malibu & Champagne for instance...same same

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived