Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China garden hotel

Gazzab

booked jacuzzi room for jan glad the tv issue is sorted cant wait to go back never had a problem with bugs if i do just eat them ur in thailand haha

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had 4 nights in the China Garden, from Thurs 4th July checkout Monday 8th, i can not praise this place highly enough, this was about my 8th stay here it would of been more but normally there fully booked, i stayed in jacuzzi room 104 and the room was immaculate as always, i ate in the restuarant once with my friend and twice in the room whilst entertaining.(all the food was lovely and very well presented) i must say that without doubt this is the best value for money hotel in the area,i will always stay there whenever they have rooms available which match my dates..also a big thank you to the staff who always go out of there way to please....overall-fantastic  as always!!!!

I am thinking about booking a China Garden room for my next trip or the one after that (assuming they have a room available), but I have a few general questions. If anyone could answer them that would be lovely!

- What type of matresses do the rooms have?

- How friendly is the 24-hour reception? I usually prefer keycards to enter the building after midnight.

- How steep are the stairs? I usually end up carrying my girls upstairs after a long long night of partying.

- How thin are the walls? Don't want to wake up the neighbour!

- Will construction next door be finished by November 2013?

- Is there any parking spots for Scooters in front of the building or nearby?

When I was there, I had a key card for the security door, great! The mattresses were quite comfy. Never heard a peep from another room. Nice stay.

I have always liked the Jacuzzi rooms but seldom actually use them as a Jacuzzi.

They work best for me when I have company that is a squirter, we have our fun in there without having to worry about sleeping on wet sheets.  :Think1:

I have always liked the Jacuzzi rooms but seldom actually use them as a Jacuzzi.

They work best for me when I have company that is a squirter, we have our fun in there without having to worry about sleeping on wet sheets.  :Think1:

oh lawdy :GoldenSmile1:  

My only gripe about the bed it was a bit small for four people.  :GoldenSmile1:

HaHa going for a new record this year ?  All good fun ...

I am thinking about booking a China Garden room for my next trip or the one after that (assuming they have a room available), but I have a few general questions. If anyone could answer them that would be lovely!

- How friendly is the 24-hour reception? I usually prefer keycards to enter the building after midnight.

- How steep are the stairs? I usually end up carrying my girls upstairs after a long long night of partying.

- Is there any parking spots for scooters in front of the building or nearby?

1) Staff are friendly and I guess your could take your key out with you. There is an electronic tag door to gain entrance late on.

2) Stairs are usual steepness, perhaps request the 1st floor but book early.

3) Soi Lengkee is pretty old now and the older buildings have pretty thick walls compared to some new builds.

4) From the outside the place next door looks finished, somehow they keep finding things to do.

5) There is bike parking at the front

- Is there any parking spots for scooters in front of the building or nearby?

u must be a right party ANIMAL U MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING OUT U WANT TO KNOW

u must be a right party ANIMAL U MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING OUT U WANT TO KNOW

:Think1:  

Ah yes, we bought Seale Mattresses... each cost around 40,000 Baht but I got a good deal at Home Pro ...  When we kit the place out we didn't cut corners knowing it would last longer.  We have finished re-painting and skirting boards in all rooms so its nice'n fresh

Party Animal me ?   Nawwwww this sums me up i reckon

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from Thailand today, and stayed at China gardens for a good part of my time in Pattaya.

All positive for me. The rooms were excellent, always clean, and refreshed quickly, the jacuzzi was fantastic, friendly staff, great rates and perfect location in that it's minutes wak from Soi's Diana, Honey and Buakhao, 10 minutes walk to Second road for a Baht bus going to Soi's 6, 7 and 8 and only 20 minutes walk to Walking Street.

I will be staying there again next year!

For 1200 baht a night for a big room with a beautiful Jacuzzi.....you can't beat it.

Will be making special mention of it in my Trip Report.

I'm currently staying at China Garden: a really 4 stars experience at a ridiculous price (700 thb for a boutique room).

Room is clean, silent (am at 3rd floor) and with all amenities and great and discreet staff.

Sure I'll book again for my 2014 trip!

Gab

Inviato da mio iPad usando Tapatalk

I'm currently staying at China Garden: a really 4 stars experience at a ridiculous price (700 thb for a boutique room).

Room is clean, silent (am at 3rd floor) and with all amenities and great and discreet staff.

Sure I'll book again for my 2014 trip!

Gab

Inviato da mio iPad usando Tapatalk

I am really pleased your enjoying your stay at the China Garden and we look forward to seeing you in 2014! Book as early as possible, we do have reservations for July 2014 already !!!

Thank you very much  (muchas gracias)

Hi Guys,

We had a cancellation of 3 rooms by one customer so we now have availably from 13th September thought until the end of the month, so if your looking for a boutique room at 700 baht email me at:    [email protected]

Stayed at CG in June for 10 nights and absolutely loved it. Found it to be more than reasonable for the price. The staff were really friendly and polite once they got to know you.

I stayed in a  boutique room which on the third floor. I do advise asking for a room on a lower level if you can't handle climbing stairs as it can be quite a hike. I viewed it as good exercise! Lol! 

The rooms are spacious and the shower is great. Basically liked the place so much I have already booked for 18 nights next June in one of the Jacuzzi rooms.

Only thing need to sort out is a decent pool nearby. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question for the owner. Do you offer tour bookings or can help with transportation to various spots?

Stayed at CG in June for 10 nights and absolutely loved it. Found it to be more than reasonable for the price. The staff were really friendly and polite once they got to know you.

I stayed in a  boutique room which on the third floor. I do advise asking for a room on a lower level if you can't handle climbing stairs as it can be quite a hike. I viewed it as good exercise! Lol! 

The rooms are spacious and the shower is great. Basically liked the place so much I have already booked for 18 nights next June in one of the Jacuzzi rooms.

Only thing need to sort out is a decent pool nearby. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We are really happy you enjoyed the room and please you booked again so quickly! JP Court, Sutus Court and Opey De Place all have pools which you can use daily for 100 baht, basically across the street.

Cheers,

Ian

Quick question for the owner. Do you offer tour bookings or can help with transportation to various spots?

We generally us Mr T taxi service when guests want to collecting or taking to the airport, there are several small tour operators for day trips out within 5 minutes walk. 

Hope that helps. 

Mr-t.jpg

Be there in less then 2 months. Arriving on Oct. 22 to be exact. Can not wait! Pretty sure I have the same room as my last trip Jacuzzi 104 second floor. THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!

Be there in less then 2 months. Arriving on Oct. 22 to be exact. Can not wait! Pretty sure I have the same room as my last trip Jacuzzi 104 second floor. THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!

We are also coming on Oct 22nd.   I have read so many great reviews on this place so really Looking forward to seeing the it.

We are also coming on Oct 22nd.   I have read so many great reviews on this place so really Looking forward to seeing the it.

Looks like a bunch of us on that date as I also arrive to a jacuzzi room on the 22nd. Maybe we could organize a crawl.

On that note, can I get a reminder of what room number and if it has a balcony?

Looks like a bunch of us on that date as I also arrive to a jacuzzi room on the 22nd. Maybe we could organize a crawl.

On that note, can I get a reminder of what room number and if it has a balcony?

absolutely consider it done

Archived