Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Photos we had a guy from pattaya .. forgot the name and they did not write on their receipt come but cant figure out how to contact him. I sure he will be back soon to collect final payment than we will post immediately. As far as bf all 800 from now until further notice. Up to lady short or long time of course. Also as of today no mamasan in the go go . The cashier will be manager but she is so shy will definitely not be asking for any drinks. For addicts just mention pattaya addicts to New the manager. AKA the little devil blond hair 33 kilos hard to miss her. Thanks all 'Brian

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why all the go go's on that side struggle. I was going to open but decided against and went with the location next to Bachelor  instead despite the rent being 40,000 more. I did hear however that fun house opening again  soon. I hope it's not my Japanese friend who bought there but will ask him when he returns in a few days. Anyway, I think LK overall is ok remember it's peak low season now and we are pulling numbers from our little go go better than several on on Walking Street. LK is even attracting younger customers now. Many of my friends in their 20's go only to LK now unless they go to I bar late.  Walking overall has more choices and for sure many hot girls but lk is greatly improved on eye candy. In fact,my former super star from glasshouse works at a lk go go close to my go go and her two hot friends also work on lk. Also on lk out of my 25 ladies 22 are first time go go workers. I have 4 19 year old very nice, Numbers 11 18 17 42  also I have the stars 21-26 numbers 16 9 10 7 and then I have the pros the take care gooders as we call them. 15,12, 35, 33 to name a few. Anyway, fact is lk is very nice at least for me. I used to go only to walking because everyone told me lk had old ugly dancers i wish I knew then what I know now would have been going to lk 5 years ago. Anyway my offer still stands to anyone who has not been to lk for awhile or has never been come to Kaos first on your lk visit or revisit your first drink for you and your friends is on me. Thanks Brian

Very impressive, almost 30 girls in a small as this agogo, more girls working than some other larger size agogos

Phew, after reading 18 pages of comments I have to go to Kaos now! I'll be there next week, I'll drop in and have a look, say hi. I like the way you're addressing these comment Brian, I'll leave a review of my experience here.

Uniform BF price is a good idea.

Mamasans should be seen and not heard unless you request to. I hate the way some interject, glad you recognise this as highly negative, it can be a massive issue in gogos. 

I get you can't ban smoking, it's unfortunately a necessary evil one has to endure in most Patts gogos I feel. Some smokers are selfish and will defend their 'rights' regardless of reason (these 'PC nonsense' and 'health fanatic' comments are laughable). Luckily they are (literally) dying out. 

See you next week! 

ok ask for me will buy you a drink

I was in a few times the past couple of days, and I still like the place. Even though few of the girls are my type exactly.

Do you deliberately hire smaller girls just so they can all fit in the (also rather diminutive) gogo? :wink:

I was in a few times the past couple of days, and I still like the place. Even though few of the girls are my type exactly.

Do you deliberately hire smaller girls just so they can all fit in the (also rather diminutive) gogo? :wink:

i like them small!

i like them small!

i like them small!

Small agogo, small girls. That's how I like it. They are spinning around :D

We have a mix most are small but I do have abut 5 bigger ladies, number 2 comes to mind. Number 1 is new a star in my opinion best looking on lk and a great dancer as well. Number 19 is very nice if you like big chest and bf's . Now we have 23 total ladies all barfines 800 baht. Thanks Brian

• 2 weeks later...

Kaos walking opening on Aug 1. more than 80 ladies and same concept. Photos will have soon. Waiting for wet t shirt contest this Sat. Thanks all Brian

Hi Brian, Happy Hour still going? Was charged 120 baht for a SML last week at about 8.30. No big deal, but if your promotions are going to end it would be nice to see you keep the forum updated.

Sorry your correct. Happy hour did not get a good response so we canceled it until September 1 when we change our opening and closing time. Next time your in ask for me I'll buy you a SML. We will have two hour happy hour when we start again In SEP. Thanks Brian

Hi Chaos, I visted first time yesterday and I like your agogo. Small place, but some very hot ladies and nice decor.

However, there are two things that needs improvement:

1. The sound system is not very good. Where I sat I could only hear mid-range - no treble or base. I also think that the music is too loud. You will sell more lady drinks and barfines if it is possible to communicate with the ladies.

2. Please put up big signs stating barfine and ladydrink cost. Clear information wil make people more willing to spend if they know there are no surprises when it is time to pay the bin.

Photos we had a guy from pattaya .. forgot the name and they did not write on their receipt come but cant figure out how to contact him. I sure he will be back soon to collect final payment than we will post immediately. As far as bf all 800 from now until further notice. Up to lady short or long time of course. Also as of today no mamasan in the go go . The cashier will be manager but she is so shy will definitely not be asking for any drinks. For addicts just mention pattaya addicts to New the manager. AKA the little devil blond hair 33 kilos hard to miss her. Thanks all 'Brian

I was in there on Friday night and there was a mamasan (although she was fun and not problem) and the bar fine was 1100 Baht for LT.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I was in there on Friday night and there was a mamasan (although she was fun and not problem) and the bar fine was 1100 Baht for LT.

FFS. Can't wait for Brian's reply to this.

I agree with a previous poster. Do like they do in Babydolls (and used to do in many other gogos as well) and post the barfine amount on the wall. A simple sign saying "barfine 800 baht" will keep greedy service staff from marking it up in order to rip off customers.

It too many places the barfine seems to be whatever they think they can get you to pay and it's something you rarely see on your bill so it's a cash transaction with no record of what you paid. That just invites corruption.

Was told last night it is 800 only if you buy 3 LD's. 1,100 if not.

One of the girls told me this, not the new Mamasan.

Was told last night it is 800 only if you buy 3 LD's. 1,100 if not.

One of the girls told me this, not the new Mamasan.

i was told if she is wearing stockings and buy 3 drinks it is 800

If she is wearing a top and her hair is long

It is 1000 before midnight.

If she has braces and long hair it is 1500 after midnight, but only if you buy the mamasan a drink.

If she has 3 tattoos and long hair, 800 before midnight, but after 2 drinks.

Fuck I'm getting confused now.

I hope the investigation is in progress... Seems like very trustworthy staff.

The owner said earlier the BF is 800bht on any time and now staff told different. I can see the difficulties working with the Thai staff even if the owner/manager is a seasoned one.

i was told if she is wearing stockings and buy 3 drinks it is 800

If she is wearing a top and her hair is long

It is 1000 before midnight.

If she has braces and long hair it is 1500 after midnight, but only if you buy the mamasan a drink.

If she has 3 tattoos and long hair, 800 before midnight, but after 2 drinks.

Fuck I'm getting confused now.

Pure chaos

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

i couldn't resist 55555

Of what? Making the quote 2 times?

Yes it's a funny place where the owner tells you some stuff and then the punters will report his staff will fuck him off. Yeah it's a funny stuff.

Archived