IGNORED

Kaos opens March 6th

ChaosAgogo

Why do the Kaos girls wear underwear underneath their bikinis when many other LK go-go girls are going topless or bottomless?   And when I asked for a draft in Kaos (I always do that when it's my 1st time in a go-go, just to get a vibe of the place).I was told "no draft". Overdressed, no draft and some multi layered BFing  = I'm outta here, never to return, but no big loss to the current owner as i'm guessing he's building it up for a quick sale to some dupe.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those fed up with pushy staff I recommend gogo's like Alcatraz. I was able to nurse my one diet coke for over an hour with zero approaches from girl/staff.

:)

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

For those fed up with pushy staff I recommend gogo's like Alcatraz. I was able to nurse my one diet coke for over an hour with zero approaches from girl/staff.

:)

Sad reality is you'll then get some that complain because they were ignored.

Sad reality is you'll then get some that complain because they were ignored.

Yup, exactly.

Be careful what you wish for sometimes. There's a fine line between being hassled and being ignored generally speaking.

Official Pattaya Song

You allow smoking inside............??

Unfortunately that's me out unless the extraction system is A1  ??

Well I guess you don't visit me Go Go's in Pattaya because apart from 2 or 3, they all allow smoking inside

Thank you for your post this will be dealt with in the following way1. that mamasan will be fired 2.please give a description of the service girl, she will be fired. 3. do you know the number of the lady and what time was it? Maybe she was telling you her price to go with you 1,500. The ladies have no idea what bf is and actually if she was a model she most likely would have quoted you 700 anyway because most models want to go short time. I don't like pushy mamasan and service either because I do buy a lot of lady drinks but I like to buy for who I choose to buy for. Really though I don't understand why people get so angry about this. It happens to me in every go go period. Maybe because I am labeled as a sucker and buy drinks the mamasan and service pile on me, but again it happens to me all the time. If I want I do if not I say no only ladies. Anyway, sorry about your bad experience we try our best to avoid pushy mamasan and service. You see before I had two now one and as I stated her average lady drinks are down to about 3 a day from 14 at the peak so she must be less pushy. Anyway based on this post I'm tired she is out number 1. Also if you decide to come back ask for me I will buy you a couple of drinks on my bin. thanks for your post Brian

Cheers for the offer of free drinks

But I am a vodka and soda drinker

Can you advise why the vodka you serve is Gibleys?

A bottle of Smirnoff would just set you back 550Baht at 135 Baht a shot

You would get your money back on 4 shots

But you serve Gibleys which costs 340Baht a bottle

I suppose your thinking is you get your money back after 3 shots

But if the servers keep the change every time even bigger margins lol

The server who stole my change was the glass wearing thief

Nearly forgot the soda at 6 Baht a bottle so 2 Baht a drink +++ lol

Thank you  for your post  this will be dealt with in the following way1. that mamasan will be fired 2.please give a description of the service girl, she will be fired.  3. do you know the number of the lady and what time was it? Maybe she was telling you her price to go with you 1,500. The ladies have no idea what bf is and actually if she was a model she  most likely would have quoted you 700 anyway because most models want to go short time. I don't like pushy mamasan and service either because I do buy a lot of lady drinks but I like to buy for who I choose to buy for. Really though I don't understand why people get so angry about this. It happens to me in every go go period. Maybe because I am labeled as a sucker and buy drinks the mamasan and service pile on me, but again it happens to me all the time. If I want I do if not I say no only ladies. Anyway, sorry about your bad experience we try our best to avoid pushy mamasan and service. You see before I had two now one and as I stated her average lady drinks are down to about 3 a day from 14 at the peak so she must be less pushy. Anyway based on this post I'm tired she is out number 1. Also if you decide to come back ask for me I will buy you a couple of drinks on my bin. thanks for your post Brian

First off some good points but don't forget you are the guy who originally stated your gogo was "different". 

Here's an idea that might solve the problems stop bonuses based on drinks!!!  Gee what a novel idea.  Let the guys tip the gals and buy drinks as they see fit.  Quit the commission model.  Ever wonder why all those electronics and furniture shops have such pushy salesman in the West???  Because they are on commission!!! 

First off some good points but don't forget you are the guy who originally stated your gogo was "different". 

Here's an idea that might solve the problems stop bonuses based on drinks!!!  Gee what a novel idea.  Let the guys tip the gals and buy drinks as they see fit.  Quit the commission model.  Ever wonder why all those electronics and furniture shops have such pushy salesman in the West???  Because they are on commission!!! 

Great idea , no commission on drinks , would mean no hassle for drinks ....wonder if  Mr Kaos will take up this business model ...but I very much doubt it.

The no commission ladies drinks just would never fly the girls will leave shortly to bars that do pay a commission good idea but just would not work

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Heading down that way in a couple of weeks, I will have to have a look with my own eyes, to decide whether I like it or not.... So what if I spend a few hundred baht on a few drinks and I end up thinking the place sux?  But I could spend the same few hundred baht and find the place rocks!!  It is money well spent either way.... Christ, in a decent session in Australia I spill more than that!!

I like the way the guy who owns/runs the joint wants his place to be.  Getting what he wants to happen may be the hard bit, but good for him for putting his hard earned in and having a go...  To the snipers, you don't like it,  fine, then go drink elsewhere.  I am looking forward to checking the place out...  It sounds like fun!!

Right on Dave01 !

quick sale? we are opening Kaos 2 in two months. For vodka we have several smir,. Absolute, grey goose . Most customers ask for gilbeys. My offer was for drinks for you meaning any drink you like no problem all information negative and positive is appreciated so we can correct the problem. As far as pushy mamasan correct statement above. The manager at alcatraz is my ex manager and mansan. She used to be number one pushy in Thailand and got upwards of 25 lady drinks per night. I guess the three months of yelling at her paid off now she is good. lol She is a great mamason though I would take her back in a minute. It is true however for me If I of to a go go and sit 5 minutes without a lady next to me or a mamasan asking me if I would like a lady I check bin and get out. It is all a matter of personal preference here nobody is wrong or right. I have drastically cut mamasan aggressive style but apparently not enough. Another record last night our best monday thus far. Thanks all and no I'm not building up to sale and yes as I mentioned several times draft beer coming soon with Kaos 2 opening. Again we have happy hour 90 baht all beers and 90 baht jonny black red , gilbey's , teq, jack, almost all spirts. Again I was out around lk last night and happy to see other go go 's had customers as well. hope people are starting to realize lk much better than walking. It took me 5 years to even know about lk. I did noticed all other go go have dj music tecno and loud. OUr go go playlist is way different some will like some not but i believe more like our music. Thanks again. brian

about service girl. I will look at tape tonight. About your comment on margins. So you are accusing us of taking tip money too. ?? MY staff get's all tips and even recycle money on all bottles which is an extra 3,000 per week. I believe we are the only go go that gives that. Also about margins we charge bottled beer starting 105 lady drinks 130 happy hour 90 baht almost all drinks and bar fine 700 if you honestly are serious suggest you go to more go go's . I know my average bin is 375 baht at my go go. MY friends on walking three go go one has average bin 1.100 the others about 750 better go speak to them about margins. OUr go go is cheap and we use all original no fake Yager and whisky , ;larger glasses and full shot not three fourths like several go go. I did yell at staff about your incident I will verify your story by video security now. I told them even if 5 baht always bring back to customer and let them tell you it's a tip. I can't believe that girl would assume 30 baht would be a tip many customers don't tip or tip 5 baht. Anyway it will not happen again. thanks for the information. And although most likely my staff scared you off if you give us another chance your bin is on me just ask for Brian.

I was there a few days ago. Decent place in my opinion. Did not feel pushed, girls and staff were friendly. Ok looking lineup. However, WTF is going on with the multi layer outfits the girls are wearing? This is a gogo, not a shopping mall. I get to see more skin by just strolling on BR and WS after 1:00am. Will not go back for this very reason. Management should really rethink this issue.

The no commission ladies drinks just would never fly the girls will leave shortly to bars that do pay a commission good idea but just would not work

It certainly wouldn't.

Because that's counting on the generosity of customers to actually tip the girl, something many cheap bastards that nurse their one Chang for hours never do.

Official Pattaya Song

. Ok looking lineup. However, WTF is going on with the multi layer outfits the girls are wearing? 

Generally when you see a girl wearing a coyote outfit you're supposed to accept the fact that she'll have a crazy barfine.     If they ask for 1500 baht you're supposed to think "she's a coyote and so that makes sense".    If they ask a 1500 baht barfine for  a girl in a bikini you'll think they are nuts.

Kaos has made the bold move to charge only a 700 baht barfine for their salaried dancers who also dress as coyotes.   That's because they originally had the slightly crazy barfine of 1100 and their dress hasn't changed since the barfine was changed to being reasonable.  

Of course no one expecting to pay a crazy barfine will be unhappy to pay a reasonable one so maybe they'll keep the salaried girls in the coyote outfits.

I don't care about the barfine thing, it's irrelevant. When I walk in a gogo, I expect to see more skin than when I walk on a beach. That ain't happening at this time.

quick sale? we are opening Kaos 2 in two months. For vodka we have several smir,. Absolute, grey goose . Most customers ask for gilbeys. My offer was for drinks for you meaning any drink you like no problem all information negative and positive is appreciated so we can correct the problem. As far as pushy mamasan correct statement above. The manager at alcatraz is my ex manager and mansan. She used to be number one pushy in Thailand and got upwards of 25 lady drinks per night. I guess the three months of yelling at her paid off now she is good. lol She is a great mamason though I would take her back in a minute. It is true however for me If I of to a go go and sit 5 minutes without a lady next to me or a mamasan asking me if I would like a lady I check bin and get out. It is all a matter of personal preference here nobody is wrong or right. I have drastically cut mamasan aggressive style but apparently not enough. Another record last night our best monday thus far. Thanks all and no I'm not building up to sale and yes as I mentioned several times draft beer coming soon with Kaos 2 opening. Again we have happy hour 90 baht all beers and 90 baht jonny black red , gilbey's , teq, jack, almost all spirts. Again I was out around lk last night and happy to see other go go 's had customers as well. hope people are starting to realize lk much better than walking. It took me 5 years to even know about lk. I did noticed all other go go have dj music tecno and loud. OUr go go playlist is way different some will like some not but i believe more like our music. Thanks again. brian

I can not believe most customers ask for Gibleys vodka

Gibleys is about the cheapest and shittest vodka you can buy in Patts

Just for info how much do you charge for Smernoff?

I can not believe most customers ask for Gibleys vodka

Gibleys is about the cheapest and shittest vodka you can buy in Patts

Just for info how much do you charge for Smernoff?

Not a big mixed drinker myself, but I thought it was standard practice in a bar that if the customer didn't specify the brand, one got the generic booze?

I went in about 6 times between 03-16 April, some nights it was full of hotties some others not so much but that's the same anywhere!

The only thing I wasn't keen on was one night there was about 6 guys smoking in there it was like drug den.

Anyway I'm back in July & I'll be visiting Kaos again.

Worth a look :) I like to chill out in Metro apartments some evenings to watch the sport before I go out proper. I may as well start with Kaos sometime. I look forward to seeing the place for myself.

FYI I am a smoker and have no problems going outside to smoke, like I do in Sugar Sugar.

You are a true gentlemen.   If only others followed your lead.

The street’d be stinking if everybody was smoking outside.

Ok so are you saying if we have smirnoff vodka and gilbeys the same price more will choose smirnoff. Think not correct but done tonight I change Smirnoff to the same price let's see if your correct. About uniforms we changed to every three nights bikini that should be more flesh. Multi layering will try to change that today.  Remember a vast majority of my ladies are first time go go workers and shy eventually I can get topless or more I have clearance to do so already but don't want to push them too fast,. Look for changes by mid May to at lest half topless. Smoking will be addressed this week we have two extractors and adding another. The problem was our door man opened door all the way blocking our main extractor. now open 3/4 so smoke getting out. MOst night no smoke or very little but yes if 8 or 10 smoking we must improve. Thanks all Brian

I like the way ChaosAgogo is addressing concerns, I think I'll have to check it out when I get there, especially if the shyness problem is addressed, topless is good considering how often those damned padded bra's Catch Me out.

I was there a few days ago. Decent place in my opinion. Did not feel pushed, girls and staff were friendly. Ok looking lineup. However, WTF is going on with the multi layer outfits the girls are wearing? This is a gogo, not a shopping mall. I get to see more skin by just strolling on BR and WS after 1:00am. Will not go back for this very reason. Management should really rethink this issue.

No need to wait until 1 a.m. and not limited to Beach Road and Walking Street.

Not a big mixed drinker myself, but I thought it was standard practice in a bar that if the customer didn't specify the brand, one got the generic booze?

Which is nearly always Smirnoff unless on a promotion ie happy hour then Gibleys is served at a lower price

The difference in a bottle of Ginleys/Smirnoff is about 180 Baht ie 5 Baht a shot

The profit made on a bottle of spirits no need to serve up cheap piss

Archived