IGNORED

www.Canterburytalescafe.Com Budget Guesthouse.

Daveo

Putting it about

PhotoFunia-9bdbfd.jpgPhotoFunia-9b7ad9.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been busyFunPhotoBox081614wehseu (3).jpg

Always moving onPhotoFunia-9bc958.jpg

Keeping busysss copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

10% discount on rooms still available until end of August.

ps, not available on the monthly rates as already well discounted.

Do you do long stay discounts?

Im after a room from december 6th till the last day of february..

Feel free to PM me or post on here.

Cheers, gary

I was just able to book flights since today, so now i still have to book a room ,i'm hoping you still have one for me :)(arriving 5th aug until 20th aug), i will send you a mail too

All booked, see you soon Sam, have a good trip, all the best Dave.

New Rooms now available for booking.

These rooms are 100 metres up the soi from the main Canterbury Tales Building/Bookshop, all booking either here in person at Canterbury Tales Reception or via the website, all room details on the website soon.

Firstly Room 1C, 1st Floor, Is a 35 square metre room includes Free Wifi, in room safe, enclosed Balcony, window can be opened, flat screen TV, DVD player, large Bed, full Kitchen, large fridge, en-suite, Tea/Coffee maker.

600 baht per night, longer term deals available.Copy of Trev room 1 (3).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (2).jpgCopy of Trev room 1.jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (5).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (41) copy.jpg

Next is room 2C, 2nd Floor, small room with Free wifi, in room safe, fridge, TV, DVD player, en-suite, basic room but clean and tidy and very private, 450 per night or deals for longer Bookings.

Room 2 (33aa3) copy copy.jpgRoom 2 (222).jpgRoom 2.1.jpg

How much for room 1c from december 3 till march 1?

Pm me if need be.. i was enquiring before about room 4b or 4c i think it was.

Next room 3C, 2nd Floor, nice sized room approx 22 square metres not including the balcony and W/C, Large bed, Free Wifi, in room safe, A/C, Ceiling fan, Tea/Coffee maker, large fridge, en-suite, TV, DVD player, available at 550 per night or long term deals available.

Room 3.jpgRoom 3 (2).jpgRoom 3 (1).jpgRoom 3 (3).jpgRoom 3 (5).jpg

Now 4C, approx 28 square metres not including the Balcony and W/C, 3nd Floor, Large room, Large bed, Free Wifi, in room safe, A/C, Ceiling fan, Tea/Coffee maker, large fridge, en-suite, kitchen sink, TV, DVD player, available at 600 per night or long term deals available.

Room 3 (4a44) copy.jpgRoom 3 (33a3) copy.jpgRoom 3 (111).jpgRoom 3 (222).jpgRoom 3.(000).jpg

And lastly soon to be available a ground floor 2 bedroom apartment, 2 separate bedrooms, each with in room safe, A/C, Free Wifi, Ceiling fan, flat screen TV, DVD player, en-suite, also a sparate kitchen area with cooking facilities, also separate lounge with A/C, Ceiling fan, Flat screen TV, DVD player, sofa, table/chairs etc etc, ideal for family or 2 pals who want to be close by, watch here for photos and details coming soon.

All the best mate, have a good trip and see you then.

Dave Add S (13).jpg

New Rooms Building C on rooms page Building B/C on the website now.....

All the best mate, have a good trip and see you then.

Dave Add S (13).jpg

I don't think you understood me..

Im asking how much for room 1c (from decemeber 3rd till march 1st) instead of the 4X room i was asking for before.

Cheers, gazza.

I don't think you understood me..

Im asking how much for room 1c (from decemeber 3rd till march 1st) instead of the 4X room i was asking for before.

Cheers, gazza.

Hi Gazza

If you go to the website all room rates are on there for all the rooms, the new rooms building C are on there apart from 5C which is not quite finished yet.

Cheers Dave

Add S (1).jpg

Hi Dave, will be down from 8th of september till 22nd. Think your place looks pretty decent for the costs, only a couple of questions. Is it much noice, (so one can sleep good)? Is it big chance it wikk be fully booked? I rather see the rooms before decide witch one to take ;) Even if i miss out on any discount lol

Is it much noice, (so one can sleep good)?

I stayed there for 10 days. In the outer room, with the TV, fridge and couch, I could hear the beat of a drum coming from someplace outside in the evening. Not that loud, but noticeable. However, the bedroom was separate and not against an outer wall--I didn't notice any noise there. Not much traffic noise to speak of any time of day.

Hi Dave, will be down from 8th of september till 22nd. Think your place looks pretty decent for the costs, only a couple of questions. Is it much noice, (so one can sleep good)? Is it big chance it wikk be fully booked? I rather see the rooms before decide witch one to take ;) Even if i miss out on any discount lol

Not so noisy really, very few mention any noise being a problem, I may be booked, who knows, cant tell really although are about 50% booked in September at this time.

All pics and new room C pics and prices on the website.

Cheers Dave

I stayed there last week, pretty nice. I had a room across the street, it had a back bedroom and a nice living room area in front with the balcony. Very good price. Things are cheaper back in that area also, beer, food, girls.... It's a good place for the price.

Sunseek01

New rooms building C bookings update.

Did not take long for some dates to get snapped up.

Room 1C, booked up to 14th November. then available.

Room 2C, available now, Booked later in August and into September.

Room 3C, available now to 12th September, then available again 28th Sep to 15th Oct then booked till 30th Oct then available till 8th November

Room 4C, booked to 25th September then available to 15th October then again after 30th October.

Room 5C, Booked to the end of September, awaiting confirmation on further stay.

All details and photos on www.canterburytalescafe.com

Cont......3C booked up for the next 2 weeks.FUNNYWOW_7b2667e088034e37.jpg

Archived