IGNORED

China garden hotel

Gazzab

Hi simon,

do we need to pay an advance when booking a room? ty

Hi there

You must pay a deposit when you make the booking.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depends when your going...I go just after new year....not many rooms at that time of the year.....good luck

I paid 2000 thb deposit via paypal. I think once you e stayed a few times they may let you book without a deposit. It's my first time staying here so in happy to pay the deposit and the rest in cash when I arrive.

My old place I used to stay at did it exactly the same way, it's their security just in case of no shows which must be very frustrating for hotel owners.

The booking was easy via their website.

I paid 2000 thb deposit via paypal. I think once you e stayed a few times they may let you book without a deposit. It's my first time staying here so in happy to pay the deposit and the rest in cash when I arrive.

My old place I used to stay at did it exactly the same way, it's their security just in case of no shows which must be very frustrating for hotel owners.

The booking was easy via their website.

We had a bucket load of "no-shows" last high season so we now charge 2000 Baht deposit which is refundable if you need to cancel for any reason.. but just let us know! 

If you book a few time we are flexible about the deposit... we just wanted to avoid turning away regular guests for people who dont even arrive...

cheers,

ian

Hi Ian.

Was there in June/July and was great as usual, and will see you next month again.

Sent you a revised email. Just need the boutique for Sept to 10 to 16 please mate.

Cheers

Daz

Cheers Daz, I'm sure Yuri is on the case, let me know if there is any problems.

Thanks,

Isn

Archived