IGNORED

www.Canterburytalescafe.Com Budget Guesthouse.

Daveo

HI Mate.

Well thats out aim.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Dave,

Room 8A available ? Sept 9 to Oct. 1??? If so sign me up..Thank you., Doug

dave, im looking for a room for this saturday through the 8 of june... im gonna try to get ahold of you through your website also. My plan arrives at 230 and i usually don't get to pattaya until 330 in the morning. is there a check in service at that time or are you closed?

dave, im looking for a room for this saturday through the 8 of june... im gonna try to get ahold of you through your website also. My plan arrives at 230 and i usually don't get to pattaya until 330 in the morning. is there a check in service at that time or are you closed?

HI Tom

Late check in would be no problem at all but we are completely full over this period so I am sorry we cannot accomodate you thins time.

Kind regards Dave

HI Guys.

I have been getting so many booking enquiries over the last few months and so many guys try to book a room for a week or 2 or 3's time that often I have to say I am fully booked, please try to let me know as soon as possible and book early if your concidering us as I am turning so many away.

I am looking at more rooms and those possabilities so will keep you posted.

Hi Dave,

Room 8A available ? Sept 9 to Oct. 1??? If so sign me up..Thank you., Doug

Deposit recieved with thanks, room now reserved for your dates, see you on the 9th September.

Cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...
Deposit recieved with thanks, room now reserved for your dates, see you on the 9th September.

Cheers Dave

PS,

PLease let me know approximate time of arrival.

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave ,

Really late check in about 2am on the wee hours of the 10th. Can you do?

Hi Dave Again, Still pay from Sept. 9-Oct. 1 just plane doesn't arrive until about 23:00 hrs..Thanks

OK, Please dont forget to note down my number and call me when your on your way from the airport.

Cheers Dave

The only room available is 8B all details on the website; www.canterburytalescafe.com

Hi Dave thinking of making a visit in november for 4 weeks

just visited your site.

but some questions if you book for month do you get daily maid service, clean sheets and towels daily.

whats the difference between building A and Building B .

interested in room with balcony for month.

i like sitting with a beer watching the sun go down and catching the last rays .

Dave

Hi Dave

Sent you a PM,

Chat soon Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dave,nice web.

Your places look warms & friendly to me im tempted to have a try.It reminds me of a very personalise in service small run hotel & cafe i regularly stayed at in indonesia.

Would love to try out your place.I'll be in patt & bkk next month after 10 july but my schedule has not been fix yet.Building A Room 12A look excellent is it occupied during that period?btw 9 july to 29 july.I'll prob be hopping patt,rayong,samet bkk then patt again.Just general enquiring to see what other is available during this date.Few of your other room look great too:)will pop by to check it out!is the 10% discount off room for pat-addicts still on?

Thanks in advance!

Make Love Not War!

lovenotwar.jpg

Hi Dave,

I will be see you mid-day on Sept. 10. I booked Sept. 9-Oct.1, but it will be better for both of us if you don't have to stay up so late. I have another hotel booked in another part of pattaya. I want both places. I guarntee I will pay the agreed amount from Sept.9-Oct.1 But I won't see you until mid-day on the 10th Trust me it is in Stone. I still really want to be in your area as well -the DD and Club Oasis-LK metro..I can't what..See ya soon..Doug

Hi dave,nice web.

Your places look warms & friendly to me im tempted to have a try.It reminds me of a very personalise in service small run hotel & cafe i regularly stayed at in indonesia.

Would love to try out your place.I'll be in patt & bkk next month after 10 july but my schedule has not been fix yet.Building A Room 12A look excellent is it occupied during that period?btw 9 july to 29 july.I'll prob be hopping patt,rayong,samet bkk then patt again.Just general enquiring to see what other is available during this date.Few of your other room look great too:)will pop by to check it out!is the 10% discount off room for pat-addicts still on?

Thanks in advance!

HI Rub

Room 12A is avaialable between 3rd July to 24th July if thats any good to you.

Kindly let me know and you may want to look at the Website for all details and other rooms.

Cheers Dave

HI Rub

Room 12A is avaialable between 3rd July to 24th July if thats any good to you.

Kindly let me know and you may want to look at the Website for all details and other rooms.

Cheers Dave

Thanks dave.will plan my schedule & let u know again.So is the 10%discount off room still on?even when we pop by & check in?

Thanks in advance

Make Love Not War!

lovenotwar.jpg

yes at the moment its still on, depending on length of stay, not on Monthly as already well reduced rates.

Look forward to seeing you.

Cheers Dave

I stillcan't believe that my missus was ordering the same breakfast as me the past few times I was in there, and actually finishing it too lol!! I'll be in to visit you in a bit over a week Dave, have to take a room a few scattered nights out of the week.

Room update.

Building A

4A available 20th July

5A, available 7th October

6A, available, mid September.

7A, available 1st July.

8A, available 5th July to 9th September then booked.

10A, available 24th July.

12A, available, 12th August to 25th September.

Building B

1B available 3rd September.

3B available now

4B avaiable mid September.

6B available 21st July to 4th September.

8B available end of July.

Hi Dave.Room 6B now doubled in size was just perfect in May.See you all soon.

Yes I remember this Honey you had, we like the room imprvements and have been well recieved.

See you soon, all the best Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave.Room 6B now doubled in size was just perfect in May.See you all soon.

ohhh yes i remember room 6B and that cream sofa :P but that sweet little honey wasnt sat on it in july when i stayed there :D . Dave has done a good job on renovating 6B and with a balcony over looking the soi its a cracker of a room, breakfast at Canterbury Tales is a must and with Neeroys below the room for supper its perfect, did i mention all the bars close by filled with sweet thai girls just outside the door :) Great place to stay and Daves a top host will be back again.

Archived