Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

China garden hotel

Gazzab

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another "no show" yesterday. 

Boutique Room 202 is available from 1st Nov, check out 9th Nov for 900 baht

Boutique Room 202 is available from 15th Nov, check out 26th Nov for 900 baht 

[email protected]

Hey ian are any of the jacuzzi rooms avalible for the dates 9th april-11th april 2014 and how much many thanks mark

Hey ian are any of the jacuzzi rooms avalible for the dates 9th april-11th april 2014 and how much many thanks mark

We have jacuzzi room 304 available for your dates, its 1,500 baht per night.

Thanks,

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

First off, Ian, cheers for having such a great place.

I stayed in Jacuzzi room 204 from 22Oct-03Nov and I was highly satisfied.  The only complaint I can make is I had to remove the drain covers in the shower whenever I used it.  Otherwise, it would not drain fast enough and would flood and leak out of the stall.  I told the staff and they sent somebody up to do something but I don't think they fully understood the cause of the problem.  In the end, it wasn't that big a deal.  My g/f and I just had to watch our footing so we didn't step in the drain hole.

Otherwise, great stay. 

So much so, that I would like to know if I can reserve a boutique room for 28Nov-10Dec, 2014.  I believe I will be able to return once more to the LOS and I would very much like to stay again.

I had the same problem

Stayed in both room 202 & 203 from 21st oct to 31 nov.

It's not really an issue once you know but I did wonder why the girls were spending so long in there. They couldn't apologise enough for breaking the bathroom 55555

Great place, friendly staff and a perfect location

Just had a comfortable stay since 30 October. Love the location and atmosphere.

The place is surrounded by some great bars, cafés, laundry, Soi Chaiapoon, massage places and close to some fine restaurants, Cherry's, Patricks, My Way and Witherspoons. Not forgetting The China Gardens (had the crispy shredded chilli beef rice and veggies last night). Yummy!

The staff (cleaning and restaurant) as usual have been efficient and delightful.

I will miss their friendly banter and smiles.

And it's nowhere near Walking Street. Only went once and left after 30 minutes.

Met up with a couple of other residents during the week and we had some great laughs, even caught my first fish!

Off in the morning to Bangkok for a week then home.

Thanks Ian for creating a great place to stay in Pattaya.

Regards Papadoc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When I was at home I was in a better place.

Alas, we travellers must be content.

ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1384527709.384392.jpg

When I was at home, I was in a better place.

Alas, we travelers must be content

The rooms on top floors facing the. Lenki soi I think the jakusi rooms. Get hot cause all the Windows even with the air con on it was uncomfortable

I had the same problem

Stayed in both room 202 & 203 from 21st oct to 31 nov.

It's not really an issue once you know but I did wonder why the girls were spending so long in there. They couldn't apologise enough for breaking the bathroom 55555

Great place, friendly staff and a perfect location

I understand the problem to be the high water pressure, you get a great powerful shower but need remove the silver drain cover to allow the water to run away quick enough.  If you reduce the water flow on the shower tap from 100% to say 50% the water wont back up but still have a good shower...  I will check but I dont want to reduce the water pressure and end up with lack luster showers.

The rooms on top floors facing the. Lenki soi I think the jakusi rooms. Get hot cause all the Windows even with the air con on it was uncomfortable

Each floor has a jacuzzi room, 1st floor is 104, 2nd is 204 and third floor is 304. Both 204 & 304 have large double balconies. 

Just had a comfortable stay since 30 October. Love the location and atmosphere.

The place is surrounded by some great bars, cafés, laundry, Soi Chaiapoon, massage places and close to some fine restaurants, Cherry's, Patricks, My Way and Witherspoons. Not forgetting The China Gardens (had the crispy shredded chilli beef rice and veggies last night). Yummy!

The staff (cleaning and restaurant) as usual have been efficient and delightful.

I will miss their friendly banter and smiles.

And it's nowhere near walking street. Only went once and left after 30 minutes.

Met up with a couple of other residents during the week and we had some great laughs, even caught my first fish!

Off in the morning to Bangkok for a week then home.

Thanks Ian for creating a great place to stay in Pattaya.

Regards Papadoc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When I was at home I was in a better place.

Alas, we travellers must be content.

Really glad you enjoyed your stay and the Chinese food, Walking Street isn't what it used to be. LK Metro round the corner wipes out the need to go to WS for entertainment, half the price & on your doorstep ! 

I understand the problem to be the high water pressure, you get a great powerful shower but need remove the silver drain cover to allow the water to run away quick enough.  If you reduce the water flow on the shower tap from 100% to say 50% the water wont back up but still have a good shower...  I will check but I dont want to reduce the water pressure and end up with lack luster showers.

Each floor has a jacuzzi room, 1st floor is 104, 2nd is 204 and third floor is 304. Both 204 & 304 have large double balconies. 

I thought 104 and 204 were the ones with balconies, and 304 (top floor) didn't have one...

Checked-in a few hours ago, great so far, will be even better in a few days time when I transfer to their jacuzzi room for a week! Now to stagger out to LK and bring back a girl to get her expert opinion on the room.

Really glad you enjoyed your stay and the Chinese food, Walking Street isn't what it used to be. LK Metro round the corner wipes out the need to go to WS for entertainment, half the price & on your doorstep ! 

Well spotted, 104 & 204 have balconies, 304 sadly does not. In low season next year I might see if its possible to add one as I have the China Garden for at least another 6 years! 

Checked-in a few hours ago, great so far, will be even better in a few days time when I transfer to their jacuzzi room for a week! Now to stagger out to LK and bring back a girl to get her expert opinion on the room.

Have a great time mate.... LK Metro top's WS every time and its 2 minutes away! 

jacuzzi play time with two lovely ladies is a must on anyone's pattaya to do list, and no better place than at CGH, i'll be ticking that off my list this week for sure, likely multiple times

Staying in 104 jacuzzi suite this week and can I just say this is the best hotel room I have ever stayed in. It is super, the rooms are big, clean , good air con, great location and friendly staff in restaurant . Food also excellent downstairs. Jacuzzi rooms have big balconies and as I sit here this morning I cannot understand why anyone would not be 100 % happy here. I know that I am and it I'd in my opinion the best value in town. Jacuzzi rocks, and I am sure it could tell a few stories,,, Well done Ian, I am thoroughly enjoying your hospitality. Next year I will be organising my flight around room availability rather than the other way round. ( I am irish !!)

Staying in 104 jacuzzi suite this week and can I just say this is the best hotel room I have ever stayed in. It is super, the rooms are big, clean , good air con, great location and friendly staff in restaurant . Food also excellent downstairs. Jacuzzi rooms have big balconies and as I sit here this morning I cannot understand why anyone would not be 100 % happy here. I know that I am and it I'd in my opinion the best value in town. Jacuzzi rocks, and I am sure it could tell a few stories,,, Well done Ian, I am thoroughly enjoying your hospitality. Next year I will be organising my flight around room availability rather than the other way round. ( I am irish !!)

agree cant wait arrive 12th jan best room in pattaya

I am really happy you are enjoying your stay, I am returning to Pattaya in 2014 to run the business again myself and have plans on "improving" the rooms further and big plans for the restaurant. Plus maybe a new venture ?  We will have to wait and see. 

https://www.facebook.com/chinagarden.pattaya

Currently staying here, 100% thumbs up from me,

Lady who cleans room is an awesome person who can't do enough to help , very very good guest house

December Availability 

Boutique Room 103: 18th Dec - 22nd Dec

Jacuzzi Room 104: 19th Dec - 21st Dec

Jacuzzi Room 204: 14th Dec - 23rd Dec

Boutique Room 203: 24th - 27th Dec

Boutique 301: 14th Dec- 20th Dec

January Availability 

Boutique Room 101: 5th Jan - 20th Jan

Boutique Room 103: 4th Jan - 23rd Jan

Jacuzzi  Room 104: 4th Jan - 19th Jan

Boutique Room 201: 9th Jan - 17th Jan

Boutique Room 202: 7th Jan - 13th Jan

Boutique Room 203: 7th Jan - 16th Feb 

Jacuzzi  Room 204: 3rd Jan - 16th Jan

Boutique Room 302: 26th Jan - 16th Feb

Boutique Room 303: 11th Jan - 23rd Jan

Jacuzzi  Room 204: 2nd Jan - 20th Jan

Boutique Rooms are 900 Baht & Jacuzzi Rooms 1,500 Baht. Book via our website www.chinagardenpattaya.com or [email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/chinagarden.pattaya

Cheers,

Ian

Just finished a 7 day stay here, and I can't fault the place .. Great water pressure, clean room , no hassle from staff .. And the young lady cleaning the room is the most helpful of ANY cleaning staff I've ever encountered.. Even washing and ironing a weeks worth of clothes , and when I asked how much, her reply "free" I like you !

Obviously I paid her what I thought was fair (200 baht)

Tipped her everyday , she's A gem and asset to the business , good staff are hard to find..

China Garden will DEFINATELY be my accommodation of choice for my next trip

Archived