IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

The top girls will charge the same rates they get in WS if they relocate to LK. Why wouldn't they?

The only saving you can make is on the Bar Fine

Except that the BF is not cheaper on Soi LK...

In fact in any LK agogo the BF can be more expensive than in Baccara on WS ! :rolleyes:

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 24 ladies and I know for a fact many charge different prices to go with customers. In fact some change their prices often. I think comparing white room to kaos is like comparing Kaos to sensation. I have 24 ladies 28 with four new today. I have a party atmosphere in a nice modern small go go , and I have totally different music. I don't compare our go go to sensations because it would be the same not even close comparison. I will go check out their prices though. As far as pricing again how far am I off my original promise. I raised only a tiny bit because on April 1 the government raised prices on all beer and many whisky. WE are up 10 baht on beer 10 baht on lady drinks and 0 on bar fines. Many of my ladies will go for prices way less than walking and the highest I ever heard any lady quote was 3,000 for long time. Walking that is the cheapest you will hear these days. I just got three price menus  from walking go go and we are way cheaper. Most Walking Street gogo charge even three tier lady drink prices now. 145 salary dancer 160 coyote and 180 model drink price we are 130 all. also a three tier bf 1,000 salary 1.500 coyote and 2,500 model because some posters find some small side soi go go on walking with a cheap bf they say I am not the cheapest. Again I am at least equal to any go go on lady drink prices and bf and bottled beer. and now happy hour 90 baht all drinks. Even on smirnoff because a poster told me smirnoff and gilbey were almost the same price I lowered smirnoff to 135 only to find out I buy gilby for 440 liter and smirnoff for 800. Did I change the price back?no because I said I would sell same as gilbey's .So in conclusion, maybe there is some small go go 20 years old with a not so good line up that beats our price on one item, but overall we are the best and the fact that we are constantly breaking new highs shows it . It's not because of me for sure or its not  the small go go it is simply because we have good ladies and good prices and good repeat customers, nothing else. Now we have 28 ladies no room for more but every day we have friends of lady dancers want to leave walking to come here. Remember on walking many of these girls work 8 to 5 am min. some have to sign in at 630 . our ladies work 7 hours tops. We don't cut them and we give them 4 days off . The ladies make the go go and because we have good customers that bf and buy them drinks they are very happy to work at kaos.We will open another here on lk in two months and one on walking in 4. We will continue to  use this formula because it works. We also offer an additional 10 percent to all pa members. this includes lady drinks an bf prices. Thanks all for comments. Brian

This model/coyote/dancer designation is totally ridiculous and nothing but some gogos trying to dream up some way to suck more money out of barfines.  What a load of crap.

Actually it is based on the salary. We are luck to have no agency ladies because they like working at kaos. My friend on walking pay 14,000 salary ladies 1.100 day for coyote and 1,600 model. this is just the way it is now. I have a similar formula to Bacara who has all their own ladies. they pay them less but there ladies make a lot because they have many customers . If a go go can get lucky and have this formula they win. However it is very hard to get ladies now and fact is most go go use agency girls which push the prices much higher.

Actually it is based on the salary. We are luck to have no agency ladies because they like working at kaos. My friend on walking pay 14,000 salary ladies 1.100 day for coyote and 1,600 model. this is just the way it is now. I have a similar formula to Bacara who has all their own ladies. they pay them less but there ladies make a lot because they have many customers . If a go go can get lucky and have this formula they win. However it is very hard to get ladies now and fact is most go go use agency girls which push the prices much higher.

So who controls these agencies?  Sounds like more middle men just pushing up costs?

Many of my ladies will go for prices way less than walking and the highest I ever heard any lady quote was 3,000 for long time. Walking that is the cheapest you will hear these days. I just got three price menus from walking go go and we are way cheaper

False. Still easy to find ladies in WS agogos who go LT for 2'000 or 2'500.

Most walking street gogo charge even three tier lady drink prices now. 145 salary dancer 160 coyote and 180 model drink price we are 130 all.

False. Some agogos have this system on WS, sadly yes, but certainly not "most" !

(The Happy group, the French group and many others have a unique price LD)

also a three tier bf 1,000 salary 1.500 coyote and 2,500 model

False again. Many WS agogos with their BF below 1'000 baht, and very few "model BF" on WS

because some posters find some small side soi go go on walking with a cheap bf they say I am not the cheapest.

You can BF Superbaby princesses for 600 baht, and Baccara stunners for 800 ST or LT at any hour.

and now happy hour 90 baht all drinks

Still more expensive than WS (Baccara 80, Mandarin 70, Heaven Above 50...!)

but overall we are the best

... among Soi LK agogos who start with the letter K :rolleyes:

Please check for Honesty and Modesty in your dictionary :wink:

False. Still easy to find ladies in WS agogos who go LT for 2'000 or 2'500. False. Some agogos have this system on WS, sadly yes, but certainly not "most" !(The Happy group, the French group and many others have a unique price LD) False again. Many WS agogos with their BF below 1'000 baht, and very few "model BF" on WS You can BF Superbaby princesses for 600 baht, and Baccara stunners for 800 ST or LT at any hour. Still more expensive than WS (Baccara 80, Mandarin 70, Heaven Above 50...!) ... among Soi LK agogos who start with the letter K :rolleyes:Please check for Honesty and Modesty in your dictionary :wink:

still easy to find a lady on Walking Street for $2 k long time? Another case of beauty in the eye of the beer holder. I could be wrong, but any GOOD looking gal in a Walking Street gogo would be hard pressed to go less than $2 k short time.

still easy to find a lady on walking street for $2 k long time? Another case of beauty in the eye of the beer holder. I could be wrong, but any GOOD looking gal in a walking street gogo would be hard pressed to go less than $2 k short time.

Same here in my cases.

While 3000 LT or 2000 ST isn't pricing from 10 years ago, I'd be happy with those prices. I'm sure the handsome stud's out there get it for cheaper and 'free' but for many if us that's a realistic figure.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Actually it is based on the salary. We are luck to have no agency ladies because they like working at kaos. My friend on walking pay 14,000 salary ladies 1.100 day for coyote and 1,600 model.

I'm curious about this.   How many bars actually pay the girls over 1000 baht per day out of their own money?   In other words forget about the money the customer pays for to the bar to spend time sitting with the girl (i.e. the lady drink price).   How much does the bar actually pay the girl even on a slow night when the girl can't sell a lady drink or get batrfined?

I've done the analysis here many times and I've found that for Walking Street gogos the amount of salary money paid by the bars ranges from zero baht all the way up to 340 baht a night.     That goes for regular coyotes and models.

These girls are like salesladies and their compensation is based on a combination of salary and commission.    Their salary is very low (zero baht in one case) and their compensation is based mostly on commission.    So you can't quote an 1,100 coyote or 1,600 model pay to these girls because what they make primarily depends on their commissions for the night and is not at all fixed.  1,600 may be a goal for a model but rarely will she get exactly that in pay on any day.

In all cases the salary from the bar is very low.

That is why the 1500 baht barfine is outrageous.   It is nowhere close to what the bar pays the lady in salary.   I'm speaking of gogos who hire their own staff to work as 10 day coyotes or models.  I have no idea what the bars pay agencies who supply them girls.

I don't  mean to sound down on Kaos.   I like the place.   It's plays actual music, has pretty girls, and it feels friendly.   For the salaried girls you have a great barfine price.  

still easy to find a lady on walking street for $2 k long time? Another case of beauty in the eye of the beer holder. I could be wrong, but any GOOD looking gal in a walking street gogo would be hard pressed to go less than $2 k short time.

There was absolutely no "beauty" or "quality" criteria in my answer or in the sentence I replied to. ChaosAgogo wrote that you can't get a LT on WS at less than 3'000 baht. It's just fully false. Of course you will (very probably?) not get a popular stunner for less than 3'000 LT, but many good looking WS girls still ask for 3'000 and will agree to go for less.

I will stop to post about Kaos anyway.

I just don't understand why an agogo owner need to permanently lie about WS & competitors agogos to promote his own agogo... :unsure:

Good luck & Bye

I just don't understand why an agogo owner need to permanently lie about WS & competitors agogos to promote his own agogo... :unsure:

I think you are taking this thread a bit too seriously.

The owner is promoting his place and is proud of what he built.   He can't know the LT prices for all WS clubs, no one does.  So obviously he isn't make a statement of fact.   He's just saying that he feels that the girls at his place will go for less than if she worked in one of the big WS clubs.   It shows his intention.   Just like the intention of Bacarra is to soak Japanese and Korean customers.

Now if he consistently misstates drink prices then you call him a liar.    That is something he does know about.

Let's not force posters to write paragraphs of disclaimers after every statement they make, just to satisfy the lawyers reading this.   Instead try to meet the poster half way and figure out what they are really trying to say.

Bottom  line for me, is it fun? And is it not *out there* expensive.... And both questions are answered  with a resounding yes!!! IMO....

Instead of picking this bloke apart, do him, and us a favour, and drink somewhere else....  Most people are quite capable of forming an opinion without the input of the key board warriors, who's motivations are unclear or unknown... at best

There was absolutely no "beauty" or "quality" criteria in my answer or in the sentence I replied to. ChaosAgogo wrote that you can't get a LT on WS at less than 3'000 baht. It's just fully false. Of course you will (very probably?) not get a popular stunner for less than 3'000 LT, but many good looking WS girls still ask for 3'000 and will agree to go for less.

Good luck & Bye

Thank goodness for that.

I am posting from experience . I am sure there are girls that will go for less than 3,000 long time like maybe 5 percent max and what do they look like? or could be a fact that i usually buy a lot of lady drinks and maybe they see me as a sucker. Also shit I'm 47 now and big not ugly I think but not tom cruise so maybe that's the problem. I also asked my friends Jason and vince who are young and handsome and they get the same prices though. have three menu's for prices on walking am I lying when looking at prices on a menu? and what is the french group ld system what does that mean. I frequent their go go often and have given good reviews here about two. Yes their bf price is good and their go go's are good but not sure what you mean about ld system. When I am talking about prices on walking I am talking about the main street not side street go go where there are good deals to be found. I'm taking about the go go that most tourist frequent. Again I get less than 5 percent of my business from addicts for sure I have no reason to attack any go go just stating basic facts. Maybe you look like brad pitt so you pay 1,000 . But fact is and I think almost all here would agree that frequent walking very hard to find long time for less than 3,000 . I have been quoted 8,000 and that is a fact. Tipped her 500 for the outrageous insult and walked out. Also a fact no go go that I have found on walking charges 130 lady drinks.  So in conclusion , Yes if you are talking about all go go girls that work on walking or lk for that matter there will be some that go for less 100 percent but the going rate is 3,000 up  for most on walking. Just go to 10 go go's and do your own survey. I have been more than 200 times so I think my info is at least somewhat accurate. Again though maybe I am just seen as a sucker and this information is totally incorrect. Thanks for all post.

agency ladies get 1,000 to 1,500 per day. This is what the bar Pays the agency. the agency makes a profit on that. That information is their business. They usually have to make a min amount of drinks for 10 days if not they get cut. If they make more they usually get a amount per drink. Salary girls like most of ours get 50 baht per drink. also they get 500 baht per day. I have never heard about a salary lady working for free please send them to me. lol. Agency girls are supposed to look much better but this is not always the case. I have models and salary ladies both have some stunners. actually salary girls usually make more because they work harder and sit with customers. I don't use agency ladies but do pay models 800 to 1,000 per day. Most 800. It's just a math game on a good night I will gross 4,000 baht per lady on a bad night 1,500. of course have many other staff to pay not to mention marketing and rent...... not easy hard to keep prices down. 

Do you mean Gibleys, not Gilbey’s ?

I think the gin taste is obtained by the use of juniper berries, just like in Dutch and Belgian “jenever”.

it is GILBEY's not GIBley's. and it is crap  http://vodkabuzz.com/vodkas/gilbeys/

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

I have 24 ladies and I know for a fact many charge different prices to go with customers. In fact some change their prices often. I think comparing white room to kaos is like comparing Kaos to sensation. I have 24 ladies 28 with four new today. I have a party atmosphere in a nice modern small go go , and I have totally different music. I don't compare our go go to sensations because it would be the same not even close comparison. I will go check out their prices though. As far as pricing again how far am I off my original promise. I raised only a tiny bit because on April 1 the government raised prices on all beer and many whisky. WE are up 10 baht on beer 10 baht on lady drinks and 0 on bar fines. Many of my ladies will go for prices way less than walking and the highest I ever heard any lady quote was 3,000 for long time. Walking that is the cheapest you will hear these days. I just got three price menus  from walking go go and we are way cheaper. Most walking street gogo charge even three tier lady drink prices now. 145 salary dancer 160 coyote and 180 model drink price we are 130 all. also a three tier bf 1,000 salary 1.500 coyote and 2,500 model because some posters find some small side soi go go on walking with a cheap bf they say I am not the cheapest. Again I am at least equal to any go go on lady drink prices and bf and bottled beer. and now happy hour 90 baht all drinks. Even on smirnoff because a poster told me smirnoff and gilbey were almost the same price I lowered smirnoff to 135 only to find out I buy gilby for 440 liter and smirnoff for 800. Did I change the price back?no because I said I would sell same as gilbey's .So in conclusion, maybe there is some small go go 20 years old with a not so good line up that beats our price on one item, but overall we are the best and the fact that we are constantly breaking new highs shows it . It's not because of me for sure or its not  the small go go it is simply because we have good ladies and good prices and good repeat customers, nothing else. Now we have 28 ladies no room for more but every day we have friends of lady dancers want to leave walking to come here. Remember on walking many of these girls work 8 to 5 am min. some have to sign in at 630 . our ladies work 7 hours tops. We don't cut them and we give them 4 days off . The ladies make the go go and because we have good customers that bf and buy them drinks they are very happy to work at kaos.We will open another here on lk in two months and one on walking in 4. We will continue to  use this formula because it works. We also offer an additional 10 percent to all pa members. this includes lady drinks an bf prices. Thanks all for comments. Brian

White Room has an all-in price of 2,000 baht for two hours with a girl of your choice.

Some nice bodies there.

Which punter cares which salary they’re paid?

Archived