IGNORED

China garden hotel

Gazzab

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

absolutely consider it done

There will be 3 of us and we will probably be in our room by 5pm at the latest since we are leaving Bangkok around 2pm with our driver.  We would like meet other guys since 2 of us have not been there for a few years and I am sure things have changed.

There will be 3 of us and we will probably be in our room by 5pm at the latest since we are leaving Bangkok around 2pm with our driver.  We would like meet other guys since 2 of us have not been there for a few years and I am sure things have changed.

I will likely be in at about the same time. There is one beer bar that became a relative favorite of mine because I got to know the girls there. Unfortunately, the one who owns it tells me most of them have moved on to other things, though they still keep in touch. She was good about taking me and my buddy who was with me to some good clubs.

OK, Myself and another BM should be there by 12-12:30 in the afternoon. He is staying at another hotel in the area but I will be in China Garden. Keep in touch here through PM. I have a Thai phone but have to get it activated. Will pass on the number when I get it connected.

OK, Myself and another BM should be there by 12-12:30 in the afternoon. He is staying at another hotel in the area but I will be in China Garden. Keep in touch here through PM. I have a Thai phone but have to get it activated. Will pass on the number when I get it connected.

Please give us your phone number in Thailand when you get it.  We won't have our phone number until we land on Oct 21th.

Small review. Comming back from koh samet with the last boat. Calling to china garden in the taxi to pattaya. Maybe I had a lot of luck, but there was 1 room left for the night. Jacuzzi room for 1200 bht. Very friendly staff. To enter your room you dont need to enter the restaurant, there is side entrance. Room is very luxurious. Nice big jacuzzi, 2 lcd tvs, big bathroom with 2 tootbrushes (bargirl was happy). No noice from outside. Would recommend to anyone comming to pattaya. Maybe a small negative point would be that it is a bit far to walk to beach road, but there are moto taxi just in front of the hotel. I will try to stay longer on my next trip.

Clean, decent room, good internet, good and friendly staff. Always enjoyed staying there.

Staying there atm you have no doubt read the reviews already I have nothing much to add it is as advertised excellent and great value for money.

The most outstanding thing is that the owner is not here! No not a dig that Ian isn't a nice bloke never met him other than via e-mail and he certainly seems to be but in his absence the place continues to hit very high standards and doesn't go over to the Thai way of doing things. A tribute both to his management and the staff.

I have no hesitation in recommending the place unreservedly 9 out of 10 and only loses a point being exceedingly nit picking

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Ive been trying to book a room here for March 2014 I've e-mailed Ian and China Garden itself but I've not had a reply, does anybody know how long they usually take to get back to you am desperately trying to get a room sorted for my trip. Don't fancy being without a room when I arrive.

Ive been trying to book a room here for March 2014 I've e-mailed Ian and China Garden itself but I've not had a reply, does anybody know how long they usually take to get back to you am desperately trying to get a room sorted for my trip. Don't fancy being without a room when I arrive.

In my case was within 12 hours PM me if you need help can pass on your e-mail and requirements to staff. Feel like I should be on commission here lol as my trusty wingman has booked in for a couple of days in the Jacuzzi room!. Will have to rename it the PA hotel

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Give it a day or two, I believe Ian is still out of the country.  He just replied to my confirmation request recently and it took a couple of days. (Had to make sure I still have the jacuzzi locked up for the holidays...)

Ok thanks guys, I'll wait until the weekends over and see if I get any response. Do you know if you can put a deposit down and then pay when you arrive? Glenn I'll bear that in mind if I've had no reply. Thanks again.

Please give us your phone number in Thailand when you get it.  We won't have our phone number until we land on Oct 21.

i dont get there til the early afternoon on Oct. 22. but my room is 104 on the second floor. just knock maybe i will be in

Give it a day or two, I believe Ian is still out of the country.  He just replied to my confirmation request recently and it took a couple of days. (Had to make sure I still have the jacuzzi locked up for the holidays...)

Thank you all for the kind reviews, sorry for any late replies to emails. I have been in the UK, my friends wife was diagnosed with cancer 18 months ago and has recently been given 2 weeks to live so I made a hurried trip to the UK. I'm back now and will usually reply within 24 hours~! 

Thank you all.

Cheers,

Ian

First my condolences and sympathies.

I just wanted to verify what room and room number I had for 22 OCT and whether or not it has a balcony.

First my condolences and sympathies.

I just wanted to verify what room and room number I had for 22 OCT and whether or not it has a balcony.

Hi,

I have 6 guests checking in on 22nd Oct and I'm not sure which one you are from just your Addict's name, please drop me a line at [email protected] and I will happily check!  Ty.

i dont get there til the early afternoon on Oct. 22. but my room is 104 on the second floor. just knock maybe i will be in

OK, we will see if you are in your room when we arrive.  If not then we can always check the next day.

Thank you all for the kind reviews, sorry for any late replies to emails. I have been in the UK, my friends wife was diagnosed with cancer 18 months ago and has recently been given 2 weeks to live so I made a hurried trip to the UK. I'm back now and will usually reply within 24 hours~! 

Thank you all.

Cheers,

Ian

hi ian never met you just lik send condolenses sorry to hear about your sad news willie and janis

Sorry to hear you sad news Ian

Obviously staying here if I see you I will say hi well will probably be a stranger

Excellent place you have

Thank you guys, its a very sad situation as she had 2 young children aged 4 & 7. It's extremely hard to know what to say and do when I was back in the U.K but I knowing being there did help my friend. 

Ian

Sorry to hear about your sad news Ian sending my condolences to you and your friend not easy when someone close to you is going through a real tough time.

I just realised the e-mail I sent was to the wrong address I put .com instead of co.uk, I'll resend my e-mail to the right address.

What is the payment policy at China Garden? Do you pay for the entire stay upfront when checking in? 

No deposit taken you pay at the end of your stay. No CC facility cash only if I remember rightly.

No deposit taken you pay at the end of your stay. No CC facility cash only if I remember rightly.

Yes we are cash only, I do accept Pay Pal on request. No need for deposits but we do need to know if anyone cancels their trip, nothing worse then an empty room when you have turned other guests down!

Ty.

Ian

Ian, sorry to hear about your friends wife. I just sent you a reconfirm message via the hotel website. I believe jacuzzi 104. 6 bm 's are checking in on Oct 22 ( me as well). Sounds like the makings of a mini PA bar crawl to me.

Archived