IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

It is the ridiculous salaries the bars are paying thanks to the agency fashion that drives the bf prices up and the ounters out.

Ok so far for no more mamasan, she is sitting on my right hand side, and models? Not one will have a place in the books of any model agency. All these gogo owners pricing girls out of the market with fancy titles. They are all just dancers.

Been here done that, not seen anything that would stand out.

Just my opinion. Not one i wanted to barfine. Mot that they were looking bad. Most are just decent girls, if they would just lose the bra under their nikini

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has become a very boring argument..... maybe interesting for the pedants...

Who really gives a fuck what the women are paid by the bar or their agents? Really?  All that matters to me, is what comes OUT of my MY pocket.  That's my business, and what the bar/agents pay is their business...  FFS, go into a bar, and enjoy the place instead of worrying about who gets what... nunya business..  If you don't enjoy the joint.... use your feet and move on to somewhere that you do enjoy!!!

I don't know the owner of this joint, but he certainly has a lot of patience dealing with dolts. He is very forthcoming with info, that I would never disclose to the punters...... But I will tell ya what....   I will find this bloke and buy him a beer, only for his patience...........

Well after all the to and fro arguments about this place i decided to check it out for myself,and i have to say i was pleasantly surprised.

Ok the size of the place is its one very obvious disadvantage,but once your seated and embroiled in a conversation with a lovely or three then  who cares about size.

The girls where just the right amount of attentiveness and dont crowd me,and during the night all it took was a "hey i'm watching you" look to have the girl you were watching  come over and share a drink or two.But as sometimes happens you then spot another girl and girl one would very gracefully make room for the next girl to be given the am i going to BF you interview. 

The music was spot on too,and not too loud either,and i was quite surprised to find that most of the girls had a conversation level amount of English.

Now the girls ranged from average to stunning,and i can honestly say that i didnt see anthying under a 6 with many 8-9's.

I ended up been charmed by a stunning little spinner named Ae (number 9),and i can honestly say that i will be back for seconds and thirds of that little dish this trip!! :wub:

There was a Mamasan present,and i did buy her a couple of drinks,but only at my suggestion not hers.From little things she dropped in conversation it was pretty clear that she had been given a telling of about been pushy,but if she continues like last night then anybody that has a problem with her has their own problems to deal with.

Is good to be able to put a face to the name now of the boss,and hes a great bloke to share a Sambucca with.

Gotta finish up now as room service just arrived,but in summing up my feelings about this place i had a great night and will be back for more.(now the trick is to try and talk Ae into a little menage et trois with a couple of her sisters!) :22:  :01:  :22:

They would loose too much trade from Japanese and Korean mongers if gogo's don't allow smoking

Are the women there still wearing underwear underneath their bikinis?

And have they started to serve draft beer?

Are the women there still wearing underwear underneath their bikinis?

And have they started to serve draft beer?

yes no

Very nice to meet you too and thanks for the good review. actually her number is not 9 but your right cute little spinner.. Too bad can never take girls who work for us she would be in my top three. Anyway for those who keep implying we have no hot girls again give you some numbers,

1,6 9 10 11 14 7 8 16 3 19 just a few. a lot of good salary girls too . yes and two fat ones. Actually I was talking to a good friend of mine who owns two go go on walking and I asked him what happened to all his good girls. I was trolling him a little and told him all were fat and ugly . His reply was simple most of the time the fat ugly ones make as much or more as the stunners. I than went and checked lady drink an bf for the last two months at my bar. Although all above did very well for the go go I was amazed my top lady by far was number 35. she is about 31 not beautiful, dances pretty good and speaks english well. She was by far the best earner. Gave her a 2,000 baht bonus at open today in front of all to motivate the models. I am dropping prices again today. Now all models go for 1.000 long time 700 short. Again our short is 3 hours so not too short. We have 25 ladies this month has been amazingly busy when many I know are struggling. We appreciate all business. About mamsan from reply above there has been changes made. When I tried to fire her she was crying taking about her baby...... we being the soft ass I am i took her back with one condition she can never and I mean never ask for a lady drink. The customer wants to give they can but she will never ask. At least I hope not....Again our music is not like any go go and we will continue to change play list.  Almost all like two things about our go go the ladies and the music. At Kaos 2 also named just Kaos will have a smoke filtration system very expensive but extracts all smoke. We will also have draft beer at both places. Happy hour 90 baht beer 10 percent addicts discount only 81 baht. Not too bad. We are getting almost no business for happy hour so must not bee too many who care about prices. Again models long time now 1,000 the same we pay them per day. Thanks all and thanks for your posts. Brian

They would loose too much trade from Japanese and Korean mongers if gogo's don't allow smoking

How do you know this?

I see plenty of Japanese and Koreans in restaurants and shopping malls in Pattaya where smoking is not allowed.

I see Japanese and Koreans as conformists. They will obey rules set out for them and not start with "you can't tell ME what

to do" that you see in westerners.

They come into the gogos for the same reason we all do. To see and interact with and take away the girls. Most enjoy a beverage while doing so. If they could do all the aforementioned things but not smoke they would still come in for the aforementioned things. It's not the smoking that draws them in to Baccara. It's the hot women. That will always determine if people go into a gogo. That is the draw. Not whether they can smoke.

This whole "we need to allow smoking because otherwise we'll lose customers" sounds like the people who believed the earth was flat. No owner in Pattaya has dared challenge this myth by creating and promoting a gogo as non-smoking. Instead they provide an establishment which is comfortable for a minority of the market and uncomfortable to bearable by the majority of the market segment. Seems like insanity to me but myths die hard.

Many years back, SuperBaby lost many of their Asians customers because they had a no smoking policy. Smoking or no smoking does effect businesses such as bars.  The only way to make smoking ban work is 100% enforcement by police.  I do not see that happening anytime soon.  I have been a non-smoker for 25 years and will leave a bar if I do not like the smoke.  Smoking is here to stay.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Many years back, SuperBaby lost many of their Asians customers because they had a no smoking policy.

Did they promote it to draw in the non-smokers and did they make it clear to people entering that they would enforce the non-smoking policy thus preventing embarrassment to customers who assume they would flaunt the law?

I assume the answer is no so please don't bring up something that's not applicable to what I'm proposing.

Smoking is here to stay.

were you in Pattaya back when smoking in restaurants and shopping malls was permitted? Would you have made a similar prediction had you been in Pattaya?

I find this point of view ludicrous.

Guys the law in Thailand states no smoking inside Venues very much the same as here in the UK.  Enforce the law across the Board and everybody is in the same boat

Or better yet let's not turn another country into a over regulated do gooders paradise

If the Thai's want to bend the rules on smoking let it be

Guys complain when they police the rules on nudity, closing times and s/t on premises but then want them to enforce no smoking rules

Be careful what you wish for

Or better yet let's not turn another countrt into another over remulated do gooders paradise

Move the Goalposts why don't you.

Fucking nothing to do with do Gooders Paradise its the right for 70% of the Population not to stink to hell because of the selfish 30% who cant control themselves for 30 minutes or less. Fact nothing less...

Harvey what you're saying is true it is a law but if every law were followed to the letter here in Pattaya well I guess I don't have to say anymore

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

It isn't us thats getting the opportunity to do that Jim. Thailand's goverment decided to ban smoking in public places to be in line with most of the other non 3rd world countries on this planet. But, because most of the police smoke, it is not inforced. That is until they decide to make some fine money out of it. At the moment it is 20,000 baht for the venue and 2,000 for the actual smoker. ☺

Harvey what you're saying is true it is a law but if every law were followed to the letter here in Pattaya well I guess I don't have to say anymore

As someone who actually works in the GG trade do you think that if you changed Babydolls into a non smoking GG and actively promoted as such your business would not suffer but actually increase ?

Its probably a very good idea but one of those that's good with someone else's money.

What do you think ?

Afterwards, following your informed and knowledgeable comments perhaps this topic can return to Kaos GG in LK Metro.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

No i don't feel it would increase but rather have a negative effect

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Smoking is here to stay.

I used to visit Ukraine a lot and one of the attractions for me as a then smoker was that you could smoke anywhere you wanted. Unlike Thai’s, it seemed most Ukrainians smoked, especially young ladies.

I used to tell them how things had changed in the UK and that you couldn’t smoke anywhere anymore and describe the pleasure of going outside a bar/club in the middle of winter to light up. They laughed, I laughed. They said it would never happen in Ukraine, I said it would never happen in Ukraine.

Around 2 years back to everyone’s surprise, a no smoking ban was introduced with heavy fines for those who broke it. The law is exactly the same as in the UK and it’s strictly adhered to. Restaurants, bars, clubs etc are all now smoke free with the only exceptions being that some nightclubs allow smoking at the bar (or a designated area) and the authorities appear to be turning a blind eye to that practice.

Never say never.

I must admit I'm a smoker so I quite like it the way it is, I found some bars on soi4 in Bkk would not let me smoke inside if that is your thing

My main hunting ground the Philippines is a smokers paradise, could even smoke in the hotel lobby, only place i couldn't smoke was the mcdonalds and sm mall 

I'm not totally against smoking bans indoors but if find sometimes they go to far,  smoking bans in my home country are over the top, anything open air with lots of space should not ban smoking

Many years back, SuperBaby lost many of their Asians customers because they had a no smoking policy.

Hi nutosf. Seeing your avatar, I think you should know far better than me about that, but I still disagree :wink:

The 2 "Asian agogos" SuperBaby and SuperGirl were already on the wane for some times when these no-smoking regulation appeared (and disappeared) in WS. The main reason these 2 bars have lost a lot of business is... IMHO... Baccara (and also Iron and a few other "modern agogo"). The famous "Asian LDOP" quickly found in Baccara a nicest and better place and moved. The best girls from the Supers moved quickly in Baccara where they (already) were getting higher prices. How many girls of the Supers moved in Baccara and Iron in their first year? I don't know, but a *huge* number! It was about 2 years before the No-Smoking rule and its too short application.

Hi nutosf. Seeing your avatar, I think you should know far better than me about that, but I still disagree :wink:

The 2 "Asian agogos" SuperBaby and SuperGirl were already on the wane for some times when these no-smoking regulation appeared (and disappeared) in WS. The main reason these 2 bars have lost a lot of business is... IMHO... Baccara (and also Iron and a few other "modern agogo"). The famous "Asian LDOP" quickly found in Baccara a nicest and better place and moved. The best girls from the Supers moved quickly in Baccara where they (already) were getting higher prices. How many girls of the Supers moved in Baccara and Iron in their first year? I don't know, but a *huge* number! It was about 2 years before the No-Smoking rule and its too short application.

Good counterpoint.

Sometimes we say and believe all things stated on here in regards to Thailand. Smoking policies and asian customers for example.

Yet, how can we say for sure what exactly causes a business such as a gogo to flourish or fade away. There are multiple factors that determine the success of a gogo, not just one (smoking in this case). I've seen many non asians light up a cig and smoke away in gogo's, so right away that notion that only asians smoke is refuted.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Good counterpoint.

Sometimes we say and believe all things stated on here in regards to Thailand. Smoking policies and asian customers for example.

Yet, how can we say for sure what exactly causes a business such as a gogo to flourish or fade away. There are multiple factors that determine the success of a gogo, not just one (smoking in this case). I've seen many non asians light up a cig and smoke away in gogo's, so right away that notion that only asians smoke is refuted.

Asians do smoke a lot.

It is the ridiculous salaries the bars are paying thanks to the agency fashion that drives the bf prices up and the ounters out.

Ok so far for no more mamasan, she is sitting on my right hand side, and models? Not one will have a place in the books of any model agency. All these gogo owners pricing girls out of the market with fancy titles. They are all just dancers.

Been here done that, not seen anything that would stand out.

Just my opinion. Not one i wanted to barfine. Mot that they were looking bad. Most are just decent girls, if they would just lose the bra under their nikini

They are all NOT just dancers.

They are all just prostitutes, at best; never forget that.

They are all NOT just dancers.

They are all just prostitutes, at best; never forget that.

umm, no offense, but you might want to rethink that characterization around these parts.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

umm, no offense, but you might want to rethink that characterization around these parts.

They ARE prostitutes, AT BEST.

Archived