Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Mamason issue will be resolved it's called no more...soon. I can't take this shit anymore either.. finally I get them to stop quoting st lt prices for the ladies now this... I will definitely be down to one by April and hopefully 0 by May 1st.  Most of the ladies work for us and our agency so I don't need them only for dance rotation and to help service because I am short on service staff. Anyway bare with me on this one I am highly anti mamason. If they don't adjust fast to my go go rules they will be out by before the end of the month.

1. no speak to my customers about st lt prices it's between the lady and the customer it's her body not your... lately i here some girls are going for less money now but can't confirm

2. don't bother my customers for drinks if they want to buy you one that's fine but one night one mamson had 22 drinks total bs. since i warned her now about 7

3. cut ladies for drunk and can't work . We want our ladies happy and buzzed if they want not fall down drunk. 

4. thank all customers for coming and make sure they are happy with our service

four simple rules and they have trouble following one amazing

Anyway give us time thanks

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again want to point out the girls make this go go . Last night amazing night great numbers again although started slow broke our opening day record. Had 22 ladies left at the end of the night and only 6 bf's . A lot of hotties last night. Tonight we have to let 2 more go because appearance issues. I hate to do that but always offer them a job as service and give them a bonus for trying their best. Take care all and thanks again for coming

Was in last night and had a great time.i had 2 or 3 girls on me the whole time grinding and playing with me for 2 hours and total drink bill was only 1000 b with tip.it was my first night in pattaya ever,but out of the gogos I visited last night it was the best fun.

Was in last night and had a great time.i had 2 or 3 girls on me the whole time grinding and playing with me for 2 hours and total drink bill was only 1000 b with tip.it was my first night in pattaya ever,but out of the gogos I visited last night it was the best fun.

Well played Sir - you are now officially an Addict - welcome to our world...

Well played Sir - you are now officially an Addict - welcome to our world...

And it only gets better!

This is one thing I love about to visit Thailand and some Eastern-European countries. Smokers generally are treated like criminals in the west. That is why I like to visit these "rebel" countries, where I can smoke where I want. Businesses can choose if they allow the smoking or not as can the punters also. Smoke free places to choose from, if the smoking is not your thing.

I don't understand how promoting smoke free days can be against the law? Promoting "come here and smoke" could be against the law...

Smokers ARE criminals.

the go go girls of to day would not got a job in a beer bar 20 years a go...the standard in all of pattaya has gone down hill...

most work in thai karaoke in there province

Spot on.

Does KAOS do anything for PA members?

Does Siegfreid work there? (Obscure Get Smart reference)

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

"Smokers ARE criminals"  !!!!

So rationale and logic is something you prefer to avoid ?

On the bullying Mamasan issue, why not think outside the box and offer her as BF  B&D experience ?

Mr Kaos, have you considered selling spirits by the bottle?

With most folk having little loyalty to any place, it seems to me to be an easy way to get folk back through the door.

Dropped in for first visit a couple of nights ago . Lovely looking girls . Quite friendly . Had a very attractive young woman grinding on me when she offerred to lose her bottoms for 100 baht . 100 baht paid and the knickers got down to her knees and then quickly back up again . After reminding her of the offer she had made she asked for another 100 baht to drop the knickers . I asked her to go away as I was not good with being scammed . She took her leave and after check bin I called over Mamasan and explained what happened . That type of foolishness can hurt a new business trying to establish itself .  I didn't get the girls number but Mamasan was insistent that she know the girls number before I leave . Good on her. The service girl was called over and informed Mamasan of who the young lady was .  As I left I saw Mamasan making her way to the back of the bar where the girl had withdrawn to. 

No need to make offers and then rip people off , Lovely looking girl and not shy to engage customers so hopefully Mamasan can provide some mentoring . Unfortuntately you only get one chance to make a first impression so will be a while before i venture back again . A quick step next door to Office and my faith in hot young women willing to "take care " was restored (lol) . 

Dropped in for first visit a couple of nights ago . Lovely looking girls . Quite friendly . Had a very attractive young woman grinding on me when she offerred to lose her bottoms for 100 baht . 100 baht paid and the knickers got down to her knees and then quickly back up again . After reminding her of the offer she had made she asked for another 100 baht to drop the knickers . I asked her to go away as I was not good with being scammed . She took her leave and after check bin I called over Mamasan and explained what happened . That type of foolishness can hurt a new business trying to establish itself .  I didn't get the girls number but Mamasan was insistent that she know the girls number before I leave . Good on her. The service girl was called over and informed Mamasan of who the young lady was .  As I left I saw Mamasan making her way to the back of the bar where the girl had withdrawn to. 

No need to make offers and then rip people off , Lovely looking girl and not shy to engage customers so hopefully Mamasan can provide some mentoring . Unfortuntately you only get one chance to make a first impression so will be a while before i venture back again . A quick step next door to Office and my faith in hot young women willing to "take care " was restored (lol) . 

I agree its not cricket, but i thought you would have seen that one coming?

Have you rented a jet ski before ??

One week left outside Pattaya, can't wait to inspect all the new places, including Kaos.

Just a 100 baht for the knickers? If the knickers are nice I would be happy to pay this for 1 hour :)

Live the way you like, like the way you live.

I agree its not cricket, but i thought you would have seen that one coming?

Have you rented a jet ski before ??

LOL . Since I have had hundreds of knickers dropped for me in Gogo's I would not expect such a blatant con to be played but was more than capable in handling the situation .

Why I did see coming is the useless cheap shot that wastes bandwith and keeps people from participating on this forum . I'm sure you saw this reply coming (lol) .

Will go back again tonight, but reading of all the girls Brian has kicked out because of "appearance issues", I wonder if there are anyone left!? :WinkGrin1:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Perhaps you should stipulate that the knickers should stay off for certain duration.

Agreement

I ___________ (gogo dancer signature) do undertake to remove my knickers for the sum of  $100 baht and further agree to insure said knickers

fully and totally pass beyond the furthermost points of the big toes on both feet so said knickers are clear of encumbering the spreading of my legs .

Said knickers will remain at arm's length from my person for the duration of not less than 60 minutes as reported by a mututally agreed upon timepiece easliy accessible by both parties . 

In Agreement  ________ (punter)     Witness ____________ (Service girl)

Dated _____________ at    _____________  (a.m./ p.m )

I never had to pay or bribe any of my chickies to drop they panties.

All them ladies drop them automatically for me, what's this world coming to!

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Agreement

I ___________ (gogo dancer signature) do undertake to remove my knickers for the sum of  $100 baht and further agree to insure said knickers

fully and totally pass beyond the furthermost points of the big toes on both feet so said knickers are clear of encumbering the spreading of my legs .

Said knickers will remain at arm's length from my person for the duration of not less than 60 minutes as reported by a mututally agreed upon timepiece easliy accessible by both parties . 

In Agreement  ________ (punter)     Witness ____________ (Service girl)

Dated _____________ at    _____________  (a.m./ p.m )

Try it. :-)  If the girl has a humor, it might go over well. :-)

better off showing here the Groucho Chico contract scene

she wont understand a word of that contract

Member since Dec 06.

on other post I have a challenge top 10 to any go go owner. I take my top 10 versus any go go owners top 10 on walking

have 20 to 50 random judges. Ladies get rated by each judge 1 to 20 1 being the hottest 20 being the least hot. go go with the lowest final score wins. I recommended the losing go go owner Pay for a party at other go go but than realized this might be considered gambling so will think of another option. anyway I have 3 more hot ones starting tonight with the twins starting early/ before was supposed to be the 20th. My challenge  stands now lets see who has the hottest girls walking or lk. MY 10 plus plus everyone has been talking about has been bf for 2 weeks so sorry she will not be in. Also lost a few to a ghost issue....... speak later. Anyway still have 19 ladies and 15 very nice a few older for my older customers who prefer. Thanks again all for coming I promised to deliver hot girls to lk and everyone said not possible. I promised to do it a a low price everyone said I would fail. Well in time maybe they will be proven right but for now I feel like that poster posted above .  Kaos the little choo choo keeps on rolling 555  Thanks Brian

To the poster that got charged 100 baht for knickers. Come back and ask for Brian or Vince. your first two drinks are on us. Don't judge a go go by one greedy dancer. Anyway, this could happen in any go go / I get it all the time. Just say your the knickers customer so I know who you are. 555 sounds like you got knocked by the knickers. Thanks Brian

Another business owners thread on PA slowly turning into a farce.We have a guy moaning about how long a dancer leaves her knickers off for a 100b tip and now management have to pacify him with a couple of drinks :Think1: . I'm not sure why a business would even bother anymore unless the petty complaints that flood this board keep them entertained

on other post I have a challenge top 10 to any go go owner. I take my top 10 versus any go go owners top 10 on walking

have 20 to 50 random judges. Ladies get rated by each judge 1 to 20 1 being the hottest 20 being the least hot. go go with the lowest final score wins. I recommended the losing go go owner Pay for a party at other go go but than realized this might be considered gambling so will think of another option. anyway I have 3 more hot ones starting tonight with the twins starting early/ before was supposed to be the 20th. My challenge  stands now lets see who has the hottest girls walking or lk. MY 10 plus plus everyone has been talking about has been bf for 2 weeks so sorry she will not be in. Also lost a few to a ghost issue....... speak later. Anyway still have 19 ladies and 15 very nice a few older for my older customers who prefer. Thanks again all for coming I promised to deliver hot girls to lk and everyone said not possible. I promised to do it a a low price everyone said I would fail. Well in time maybe they will be proven right but for now I feel like that poster posted above .  Kaos the little choo choo keeps on rolling 555  Thanks Brian

Well Im sure that we would all love to see photos of your lovely ladies, so why not post them here ?

Most of us on this board are not currently in Pattaya, alas, but the photos of your girls will give us all something to look forwards to seeing at your GG when we get there, in my own case just after Songkran.

Also posting them give even further reason for those currently in Pattaya to visit your place.

Cheers

BBB

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Archived