IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Ok so are you saying if we have smirnoff vodka and gilbeys the same price more will choose smirnoff. Think not correct but done tonight I change Smirnoff to the same price let's see if your correct. About uniforms we changed to every three nights bikini that should be more flesh. Multi layering will try to change that today.  Remember a vast majority of my ladies are first time go go workers and shy eventually I can get topless or more I have clearance to do so already but don't want to push them too fast,. Look for changes by mid May to at lest half topless. Smoking will be addressed this week we have two extractors and adding another. The problem was our door man opened door all the way blocking our main extractor. now open 3/4 so smoke getting out. MOst night no smoke or very little but yes if 8 or 10 smoking we must improve. Thanks all Brian

If you offer your customers a choice between Gibleys and Smirnoff vodka at the price of coarse the customer is going to choose Smirnoff

When I came in I was charged 135 Baht for a vodka /soda Gibleys

How much were you selling Smirnoff for?

In the thread you started about you opening Kaos

You stated as fact your gogo would be totaly different from all other gogo bars and cheaper than all the other gogo bars blablabla

Selling Gibleys at 135 Baht does not read true

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is nearly always Smirnoff unless on a promotion ie happy hour then Gibleys is served at a lower price

The difference in a bottle of Ginleys/Smirnoff is about 180 Baht ie 5 Baht a shot

The profit made on a bottle of spirits no need to serve up cheap piss

Forgive my ignorance, being a beer drinker, I always thought Gilbey’s was (cheapo) gin.

Forgive my ignorance, being a beer drinker, I always thought Gilbey’s was (cheapo) gin.

Gibleys make both vodka and gin

Gin is basically the same sprit as vodka with botanical herbs added to produce the gin taste

Do not confuse Gibleys with an English company with a similar name

Gibleys is gut rot served in a glass

I'm normally a gin and tonic man ...but I rather drink beer in many gogos and bars, instead of the overpriced 1/2 glass of cheap crap some places serve up and call Gin. Do anyone know what brand of Gin Kaos use for their standard GT's ?

As a non smoker I do appreciate hearing about the rebuilt ventilation system.

both Gilbey's and Smirnoff are now 135. I don't claim to be the cheapest on everything. Most items we sell are about equal prices to other go go on lk. Waliking is more on almost every item on my menu. We are cheaper on barfine , lady drinks , bottled beer , now Smirnoff i think, all drinks 90 baht happy hour I think very good value. We continue to take advice here when a customer or board member shows an example of a go go with a item lower we match or beat the price. I did take a tour again last night of lk and we were usually cheaper on almost every menu item. I had 21 ladies last night ended with 15 and all 15 would be in the top three at all of go go i visited. The ladies make our go go the best in my opinion. check these numbers out and tell me they would not be hot in any go go. 1, 6 , 9, 10, 11, 16, 21,22, 24, 44 that's just 10 . OUr girls make our little go go not our prices.Early they are a little shy but usually after 11 and a couple of drinks they sit , lap dance .... I don't see that too much anymore except for places like Windmill of course.  Any advice on pricing is greatly appreciated. Thanks Brian

Gibleys make both vodka and gin

Gin is basically the same sprit as vodka with botanical herbs added to produce the gin taste

Do not confuse Gibleys with an English company with a similar name

Gibleys is gut rot served in a glass

Do you mean Gibleys, not Gilbey’s ?

I think the gin taste is obtained by the use of juniper berries, just like in Dutch and Belgian “jenever”.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Market your GoGo to the budget crowd and you can't be surprised when they show up and complain about the prices

On the other hand, if we consider how the prices have been rising during the past years and how Thai baht have been getting stronger and stronger against many foreign currencies, it would be only fools and millionaires who would not look the price tag anymore. You don't have to be a Cheap Charlie to recognize that everything can (and should) be measured by value of the price been asked.

If that is right, then there should be no problem. Agree?

I believe the white room is more of a hostess bar then a go go I could be wrong

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

On the other hand, if we consider how the prices have been rising during the past years and how Thai baht have been getting stronger and stronger against many foreign currencies, it would be only fools and millionaires who would not look the price tag anymore. You don't have to be a Cheap Charlie to recognize that everything can (and should) be measured by value of the price been asked.

If that is right, then there should be no problem. Agree?

People with money are usually that way because they have always judged things by value, not by price alone. Prices going up? Irrelevant, as long as the value is still far higher than the money you have to shell out. I never even look at drink prices in Pattaya, since even the most expensive places have sooo much cheaper drinks than I get back home anyway. And there I don't exactly have nekkid wimminfolk piling up on me.

Speaking of price, I once had a draught beer in a gogo where they know me, just as a joke, and it worked a little too well. I had probably ten people ask me if the order was correct before I got my terrible Chang draught.

People with money are usually that way because they have always judged things by value, not by price alone. Prices going up? Irrelevant, as long as the value is still far higher than the money you have to shell out. I never even look at drink prices in Pattaya, since even the most expensive places have sooo much cheaper drinks than I get back home anyway. And there I don't exactly have nekkid wimminfolk piling up on me.

Speaking of price, I once had a draught beer in a gogo where they know me, just as a joke, and it worked a little too well. I had probably ten people ask me if the order was correct before I got my terrible Chang draught.

i am sure happy I don't live where you do but where I live, drinking is cheaper than in any gogo in Thailand. Even in my local strip club. Just making a point. Not trying to sound like a cheap Charlie.

But looking at your flag, I see your from the Scandinavian country's where booze is outrageous.

I never even look at drink prices in Pattaya, since even the most expensive places have sooo much cheaper drinks than I get back home anyway. 

So either Sweden is a much more expensive country to drink out in than Norway, or you just don't have a clue what it costs in Pattaya because you never look at drink prices anyway. At least in Norway there are several places outside where drinking outside is cheaper than or same price as in BKK and Pattaya.

both Gilbey's and Smirnoff are now 135. I don't claim to be the cheapest on everything. Most items we sell are about equal prices to other go go on lk. Waliking is more on almost every item on my menu. We are cheaper on barfine , lady drinks , bottled beer , now Smirnoff i think, all drinks 90 baht happy hour I think very good value. We continue to take advice here when a customer or board member shows an example of a go go with a item lower we match or beat the price. I did take a tour again last night of lk and we were usually cheaper on almost every menu item. I had 21 ladies last night ended with 15 and all 15 would be in the top three at all of go go i visited. The ladies make our go go the best in my opinion. check these numbers out and tell me they would not be hot in any go go. 1, 6 , 9, 10, 11, 16, 21,22, 24, 44 that's just 10 . OUr girls make our little go go not our prices.Early they are a little shy but usually after 11 and a couple of drinks they sit , lap dance .... I don't see that too much anymore except for places like windmill of course. Any advice on pricing is greatly appreciated. Thanks Brian

I have been in Chaos

Your ladies would no way be in the top 3 in all gogo bars in Patts

That is total bullshit

Just my opinion of coarse

My last trip in March I visited kaos, it was ok and I thought there was a few really pretty girls, particularly a very young thing I spoke with but I must be a CC now, her quote of BF and her LT was way out the ball park, I can afford it but alarm bells ring!

My last trip in March I visited kaos, it was ok and I thought there was a few really pretty girls, particularly a very young thing I spoke with but I must be a CC now, her quote of BF and her LT was way out the ball park, I can afford it but alarm bells ring!

It's great the owner is proactive in dealing with things like prices such as drinks, barfines, etc., but that doesn't cover what the girl may ask you for ST/LT fees.

When Kaos was in the planning stages, the idea was put forth that the girls would know what the customers would want to pay for ST/LT, and I'm pretty certain it wasn't 3000 ST 5000 LT as an example. 

Yes, I realize now that much of it was wishful thinking, and a gogo is a gogo no matter where you have your location in Pattaya. But hopefully the girl's asking prices won't get out of hand.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

It's great the owner is proactive in dealing with things like prices such as drinks, barfines, etc., but that doesn't cover what the girl may ask you for ST/LT fees.

When Kaos was in the planning stages, the idea was put forth that the girls would know what the customers would want to pay for ST/LT, and I'm pretty certain it wasn't 3000 ST 5000 LT as an example.

Yes, I realize now that much of it was wishful thinking, and a gogo is a gogo no matter where you have your location in Pattaya. But hopefully the girl's asking prices won't get out of hand.

they are located on LK Metro which some believe is a less expensive area to party and it may well be but that said if a girl has been working on Walking Street and has been getting 2500 short to 4000 or 5000 long and now she's working on LK Metro why would she reduce her price ? we're talking about a girl and her service not where the services located she doesn't care where she works she wants what she has been getting all along not hard to figure out. there will never be a way to control what the girls want their independent contractors and good for them for being able to be so

babydollsaddict.gif

The only point with the last post is why move from WS to LK and surely aside their wage and bar extras they are looking for more income?

they are located on LK Metro which some believe is a less expensive area to party and it may well be but that said if a girl has been working on walking street and has been getting 2500 short to 4000 or 5000 long and now she's working on LK Metro why would she reduce her price we're talking about a girl and her service not where the services located she doesn't care where she works she wants what she has been getting all along not hard to figure out. there will never be away to control what the girls want their independent contractors and good for them for being able to be so

Yes, but that's not the point of anything I mentioned.

What I was saying that one of the big 'promises' of Kaos in the planning stages was that prices would be set back 7-10 years, and the girls would know what the customers expect to pay. Anyone can read between the lines, and see that this means the girls in the employee of Kaos would know that guys wouldn't want to be paying W.S. ST/LT fees. Something along the lines of 2500, 3000 ST, 5000 + LT. How this would have been accomplished, I presume Kaos owner would have discussed this with the girls.

It's all fine and well girls can ask what they want, more power to them, I'm not debating that point at all here. For a gogo that presumed to operate on a competitive advantage in terms of overall pricing, and this includes the girl's asking prices, it's a fair point to hold that gogo accountable for it. And why not, the owner has responded to arguments about barfine and drink prices, why should the girls asking prices be off limits.

Official Pattaya Song

Of course I forgot to mention I am old and some of the girls I observed are becoming "keener" on younger men, are they an easier target for all the aspirations the younger girls have. I don't seek younger girls particularly most times and in Kaos this girl "seeked" me out.

Yes, but that's not the point of anything I mentioned.

What I was saying that one of the big 'promises' of Kaos in the planning stages was that prices would be set back 7-10 years, and the girls would know what the customers expect to pay. Anyone can read between the lines, and see that this means the girls in the employee of Kaos would know that guys wouldn't want to be paying W.S. ST/LT fees. Something along the lines of 2500, 3000 ST, 5000 + LT. How this would have been accomplished, I presume Kaos owner would have discussed this with the girls.

It's all fine and well girls can ask what they want, more power to them, I'm not debating that point at all here. For a gogo that presumed to operate on a competitive advantage in terms of overall pricing, and this includes the girl's asking prices, it's a fair point to hold that gogo accountable for it. And why not, the owner has responded to arguments about barfine and drink prices, why should the girls asking prices be off limits.

They know alright but that matters not they are still going to ask for what they the girl wants and matters not if they are working at WS or Soi LK Metro they just want what they feel they are worth

The only point with the last post is why move from WS to LK and surely aside their wage and bar extras they are looking for more income?

They switch for a number of reasons maybe to follow a mamasan they like Maybe friends have went so they followed or in this case as Brian posted in the early stages of getting the gogo up and running he had some that he was friends with and wanted to come from WS to LK to work with him.

babydollsaddict.gif

they are located on LK Metro which some believe is a less expensive area to party and it may well be but that said if a girl has been working on walking street and has been getting 2500 short to 4000 or 5000 long and now she's working on LK Metro why would she reduce her price ? we're talking about a girl and her service not where the services located she doesn't care where she works she wants what she has been getting all along not hard to figure out. there will never be a way to control what the girls want their independent contractors and good for them for being able to be so

Yep totaly agree

The top girls will charge the same rates they get in WS if they relocate to LK

Why wouldn't they?

The only saving you can make is on the Bar Fine

Obviously some are not getting the point. 

Oh well.

Official Pattaya Song

Archived