IGNORED

Premiership League Football 2014/15

jocky king

You must have missed the second goal Jocky , Sterling scored in the second half. what a strike from Coutinho

Thanks for correction .. :) not a good weekend for me :(

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The battle for top 4 is going to be blown wide open now with the elimination of Spurs, Liverpool and looking like Arsenal from Europe this week. I think United will hold on in there because the Squad will be fresher due to less fixture during the season.  Arsenal? Will they get their defalt CL spot? In this contex Wenger never fails. So with this in mind I think Spurs, Liverpool and Southhampton have there work cut out in this last run in. Saying that Southampton's defence is unbelievably good, so defo do not write them off? I'm not.

Utd won tonight, 2 goals from Rooney. Saints losing a bit of momentum, could be a boon for Liverpool & Spurs, maybe its early to call but Villa look dead & buried.

................................................................................................................

Another away win for the Swans. Reached 40 points in record time.

Stay 1 point ahead of Stoke. Important for me as the friend I'm meeting in Jomtien in July is from Stoke. I've wagered him a soapie on which of the two finishes higher.

If I lose, not sure what he'll do as his TW would cut off an important appendage if he actually went to a soapie :-)

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

If he did the crime , fuck him out ... Hope no clubs will take him on. Liverpool and Arsenal is getting a rhythm at the right time towards to the last phase of the season in the Premiership table . United playing terrible all season but still hold on to third place which is a mystery to me .

If he did the crime , fuck him out ... Hope no clubs will take him on. Liverpool and Arsenal is getting a rhythm at the right time towards to the last phase of the season in the Premiership table . United playing terrible all season but still hold on to third place which is a mystery to me .

Not at this moment JK  :WinkGrin1:

Not at this moment JK  :WinkGrin1:

Oh thanks , I should have said 4th ... Yours in third place :) . Are you still behind Wenger to stay at Arsenal ?

Oh thanks , I should have said 4th ... Yours in third place :) . Are you still behind Wenger to stay at Arsenal ?

Should have called it a day after 2-8 debacle at your place...apologies,refunds...shouldn't happen at Arsenal.

That said he is not going anywhere soon, so it remains..3rd or 4th, the odd cup if we are luck and a heroic yet un-fulfilling exploit in Europe, with £1100 minimum season ticket and 60,000 crowds the expectancy level is higher than that and the promises (before the move)were as well.

The top four won tonight, Arsenal ,City, Chelsea and United , United was lucky to get a late winner from Young . Liverpool wins again to keep in touch with the top four. Will be a very interesting battle for the champion place. 

Chelsea for the title then?

................................................................................................................

Chelsea for the title then?

Yep, Looks like it , Nothing will stop them marching on to the title.

It's going to be an interesting end to the season at both ends of the table.  At the beginning of the season I didnt expect to see Everton at the wrong end of the season.  I thought they'd be fighting for a place in next season's european competitions.  Hopefully we will get a good run going otherwise it's going to be an uncomfotable end to the season

• 2 weeks later...

We score when we want we score when we want we're Aston villa we score when we want 555555

We score when we want we score when we want we're Aston villa we score when we want 555555

LOL It is good to see Villa fans with something to cheer about. I think they doubled their away scoring record for the season with that win.

On another note it was great to see Burnley pull off such an upset. I like them not just because they are such an underdog with a mid table championship budget but because they actually try and play football. They don't just park the bus and kick a few long balls up to a burly centre forward. I hope they do stay up. 

The top two is losing ground to the Champion League chasers , Arsenal only a point behind City with United a point behind Further. Now it is a Six horse race for a champion League place after Spurs and Southampton is fading away from the challenge . Liverpool tonight match at Swansea will be crucial because they have to play United and Arsenal after that . United will have a more difficult route to the champion league place than the others , they have to play Liverpool , Arsenal , Chelsea , Everton and City . I think this season is the most exciting run in for ages . Great for the all Premiership football lovers .

Gus Poyet , manager of Sunderland got sacked for a terrible form this season , with only one win in 2015 .

Thought Poyet was hoping to last until the Newcastle game. Somehow we often give them 3 points :(

Henderson again scored for Liverpool tonight , beating Swansea 1-0 , Steven Gerrard still out , I think that they play much better without him . It is now a five horse race in the premiership . Crucial match on Sunday , Liverpool playing United at Anfield .

Henderson again scored for Liverpool tonight , beating Swansea 1-0 , Steven Gerrard still out , I think that they play much better without him . It is now a five horse race in the premiership . Crucial match on Sunday , Liverpool playing United at Anfield .

Actually Gerrard came on in the second half and played pretty well to be fair. I agree we play better without him though and have won every game since he has been out of the side. Coming in off the bench should be his role for the rest of the season but I think Rodgers will start him against United. 

We play United at home and Arsenal away in the next 2 games 4 points out of those 2 would be awesome. I think it is all still wide open. Spurs and Southampton both have an easier run home than Liverpool and United. Arsenal are a very good chance of second now. They are playing better than City and have a good run home.

Just heard Arsenal are playing in Bangers in July............world be rude not to  :Drool:

City , Arsenal , United and Chelsea( match still in play 2-0) has broken away from the rest . United won at Anfield is a blow to Liverpool champion league place for 2015/16 , Liverpool will have go to Emirate Staduim this Saturday with Arsenal. But United have a tough run in than the others . There will be few slip ups along the way to the last .

Steve Gerrard was foolish to get himself send off , they might have won if he hasn't . Possibly cost them the champion League place next season .

City , Arsenal , United and Chelsea( match still in play 2-0) has broken away from the rest . United won at Anfield is a blow to Liverpool champion league place for 2015/16 , Liverpool will have go to Emirate Staduim this Saturday with Arsenal. But United have a tough run in than the others . There will be few slip ups along the way to the last .

Steve Gerrard was foolish to get himself send off , they might have won if he hasn't . Possibly cost them the champion League place next season .

Jocky Liverpool play Arsenal in 2 weeks time.  There are no premiership games next Saturday because of International games

Jocky Liverpool play Arsenal in 2 weeks time.  There are no premiership games next Saturday because of International games

Thank you for correction , I must be getting old ... 5555

Haha two costly mistakes in consecutive seasons, but Utd would have won anyway.

Archived