IGNORED

www.Canterburytalescafe.Com Budget Guesthouse.

Daveo

HI Dean

They are from the mai pang company, they have a few locations in Pattaya, they have just about everything available, we have a menu book in the shop with all details so if you can pop in and ask the staff they will show you the book or call them as there are cards in the shop and they will explain everything, sorry cant remember the number off the top of my head, its run by an English guy and well run too and if you have any issues with the Police or an accident they will help you sort everything.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daveo:

Hi. I've been poking about looking for a place to stay (you may have noticed some previous questions in various threads). Your place looks great.

I'm arriving July 11, looking for 10 nights, checking out on July 21. (My plane leaves July 23, but I am leaving a couple days for Bangkok. If Bangkok isn't looking good then, I'll just stay in Pattaya, either extending my stay at your place or going somewhere else if necessary),

I would like one of the large rooms. You say above the available dates have changed slightly. Do you have anything for me? I will change rooms partway through my stay if that's the only way to do it.

I tried a PM but it says you can't receive anymore at this time.

Daveo:

Hi. I've been poking about looking for a place to stay (you may have noticed some previous questions in various threads). Your place looks great.

I'm arriving July 11, looking for 10 nights, checking out on July 21. (My plane leaves July 23, but I am leaving a couple days for Bangkok. If Bangkok isn't looking good then, I'll just stay in Pattaya, either extending my stay at your place or going somewhere else if necessary),

I would like one of the large rooms. You say above the available dates have changed slightly. Do you have anything for me? I will change rooms partway through my stay if that's the only way to do it.

I tried a PM but it says you can't receive anymore at this time.

Please drop me a line via my website as I will get it quicker that way, however we have only 2 of the large rooms available 1B or 6B, please see the website for all details and email me via that if you would, all the best Dave

Dave...

I need a room from tomorrow until June 24th. I sent you an email but have not yet heard back from you so I thought I'd try this way. I'll land in Bangkok tomorrow at 8am and should be in Pattaya by 10am. Do you have anything available?

Thanks!

Dave...

I need a room from tomorrow until June 24th. I sent you an email but have not yet heard back from you so I thought I'd try this way. I'll land in Bangkok tomorrow at 8am and should be in Pattaya by 10am. Do you have anything available?

Thanks!

Sorry mate just got to my Emails and here, we are completely booked at the moment, sorry I cannot help right now.

All the best Dave

Sorry mate just got to my Emails and here, we are completely booked at the moment, sorry I cannot help right now.

All the best Dave

Well, was worth a shot. Thanks anyways. :Crazy1:

Yes sorry I couldnt help mate, maybe next time.

Cheers Dave

ROOMS UPDATE

Building B

1B available from 16th July

3B booked long term.........

4B booked long term..........

6B available from 20th June to 11th July then from 22July

8B Available from 19nd July

Building A

3A available from 29th July

4A available from 29th July to 8th Aug then again on 14th August

5A available from 25th July

6A available from 1st July

8A available from 23nd August

10A available from 16th July to 30th July then from 9th August onwards

12A has availability from 18th June to 25th June then not available again until 13th Oct, also has bookings for 1/11/10 to 27/11/10 & 23/12/10 to 11/1/11

Please email for availability via the website as dates subject to change.post-2887-1239115508.jpgpost-2887-125410875234.jpgpost-2887-126997480459.jpgpost-2887-12683285918.jpgpost-2887-126997490143.jpg

Hi, can you tell me the difference between Building A and B?

Hi

Yes they are opposite each other, building A is above the bookshop/Cafe and Building B has a massage salon on the ground floor.

Apart from that the rooms are as detailed on the website.

All the best Dave

Hi

Yes they are opposite each other, building A is above the bookshop/Cafe and Building B has a Massage salon on the ground floor.

Apart from that the rooms are as detailed on the website.

All the best Dave

Thanks Dave. Do you have girls in your hotel that is available for bar fine or just a cafe and room?

Thanks Dave. Do you have girls in your hotel that is available for bar fine or just a cafe and room?

No our staff are not available for that, there are plenty about for your company

No our staff are not available for that, there are plenty about for your company

Actually I like a hotel that doesn't have girls. This way when I bring girls back to your hotel, I won't get the stink eyes from your girls.

Yes quite and there is also a discreet back door to building A away from prying eyes.

Also available direct from the Cafe or pre booking via the website.GetAttachment.aspx (3).jpg

There is one ladyboy available i believe 300 bar fine goes by the name of Dave and supports West Ham 555

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE AND KEEP LIVING YOUR DREAM

post-18399-066056500%201276174907.jpg

Still have some availability in July (very little) and August etc and the 10% discount is still running for Addicts members.

Cheers Dave.

Picture 0a6 4copy.jpgmap 2BSA (8)ss copy copy copy.jpg(2)A.jpg]ROOM 12A.2.jpgRoom 12 A (4.2).jpgroom 4a 4.jpg

There is one ladyboy available i believe 300 bar fine goes by the name of Dave and supports West Ham 555

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE AND KEEP LIVING YOUR DREAM

post-18399-066056500%201276174907.jpg

HAHA You Young Bugga you.....hahahaha... :Grin_Jump1:

ROOM 4B will be available from June 28th has A/C,Large Bed, Fan, TV, DVD player,large Free DVD Library, Fridge, Free Wifi, En-suite hot water shower, in room Electronic safe, dining table & chairs, @ 6,500 per month, that works out at under 220baht per night + electric or 400 per night + the Pattaya addicts Members 10% discount on the nightly rates.

BEDROOM Room 3 & 4.jpgRoom 6 & 8 B.jpgRoom 3 & 4 (3).jpg

4A.jpgUpdate..............6A Small.jpg6B AAAAA.jpg10A1.jpg10A1 (2)A.jpg

More.......Room 1B 2Ac.jpgROOM 3A.jpgroom 4a 4.jpgRoom 6 & 8 B.jpgRoom 6 A(SMALL).jpgRoom 12 A (4.2).jpgROOM 12A.2.jpgroom map cut 7 (8).jpg

Room 3A at Canterbury Tales Guest House, over 44 square meters not including balcony and toilet, includes large bedroom, separate lounge, sofa & recliner, bedroom chair, Balcony, in room safe, en-suite, TV & DVD player, dining table & chairs, A/C, 2 ceiling fans, large fridge.

10% discount on all rooms except monthly deals which are already heavily discounted. 3A (2)small.jpg3A (3)small.jpg

Room 12A has a separate bedroom and lounge, large 4 poster bed, large shower room, Dining Table & chairs, double Balcony, sofa, recliner & bedroom chair, A/C, 2 ceiling fans, Tea/Coffee maker, large fridge, in room safe, 2 TV's & 2 DVD players

12A.jpg12A (2).jpg12A (3).jpg12A (4).jpg12A (1).jpg12A (5).jpg

Available now to 8th July then again from 8th August to 23rd September, 600 baht per night or on a monthly works out to just over 400 per night.

please see www.canterburytalescafe.com for all details of this and other rooms.

12A (6).jpg

Looks good for a longer stay say 2-3 weeks as for a short time possibly no need of the extra nice touches. However, I will take a look to see the bookshop atleast.

HI Jake.

We can cater for either, be good to meet you sometime.

Cheers DaveArcher Baldacci.jpgbourne brown.jpgfooty story.jpgtrue crime.jpg

Archived