Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The old mamasan of Malibu now works at Kaos as a greeter and a “hostess”.

What are “hostesses”?

Old, fat, ugly, lazy women begging for lady drinks?

Hostess are ladies outside greeting customers. lol your talking about mamasan's oh shit did I just say that......

I was in there again last night with 2 friends

Nice place to hang out, cold air con, cold beer, nice ladies to look at

Not sure of the prices but we enjoyed it

Will be back for sure

Dirty

Some new photos will be posted on Monday. Have some nice new girls 

Or wednesday  ?,,, :Hello1:

Hostess are ladies outside greeting customers. lol your talking about mamasan's oh shit did I just say that......

Who needs “hostesses” ?

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

This evening I visited Kaos for the second time.  My first time was during early days, and I was not impressed.  Tonight was much better.

When I sat down and ordered a Leo beer, my eyes were immediately stabbed by the harsh lights from the newly-installed rotating light machine on the ceiling.  I made it obvious to the waitress that the lights were hurting my eyes.  I did not expect anything to change.  But, to my surprise, within five minutes, the offending lights were turned off, and remained off.  Hooray!!!  

So I could look at the ladies without problems.  I liked what I saw.

Pretty soon lady #5 joined me.  I bought her a cola.  She was pretty, but not that friendly, finishing her drink quickly.  I asked her if the big guy standing in the back at the bar was the owner.  She affirmed.  

So I introduced myself to Brian, a good guy.  I told him that I appreciated the lights being turned off, told him that I read all his post on Addicts, and asked about his opeing Kaos 2, with its smoke extraction machine,   He was kind enough to buy me a beer.    I like his attitude.

So I stayed in Kaos another hour, buying drinks for two more ladies (#18 has the cutest little nose) and her friendly friend (sorry, forgot her number).

All was good and I will return.   If only the music volume could be turned down a few decibels...  but I'm an old guy with damaged ears already.

Visited kaos About two days ago,very neat layout and some cuter ladies, shared drinks with two.

But have to admit that the wide screen TV was distracting - didn't know whether to look at the girls dancing on stage or those shown on the TV screen

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Decisions decisions. Never you strong point dear jamea hahahahaha.

Reminds of champagne agogo back in the day with those funny sex cartoons they had on their TV screens lol.

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Reminds of champagne agogo back in the day with those funny sex cartoons they had on their TV screens lol.

Yeah me too,a year later the same ones would be playing,lineup of fit young women in front of you,you knew you shouldnt be but you sometimes couldnt help yourself from watching the telly.

They changed them for japanese ones now

Coming soon to kaos all Barfines 800 baht long time, short time, models and salary dancers. Have too many good ladies now don't want to lose due to lack of barfines. Hopefully, customers will buy one drink and one lady drink for models than we get out even. lol. 24 ladies now and more want to start. Had a Walking Street gogo owner in last night said very impressive line up and barfined a lady. Remember all addicts members 10 percent on all drinks and bf. Thanks for another good month. I know many are struggling on LK and Walking for that matter. Whether you come to Kaos or not please give soi LK go go's a visit. Some very nice ladies. I wish I knew about LK before but just discovered it about 8 months ago. Sorry to hear Oscars closing, again if you have not tried LK go go's come to Kaos ask for me your first drinks for you and your guest on me. Thanks Brian 

Also St rooms coming soon possible st will include free room will check with the proper authorities and clear first. Thanks Brian

Coming soon to kaos all Barfines 800 baht long time, short time, models and salary dancers. Have too many good ladies now don't want to lose due to lack of barfines. Hopefully, customers will buy one drink and one lady drink for models than we get out even. lol. 24 ladies now and more want to start. Had a walking street gogo owner in last night said very impressive line up and barfined a lady. Remember all addicts members 10 percent on all drinks and bf. Thanks for another good month. I know many are struggling on LK and Walking for that matter. Whether you come to Kaos or not please give soi LK go go's a visit. Some very nice ladies. I wish I knew about LK before but just discovered it about 8 months ago. Sorry to hear Oscars closing, again if you have not tried LK go go's come to Kaos ask for me your first drinks for you and your guest on me. Thanks Brian 

I wasn't really interested in going back to Kaos with the over complicated bar fine system , but with an 800 accross the board bar fine for any girl , I m much more intereested in going back to spend some of my baht.

Coming soon to kaos all Barfines 800 baht long time, short time, models and salary dancers. Have too many good ladies now don't want to lose due to lack of barfines. Hopefully, customers will buy one drink and one lady drink for models than we get out even. lol. 24 ladies now and more want to start. Had a walking street gogo owner in last night said very impressive line up and barfined a lady. Remember all addicts members 10 percent on all drinks and bf. Thanks for another good month. I know many are struggling on LK and Walking for that matter. Whether you come to Kaos or not please give soi LK go go's a visit. Some very nice ladies. I wish I knew about LK before but just discovered it about 8 months ago. Sorry to hear Oscars closing, again if you have not tried LK go go's come to Kaos ask for me your first drinks for you and your guest on me. Thanks Brian 

If you're genuine about this Chris then I think it will be better for your business better for the girls and better for the punters, win,win all around.

Is the discount via the Addicts card?

90 Days with a Thai Girl in Oz

"Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"

It matters not how strait the gate,How charged with punishments the scroll. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. William Ernest Henley

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Right on mate, the set barfine sure makes things simple.

I truly believe that all Gogos from Billabong to buckow are on their last legs., not just oscars.

They still have them.

I was in Kaos last night and the line up was pretty good.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Good move with 800 standard it will bring up the barfine rate even more. You can set a standard in LK Metro maybe the rest will follow. St rooms sounds like a solid plan for anyone visiting from outside LK Metro area. Cheers for evolving and listing to comments and critics.

I`ll be paying a visit in july,simply because quite a few have said there are some nice looking girls here,thats what makes it for me,not interested in a percentage off drinks and stuff,just how fit the girls are!

I like LK anyway and always spend some time up there each trip.

Went here serveral times during my last visit.

Nice little place. Line up was good but not overly jaw dropping in my opinion.

Service staff fast, friendly and attentive.

Prices for drinks though I didn't make specific notes were on the higher side but 10/20 here or there doesn't make it a deal breaker.

On one occasion we were a group of 5 and split the bell ring (horn) to buy all the girls dancing a drink 2 or 3 times. That didn't really push the atmosphere but we did get nice smiles and more eye contact from the girls. Good fun.

Once while there alone I picked out a girl cute as a button. Quite young looking, hardly any English, according to the mamasan, new girl, 21, doesn't go with customers. Well fine, guess she didn't want to go with me. It's cool, just wish they wouldn't beat around the bush so much. Oh well.

On another occasion I spoke with an older girl, she used to work at Peppermint, great dancer, nice body, good English but her teeth were the deal breaker, wierd how something so small can turn someone off bar fining. Might have been too critical.

It's a nice gogo, maybe slightly too small or the set up is such that it might be harder to get that certain pumping atmosphere I have experienced in a few places. Naturally this depends on many factors, girls, service staff, customers and the amount thereof, music, alcohol level.

Good place to pay a visit to and watch the eye candy shake thier booties.

Good move on the standard 800bt barfine. Will drop by again in August.

Was in there last night

Just me, another oldish customer, than a big guy came in, than as I was leaving more guys came in,

I was there very early, around 8 ish

Very quiet but a nice bar, enjoyed the company of a lady for a hour

Forgot to speak to the owner Brian , nice cold beer, some good lucking ladies

I like the one with the false tits, blondish hair, smoker as well but kind of up her self

Will be back next weekend

Dirty

Archived