IGNORED

www.Canterburytalescafe.Com Budget Guesthouse.

Daveo

We have so many best sellers now, we are looking for 2nd best Sellers

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost all the books I have bought in Thailand during the past few years come from the Canterbury Tales. There are so many good books to choose from. When going to Pattaya it is always a part of the ritual to go to the Canterbury Tales, have a breakfast there and buy a few books. This is a nice place, somewhat of a meeting place for many guys who regularly meet there in the morning. So it serves three functions IMO: Books, breakfast and a nice chat with like-minded guys. For guys that like books, there is nowhere nicer than in a place full of books - and that's the Canterbury Tales for sure. NB price of books is very reasonable. Oh, I forgot there is also the guesthouse with rooms for rent.

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Cheers Sinclair, we are way ahead on the book front so be good to see you soon

Heyy

I went thru ur website.

4 guys are hoping to come to Patts soon and we are looking at different options of lodging

Are ur rooms(the upgrade ones with LCs) nearby?or is separate buildings?are their 4 rooms nearby(the 700-750 bhat ones would be better I feel)

Is ur hotel guest friendly/

HI

It all depends on dates and availability, we dont have any 700/750 only in high season a little, most are 450/550 and longer term deals, yes we are guest friendly, I need your dates before I can let you know what is available.

Cheers Dave

Dave, there are a lot of board members who slag off your book shop, cafe and guest house on other boards.

Mate, when someone asked for 4 rooms at 700/750 per day and you reply to him that you have them for 450/550 and also inform him that you will do a better deal for over a month rental.

You get my vote you are a top guy (and this is from someone who rents out condo apartments).

I notice you have moved into the apartment condo rental lucky for me I have a good long term and return client rental on my apartments.

I have been busy and not had the time to pop into your cafe for a breakfast and chat with the xpats at breakfast I will try and get there next week and get all the local gossip and pick up a few books.

:Fuck_Sheep:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Dave, there are a lot of board members who slag off your book shop, cafe and guest house on other boards.

Mate, when someone asked for 4 rooms at 700/750 per day and you reply to him that you have them for 450/550 and also inform him that you will do a better deal for over a month rental.

You get my vote you are a top guy (and this is from someone who rents out condo apartments).

I notice you have moved into the apartment condo rental lucky for me I have a good long term and return client rental on my apartments.

I have been busy and not had the time to pop into your cafe for a breakfast and chat with the xpats at breakfast I will try and get there next week and get all the local gossip and pick up a few books.

:Fuck_Sheep:

Yes I get slagged off on a couple of other forums from little spineless guys who only do it because I am not a member and cannot defend myself but if you know them personally like me it only makes me smile at the cheap shots.

one or two of them are those who said several years ago that I would last 5 mins in Pattaya and have found that their hole in the wall bars have long since emptied or their (mines different ) Thai lady has gone off with their best mate because they are so boring so why do I care what they say, I dont.

Look forward to seeing you sometime, cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Got any Books anyone ?

Got any Books anyone ?

my missus has got 50 shades of grey that needs burning :Grin3:

Well there are quite a few in the Trilogy, trade them in if you like, be a waste to burn them

• 3 weeks later...

Quick review for Dave's place....i've only been here 2 days but everything has been excellent...really good value room, everyone is very friendly and the food is excellent.

• 6 months later...

Dave ,

You have an e-mail through your website

muhara

PS sorry double post, please mod delete it.

Just sent you a PM.

Cheers Dave

Ok Dave, I send my request for October (and deposit too).

Cheers

Yes all sorted, all the best Dave

small Ground poster update.jpg

Archived