Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

www.Canterburytalescafe.Com Budget Guesthouse.

Daveo

Canterbury Tales Cafe has rooms from 450 per night, monthly rates & deals on longer terms.

All Rooms have A/C, fan, fridge, in-room electronic safe, TV, DVD player with large free DVD Library, en-suit Hot water shower, dining table & chairs, free Wifi high speed Internet, Tea/Coffee makers, most rooms have sofa's, leather recliners, cieling fans, balcony's as well as one of the best Breakfasts in Pattaya. deals start at 450 per night, & from 6,500 per month + electric with all rooms have an individual meter.

Building A has a discreet back door.

We have 5 security cameras recording 24 hours a day.

Also one of the best stocked bookshops in Pattaya with over 35,000 books on every subject, English, German, French, Dutch and the Scandinavian languages and 50% of the purchase price in credit off the next book/s, we stock all of the Thai/Pattaya related books such as Private Dancer, signed by Stephen Leather, and money number one and many many more, we also buy books for cash.

See www.canterburytalescafe.com and watch the webcam, or email [email protected] or call Dave on 0865 754 966

pics below are room 4A

IMG_0691___.jpg

IMG_0690___.jpg

IMG_0695___.jpg

IMG_0700___.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been staying here about 1 month now. Very happy with the service, i eat and sleep here and i also use the net all day in the cafe. Pretty usefull and very friendly. Alot of expats down here to talk to. I'll try and arrange some pictures. There is also alot of books here for sale if your staying a long time this is useful.

They do a great full english breakfast for 75 baht including toast & tea/coffee.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Sounds good, Is the wifi in the rooms too?

With the airfares going up and the thb/usd exchange rate

in the tank i've been looking to cut corners where I can.

whats the location please.

It's at the bottom of Soi Chyapoon on the left if your heading up from Soi Buchao

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

deals start at 500 per night and some rooms are available for 7,500 per month + electric at cost

Ok, I have a question for you regarding this. Don't most hotels that charge for electricity ask for 7 baht per unit while the power company asks for far less? Are you saying that you DO NOT mark up the power?

Ok, I have a question for you regarding this. Don't most hotels that charge for electricity ask for 7 baht per unit while the power company asks for far less? Are you saying that you DO NOT mark up the power?

HI

Yes we charge a slightly higher rate as the electric company which covers the water too, as this is not metered, but its barely different from the electric cost.

We do not make money on electric as of course some do.

Cheers Dave

HI

Yes we charge a slightly higher rate as the electric company which covers the water too, as this is not metered, but its barely different from the electric cost.

We do not make money on electric as of course some do.

Cheers Dave

Good to know. How much do you charge per unit of Electricity?

• 5 weeks later...

We are also looking for Pool players as a couple of our team are back to UK now and the new season starts soon, we are in 2 leagues Monday and Wednesday so if your into 9 ball or normal pool come on down and join the team. :D

Amendment; droped out of pool league due to it being run by an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

We also now have some rooms with Cable TV, DVD player with large Free DVD library, large cieling fan, ( no A/C ) inroom safe, fridge, four poster big bed, on the 1st floor good monthly rates + electric plus another similar room with balcony at and better deals for long term, these 2 have shared bathroom.

Free Wifi Internet and free in-restaurant PC, free pool table, one of the best breakfasts in Pattaya.

email; [email protected]

or call Dave on 038 720 946 or mobile 0865 754 966

• 2 months later...

Some new pictures of some of the rooms at Canterbury tales Cafe.

Forward

Looks really nice for the price.....you will have many long term BM´s there for sure.....good luck.

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

We have 20 rooms at Canterbury Tales Cafe, our main building has 2 entrances, one through the Restaurant the other is very discreet at the back of the building, accesable 24 hours a day, we dont push the bar side of things so close the Restaurant at midnight most weekdays so the rooms above are very quiet, the other building also has a Restaurant on the ground floor so also quiet and the entrance is at the side of the Restaurant.

Various dates available from mid August September and October.

Email; [email protected]

Website coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like it will be a busy Xmas and new year as half the rooms have been booked and only Mid August, must be good news for the future.

• 1 month later...

Just finished a nice apartment with bedroom, lounge and brand new shower/toilet room, 2 TV's table & chairs, sofa, recliner etc etc, we have 2 like this now as well as 18 other rooms.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Bryan,

I try not to overdo the adds but to keep people informed as I know what its like when trying to book a room/hotel etc blind, it can be disapointing as I have found myself.

Cheers Dave

Strange goings on, a guy who came in last night, with a Monkey, well I thought thats strange but hey a customer is a customer so we served them, well they got so pissed and then the Monkey collapsed totaly blotto, and the guy got up to leave, well I said to him "you cant leave that lyin there, he said it's not a lyin its a Monkey.

Then this morning a woman comes in with a dog, and we are not too busy and she sits the dog outside, so I am sitting there eating my breakfast and the dog keeps coming in and jumping up to me, obviuosly smelling the bacon, so I asked her if I could throw him a bit, she said sure, so I got hold of the dog and threw it up the Soi about 20 yards.

Just another ordinary Day

The room in the pics above now has a 4 poster bed.

Also we have refurbished another similar room with seperate bedroom, lounge, brand new shower room etc, has A/C, 2 cieling fans, 2 TV's, 2 DVD players, dining table/chairs, sofa and recliner/footstool, fridge, inroom safe, coffee table, coffee/tea making facilities, etc etc

Archived