Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Kaos go go will open on March 6th. Construction and license finished by the first but most of my best ladies can't start until the 6th. Hope to see you there 24 ladies so far. 

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck and will stop by on my next visit as I am staying in that area.

Where is it?

LK Metro

Must drop in I always wanted to stick one in No. 99

I haven't seen the thread or website with photos -- anyone have a link?

There is a FB page for "Kaos Pattaya" but no photos or club info, so I assume it is someone else

Good luck , i hope you can make your promises come true as several joints on Metro are already 

charging WS prices . Was in Queen last week , 145Bht for a Heineken and 165Bht for a LD are a

bit over the top and won't make me come back . 

Hi. I walked through Soi LK last night and saw a recruiting board on Kaos Agogo.

With Coyotes wages at 1'000 baht (if daily) or up to 24'000 baht (if monthly),

I am still waiting to see how it will possible to maintain the promised "low" prices...??

in town then, will have a look.

Next trip Aug 31-Sep13, theme: try more freelancers, get dirty! Note to self: TAKE MORE PHOTOS!!!

Good luck and will stop by on my next visit as I am staying in that area.

LK Metro

That's very good for this " STREET " because there are

not enough GOGOs for sure.Kill all normaly bars there

and make only Gogos." Beautifull " :Puke2: :Puke2: :Puke2:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I wish you all the best for opening a New Agogo, how ever I am curious if you have created any website or a photo session of your Girls??

It give us a feeling of how it is going to be and what is in store for us.

Please keep us updated and I am sure many BM's are waiting for this update. Success and good luck for you

Sorry  footypjman I could not resist KAOS > GET SMART > No 99

OOOOOOHHHH!  Damn, that's funny now that I see where you're coming from!

Really - I thought Laos was pronounced laow

Maybe Lagos is a better example

Yeah, just trying to imagine how a thai would interpret it. "Kao" would probably have positive associations for the girls, considering how much they like to talk food. 

An "s" on the end of a word usually translate into a "t" I think. See "sawas dee".  So, "Kaot" most likely. Judging from the OPs name, it's probably actually supposed to be pronounced "Chaos", so Kaot kind of works.

Yeah, just trying to imagine how a thai would interpret it. "Kao" would probably have positive associations for the girls, considering how much they like to talk food. 

An "s" on the end of a word usually translate into a "t" I think. See "sawas dee".  So, "Kaot" most likely. Judging from the OPs name, it's probably actually supposed to be pronounced "Chaos", so Kaot kind of works.

Agreed on kaot

Agreed on kaot

However you will pronounce it,it only make the " CHAOS "

of too much GoGos in the LKM a little bit bigger for sure.

But up to him.Good luck with this.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Hi. I walked through Soi LK last night and saw a recruiting board on Kaos Agogo.

With Coyotes wages at 1'000 baht (if daily) or up to 24'000 baht (if monthly),

I am still waiting to see how it will possible to maintain the promised "low" prices...??

Don't be fooled by salary numbers. The club only pays a fraction of that amount. The rest the girl has to earn from selling drinks and thus the customer ends up paying most of her salary.

Archived