Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

www.Canterburytalescafe.Com Budget Guesthouse.

Daveo

A Hairy Missmuss to all Happy Addicts out there and over the water.

Cheers Dave

xmas 2.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy New Year.tumblr_llq5ajEzzR1qfsz6zo1_500.jpg

Love it Dave........great thoughts...did you write it yourself by any chance.

Hey Billy, no not by me but mostly a philosophy I try to live by, not seen you lately, you trying to avoid me or.......

• 3 weeks later...

As from Today rooms 6 & 8B, also 3 & 4A have 32" LCD Flat screen TV'S, all have DVD players, 12A also has a large LCD Flat screen in the lounge plus a slightly smaller TV in the bedroom, both have DVD players, 1C also has a 32" LCD TV + DVD player, we also have a large collection of DVD 's free for Guests to use.

Keeping up with the Jone's;'s

TV Vision 2 copy.jpg

12A, is available from 25th March,

1D now available from 10th Feb

Hi Dave,

Can I ask if you have any copies of Thai Fever in stock please? I want my gf to start understanding the farlang culture! I also want to try one of your breakfasts.

Thanks

Hi Dave,

Can I ask if you have any copies of Thai Fever in stock please? I want my gf to start understanding the farlang culture! I also want to try one of your breakfasts.

Thanks

HI Mate

Yes we have, pop in any time.

Cheers Dave

• 4 weeks later...

Room 8B available end of March, large apartment with separate bedroom & lounge, A/C, fan, en-suite, sofa & recliner, 32" LCD flat screen TV, balcony, large king bed, 10,500 per month, works out to 350 baht per night.ROOM 6B 1.jpgrOOM 8B 1.jpgROOM 8B 2.jpgFLAT er vsmall copy .jpg

Taken yesterday, on the shelves now.

leather.a.jpgPHRASE BOOKS.a.jpgsport bio 2.a.jpgtravel 3.a.jpgTREU CRIME.a.jpgTRUE CRIME 2.a.jpgTRUE CRIME 3.a.jpgWAR 2.a.jpg

Motorbike Hire also available

new bike 2 banner copy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

On the look out for 2nd & 3rd best sellers as we seem to only have number one best sellers in stock

• 3 weeks later...

This condo available soon at Niran, 7000 per month + utilities

NIRAN 1 small.jpgNIRAN 3 small.jpgNIRAN 2 small.jpgNIRAN 4 small.jpgNIRAN 5 small.jpgNiran 6 small.jpgMAP A.B.jpg

Its been since the end of Jan12 and I have to review my experience. I love the location and staff at the Canterbury Tales. Always helpful, friendly, and willing to make your stay pleasent. This place is a great for the money. Go with the larger rooms try the breakfast. Tip the staff the cleaning staff and take advantage of the vass wealth of readings. Dave it was a pleasure and I will be back in hopefully near future.

B Hunt (31Dec11-23Jan12)

mmmmmmmmmmmm............. :Nothing1:

• 2 weeks later...

Its been since the end of Jan12 and I have to review my experience. I love the location and staff at the Canterbury Tales. Always helpful, friendly, and willing to make your stay pleasent. This place is a great for the money. Go with the larger rooms try the breakfast. Tip the staff the cleaning staff and take advantage of the vass wealth of readings. Dave it was a pleasure and I will be back in hopefully near future.

B Hunt (31Dec11-23Jan12)

Nice one and thanks for the kind words, did I know you were an Arsenal man ? maybe not, all the best and see you again.

mmmmmmmmmmmm............. :Nothing1:

Not like you Billy, nothing to add, miss you big bioy

Daveo,

You did not know that I was an Arsenal Man lol. I really loved your setup and I plan on checking with you everything I come to Pattaya from now on. I hope to bring a few medical books to help if anyone is interested in self-care and reading up on meds. Daveo it was an honor and again I will stay again.

cheers,

neo

I just had a fantastic month staying here....Dave is the consummate host...and his staff are really on-the-ball.

The location couldnt be better....and there are always plenty of other farang about for a bit of banter.

This place is Value for Money.

Thx for a great stay.

Can I "Rent" the Girl for the day.

:hello09:

I will see what I can do...... :24:

Just had a new lot of Books in, 100's and had new lighting installed and more book shelves, have many popular books in that were 360/400/450 baht in Asia books where they dont offer any credit on books returned, at one third or less the price + the 50% credit trade in when you have finished with the book/s.

No time limit for returns like others do.

amR2JTz_1337274789.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

As the invite says, all welcome.

Tonys Invitationa.jpg

He's a right Koontz.

KOONTZ.JPG

Archived