IGNORED

Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee (formerly China Garden)

China Garden

skalliwag where did u order the chicken burger?it is probably the best looking chicken burger ever

Next door.Dish Cookhouse.Fucking awesome.

Skally, did you barfine the waitress???

I offered her $400 Cdn for three sessions a month.All paid up front.She turned me down.True story.

Has a kid.I know her mother.

She is doing it tough,so I offered to help her out.

She wasn't offended,said it might be "weird".

Good girl.Great rack.

You're a true gentleman. Nice of you to try to help her out.

Does she know I am gentleman too?

I will let her know.

Next door.Dish Cookhouse.Fucking awesome.

Oh you had it at canada.I thought the place is in pattaya:(

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

Oh you had it at canada.I thought the place is in pattaya:(

iPhone 'den Tapatalk aracılığı ile gönderildi

No sorry.

good luck with steak & co... cant wait to try it :)

Thank you, Gerry got his business visa in the UK and hopping on the next available flight. The new tables are being made so there's about 10 more days left on those.

Thank you, Gerry got his business visa in the UK and hopping on the next available flight. The new tables are being made so there's about 10 more days left on those.

I'm so gonna crush a Steak at your place.

There will be four of us,combined height 24'8",combined weight 890lbs.lol.

Gidde up.

NEWS FLASH

I am pleased to announce Gerry will be joining our team as our head chef, he is from Scotland and has over 20 years experience as a Chef. He is currently working freelance for the Roux brothers in the UK at "special events" and "food pairings". Gerry has the expertise & experience we needed to ensure a first class dinning experience every time, he will join us in a few weeks, I am now rushing through his work-permit. 

Top Class Chilled Australian Beef + Top Class European Chef + Newly Renovated dinning room = Success !

Our prices will be on par with Beefeater's, as we are offering the same dining experience.

I also have the intention of offering a Saturday & Sunday buffet as I have the 2 heated buffet trolleys that I never utilised for the Chinese food, before high season we will also open for Breakfast. 

OK now you have sparked my interest, are you going to have a reasonable wine selection as well?

OK now you have sparked my interest, are you going to have a reasonable wine selection as well?

Knowing how some expats are,I have no doubt he will have an extensive 'whine' list.

Hope he has a lovely Merlot as well.

cant wait to eat here. can see you've put a lot of thought and effort into this

yep looking forward to trying out your place when you open, haha last month myself & the lads arranged to meet at yours for a steak, found out when we got there you were in the process of renovations, we ended up in Jockeys just down the way, I knew I'd read you were taking over the china garden place, just didn't realise what you had planned and that you weren't actually open at the time lol 

So August is a go ?? if so you'll have a large table occupied by myself & the lads, I get back in town next week so fingers crossed :)

Good luck anyhows !!

Really like the idea of a soup along with a good burger never thought of it in the past always

gone with the usual boring chips/fries.

I'll be staying upstairs in January and looking forward to a few steaks and also love Mexican so it looks like the majority of my eating whilst in Pattaya will be done within 30 yards of my bed.

Is Mexican still to be on the menu? I hope so.

You know something?

What's the accommodation like there?

Is there a thread on it.

Might be interested in crashing there if that's where we are gonna eat.

You know something?

Is there a thread on it.

There is a large thread on China Garden hotel: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/148365-china-garden-hotel/

Very popular place to stay, you would be very fortunate to get a walk-in.

With the big change downstairs, I'm wondering if there are any plans to rename the hotel??

I'm so gonna crush a Steak at your place.

There will be four of us,combined height 24'8",combined weight 890lbs.lol.

Gidde up.

Mr Wag, considering the monster burger diet you're on, exactly how many of the 890 lbs is you????

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Mr Wag, considering the monster burger diet you're on, exactly how many of the 890 lbs is you????

Hahahahaha.Less than a quarter.just.

There is a large thread on China Garden hotel: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/148365-china-garden-hotel/

Very popular place to stay, you would be very fortunate to get a walk-in.

With the big change downstairs, I'm wondering if there are any plans to rename the hotel??

No we are keeping the name China Garden for the rooms, it doesn't make sense to change it as we are pretty well known.

Edited by China Garden

You know something?

Is there a thread on it.

:GoldenSmile1:

We are having 2 House wines by the glass / carafe, 5 Red, 5 White bottles & 2 Rose wine. We are using a Wine distributor to ensure supply and quality, I asked for some nice New Zealand / Australian wines although she said Chilean house wines are popular, I'm very open minded about what we sell, but no over priced rubbish... let me know if I stock anything crap as I'm not a wine guru.

Really like the idea of a soup along with a good burger never thought of it in the past always

gone with the usual boring chips/fries.

I'll be staying upstairs in January and looking forward to a few steaks and also love Mexican so it looks like the majority of my eating whilst in Pattaya will be done within 30 yards of my bed.

Is Mexican still to be on the menu? I hope so.

Yes there will be Taco's, quesadillas, Nachos, jalapeños poppers, refried beans

Edited by China Garden

The menu ... Still working on the prices... Gerry may change a few dishes.

Steak&Co_menu.jpg

Edited by China Garden

A Striploin & couple of the desserts (there will be a dessert board)  

photo-2.jpg

photo-5.jpg

Edited by China Garden

Salmon... there is actually 5 pieces of smoked salmon wrapped around the lettuce~

photo-3.jpg

Edited by China Garden