Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China garden hotel

Gazzab

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhhhhmmmmmmm never heard of it. Is it new? I do not think I have ever seen a thread about the hotel or about its jacuzzi rooms either

....give the guy a break

We were all newbies......"sometime"

OP

use the search engine....type in China Garden

I've never stayed there ...but have read good reports

I ate in the restaurant ....ONCE....not long after the place opened

Rooms are well kitted out. Problem with creepy crawlies of some kind in some bathrooms.Good location. Building work going on next door, so if you want a lie-in, you need earplugs.

good rooms and clean tidy place too stay no complaints, was here last trip fine , restraunt good as well :GoldenSmile1:  

Any info on China Garden hotel in Soi Lenkee

I'm told is more than ok

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/107707-china-garden-reviews-please/

"Man...Because he sacrifies his health in order to make money. Then sacrifies money to recuperate his health. And then his so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if hes never going to die, and then dies having never really lived "

excellent place to stay and very convient location. Go to the Accomadation Section on the PA main page. I think there are 2 or 3 threads about. Was there in jacuzzi room 104 last october and will be going back to same room this coming October. Every now and then I found a creepy crawly in the bathroom but not constant. Now i hear there is constuction going on next door I think,so hopefully will be done by the time I get there in October. Yes you must book well in advance.

it ok if you want to walk up stairs, place next door loud , good food, tidy, just make sure you get first floor!!!!

Decent location but @ 1,500 baht for the jucuzzi rooms expensive for what you get and no breakfast or swimming pool. Check out Rinya House hotel just across the road if you want value for money. If you book directly with the hotel you can get a decent room for 700baht with includes breakfast for you and your lady also. Deduct the 300baht for breakfast and you actually getting a double room for 400 baht. Amazing!

rinya-house.jpg

For the cheap rooms with no jacuzzi is good value. When you spend 1500 is not really great value plus the Site locks are screwed. I spent about 5 minutes a day trying to get the key or of the hole

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Never had a problem with the locks myself, maybe a bad key. Overall, great value for a regular room. I check out many other guest ouses when in patts for future visits, and haven't come across many other offering the same type and quality. The place is booked for months in advance. There will always be people that don't like certain things about different places. Hey, different strokes for different folks. But for what I paid at china garden, I was quite happy. You rarely hear any negative comments here.

The bad lock was 304... as i said.. the cheap room is great value for high season for 800 baht when anything else is 50. in low season i think there is many compareable i.e i got lk metrople for 1200

I just emailed them to see if they would give me a discount for two months. the answer was  -no 1500 per day no matter how long you stay. I like the location but think it's a little high considering it doesn't have a pool.

I just emailed them to see if they would give me a discount for two months. the answer was  -no 1500 per day no matter how long you stay. I like the location but think it's a little high considering it doesn't have a pool.

Their rooms are well kitted out, and they have plenty of bookings, there is no need for them to give you a long stay discount.

Two months! why do you want to stay in a place like this when you can have a 4* condo (with pool) for less than half this price?

Sorry for the lack of "monthly rates", we only have a limited number of rooms and honestly cater for shorter stays. 1,500 Baht for a jacuzzi room is still pretty reasonable in high season.

I raised the low season prices this year a little to help pay for re-painting / new skirting boards for the rooms to ensure we keep the standards high ....  (650 to 700 and 1000 to 1200) ... but high season prices remain the same as last year!!!

Decent location but @ 1,500 baht for the jucuzzi rooms expensive for what you get and no breakfast or swimming pool. Check out Rinya House Hotel just across the road if you want value for money. If you book directly with the hotel you can get a decent room for 700baht with includes breakfast for you and your lady also. Deduct the 300baht for breakfast and you actually getting a double room for 400 baht. Amazing!

attachicon.gifrinya-house.jpg

MMM you can afford to send 600 quid a month to a thai lady but you are penny pinching on your accomodation. Something amiss here  :GoldenSmile1:

that is a VERY HIGH PRICE in my opinion if you consider, no pool, no breakfast and no lift. Dont get me wrong, I have stayed there myself before (jacuzzi room 304 I think), I believe I paid 800 baht a night at the time (may be a little more) and it was a great room and a novelty with the jacuzzi. However, I found I hardly used the jacuzzi after the first few nights as the novelty wore off and it did take a while to fill it. Also, my thai girl didnt really like it for some reason so it was pointless making her get in it. 

I stayed there once, and am booked in for my next trip.

The rooms are fitted out to a very high standard.

Beds are very comfortable, and the toilet + shower are A1.

The only reason I have not stayed there more often....

....it gets booked up very quickly, as mentioned above.

The only small disadvantage is the karaoke next door.

It's not loud enough to wake you, but is annoying.

No-one sings in tune in those damn places!

...Also, my thai girl didnt really like it for some reason so it was pointless making her get in it. 

Maybe you should have paid her to get in then you- ...umm, oh, errr  -sorry I forgot :GoldenSmile1:

The bad lock was 304... as i said.. the cheap room is great value for high season for 800 baht when anything else is 50. in low season i think there is many compareable i.e i got lk metrople for 1200

Stayed in this room for the last two weeks and you are right the lock is crap, I had to waggle the crap out of it to get the key out...But the rooms are nice, shower is decent, Jacuzzi was fun but as SSSS said the novelty wore off pretty fast and the building work noise didn't bother me...mind you I could probably sleep through a bomb blast after a skinfull

Archived