Daveo

www.Canterburytalescafe.Com Budget Guesthouse.

Daveo

Ahhhhh PattayaFunPhotoBox021211dgrecgc.jpg

Daveo

Go on Bruce.samp0b99321c40cd3290.jpg

Daveo

I wondered what happened to this.

Daveo

Author Tony Crossley has a new book out and has already had some good reviews, looks fun to read.Thai ladies.jpg

Daveo

Have some Language DVD's available, Thai to English/English to Thai.,

100 baht eachPicture 2.jpgPicture 0012.jpgPicture 0032.jpgPicture 0302.jpg

Daveo

`Just had a delivery of a few hundred books, some good stuff.

DSCN3721.jpgDSCN3723.jpgDSCN3724.jpgDSCN3728.jpgDSCN3729.jpgDSCN3730.jpgDSCN3731.jpg

Daveo

new room 3C available from 11th July, to 30th September, 550 per night and longer term deals.

Room 3 (4) copy.jpgRoom 3 (3).jpgRoom 3 (2).jpg

Edited by Daveo

Daveo

Room 4a available from 25th July to 1st Aug then from 25th August

This room has a large separate bedroom & lounge, balcony, 2 TV's 2 DVD players, large fridge, free wifi, en-suite, large bed, & recliner, table & chairs, in room safe, etc

Daveo

8A available mid July at the addicts discount rate 450 per night booked through my website and longer term discounts, has separate bedroom and lounge, en-suite, sofa & recliner, large fridge, 2 TV's 2 DVD players, in room safe, tea/coffee maker, free wifi, A/C, ceiling fan, 1st floor, discreet back entrance/exit.

Room 8 AA copy.jpg8A TV 1 copy copy.jpgRoom 8 A (3).jpgRoom 8 A (1)AA Acopy copy.jpgRoom 8 A (2SD) copy copy copy.jpg

Daveo

Any questions >?

rouge diablo

After reading through this thread I am looking forward to staying here. The rooms look fantastic value and are what I am looking for, not really interested in swimming pools and other hotel amenities. I am also looking forward to getting a good cooked breakfast every morning! By the way Dave do you sell beer or is that a trip to the local 7/11. I do like to have a few cold ones in the fridge! :Beer:

actiondell4

They sell beer in the cafe downstairs,but it's a cafe so only beer no whisky or spirits.

Cafe open 8am till about 8pm.

Daveo

Spot on Dell, look forward to it rouge.

actiondell4

They are very good at Canterbury Tales,only thing is they are a bit cheap on your coffee which sometimes tastes like hotwater.

dont worry i lodged a 12 page complaint letter to the CEO of Canterbury tales.

put more coffee powder in the cup ok daveo,dont be so bloody cheep,mind you 30b a cup of coffee is good i guess.

this place tends to be a mostly English/British crowd so you may have trouble understanding them if your not from up that way but they are a friendly bunch of locals who meet everyday.

Last time i was there i must admit Dave the owner was doing his best and bending over forwards to help me out. :Grin3:

Edited by actiondell4

Daveo

Hey now its 25baht besides I dont make it, ha ha, I tell the staff to use a standard amount but sometimes I get people say its too strong but I will pass it on, thanks for the heads up.

Cant remember bending over for you but if you ask me next time.

PepeLePew

1st it was Sausagegate, now Coffeegate! Never boring at yours Dave! Best value breakfasts in town and good coffee in my opinion!

actiondell4

At 25b please check the coffee out and give your opinion if they dont put enuff coffee powder in.

the CEO of Canterbury tales is actually a good bloke,he does listen,he used to be a Friday/Saturday night shift taxi driver in the UK so he doesnt mind if your pissed out of your mind, old Davo,a very lovely bloke who will do anything for you.and agrees with everything you say.

the coffee might not be the best at 25 b but its a good place ,actually myself being a poof i really like the sexy waiters there.but they mak e everyone welcome.

i wouldnt say it was good if i didnt mean it,this place would be my first choice for a guesthouse and i can vouch for the owners hhonesty and dedication to his customers.

ok i am pissed drinking rum and coke as im writing this,but honestly i will say that the owner of canterbury tales is 100 percent honest and trustworthy.

This guesthouse is good for aussies,all aussies shouyldf stay here,the canterbury bulldogs football fans,blue and white.jerseys sold here

i will say this is the best run guesthouse in pattaya.if not the world.

go the canterbury bulldogs,who are they playing against this week.in sydney

is there any canterbury bulldogs fans here

Edited by actiondell4

Daveo

You guys honestly, crack me up, yes well honestly let me know when your there or call me when your coffee is too weak as the staff will have no problem topping up the powder, honestly.

actiondell4

Are you sure about this ,when will you top it up

mowerman

go the canterbury bulldogs,who are they playing against this week.in sydney

is there any canterbury bulldogs fans here

Nope not a fan of the Dogs, but fyi they are playing the Parramatta Eels tomorrow night (fri) 7.30 pm local time.

Just a question tho, as an Aussie I will be staying at the Shagwell Mansions for the first time (now Wombat) next month, somewhere near third road i think and am wondering if you or anybody else here has stayed there, and if so what's your opinion of the place?

Daveo

8B available, this is a large double room with separate bedroom and lounge, balcony, TV, DVD player, A/C, fan, fridge, tea/coffee maker, table and chairs, sofa & recliner, free wifi.

Please see the website for all details.

6A Small copy.jpg6B AAAAAsmall.jpg8B copy copy.jpgIMG_07AAAd27 copy copy.jpg

midge

Canterbury Tales Cafe has rooms from 450 per night, monthly rates & deals on longer terms.

All Rooms have A/C, fan, fridge, in-room electronic safe, TV, DVD player with large free DVD Library, en-suit Hot water shower, dining table & chairs, free Wifi high speed Internet, Tea/Coffee makers, most rooms have sofa's, leather recliners, cieling fans, balcony's as well as one of the best Breakfasts in Pattaya. deals start at 450 per night, & from 6,500 per month + electric with all rooms have an individual meter.

Building A has a discreet back door.

We have 5 security cameras recording 24 hours a day.

Also one of the best stocked bookshops in Pattaya with over 35,000 books on every subject, English, German, French, Dutch and the Scandinavian languages and 50% of the purchase price in credit off the next book/s, we stock all of the Thai/Pattaya related books such as Private Dancer, signed by Stephen Leather, and money number one and many many more, we also buy books for cash.

See www.canterburytalescafe.com and watch the webcam, or email [email protected] or call Dave on 0865 754 966

pics below are room 4A

That all sounds very nice,but my only problem is THE ROOM SAFE.I can not be friends with this .Will be there an alternative???

For the rest i like the location and also the surroundings as well.Will be appreciated to get more information please.Cheers mate.

midge

whats the location please.

It's very easy to find.From 2RD you go into soi diana to soi buakhou and than opposite into soi chajapoon strait on left side 20 meters you find it.Cheers mate.

PepeLePew

It's very easy to find.From 2RD you go into soi diana to soi buakhou and than opposite into soi chajapoon strait on left side 20 meters you find it.Cheers mate.

Click HERE for Pattaya Photo Guide link to Canterbury Tales Cafe

Daveo

Cheers for that guys.