IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

Just now, bolton69 said:

D6F48D81-F32F-4C1E-BE4E-BC37D5DA8FC6.thumb.jpeg.e2272752f2d3cfbb9ff304a9eda004a3.jpeg

We certainly did. Leicester fan. Ha ha 

25 minutes ago, bolton69 said:

D6F48D81-F32F-4C1E-BE4E-BC37D5DA8FC6.thumb.jpeg.e2272752f2d3cfbb9ff304a9eda004a3.jpeg

We certainly did poor show 

Great start to the season Bruno superb and some sublime touches from Pogba (more of the same please)

Don't think we'll see the rugby league fella on here today. 😊

My thoughts:

1. Yes, it's Leeds United... but they did finish 7-2-1 in the final 10 of last season and 18-5-15 overall. 

2. If we can look like that without Rashford or Sancho in the lineup...

3. Pogba's first assist was a peach. Seconds after the announcers quoted Ole's success mantra for the season "disciple, margins and some luck", we see a little bit of all three in the first goal of the season.

4. I love this new jersey.

5. The only goal given up to Leeds was an unstoppable laser beam.

6. Just watching that 7 minute flurry of 3 goals was SO much fun... what a great opener! Greenwood (goal #2), beautiful shot from another beautiful pass from Pogba.

7. Fred kept the ball down! Sancho got to play! Martial with the cue ball look!

8. Could've been 8-1... we were that good...

Edited by Chuck in Bangkok

Sad news...Denis Law suffering with Alzeimers and vascular dementia.

A true United great....

Long live the King

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Sad news...Denis Law suffering with Alzeimers and vascular dementia.

A true United great....

Long live the King

Experienced vascular dementia with a close family member, terrible illness. I'm hoping Denis support system is good with family & friends.

• Like 2

Very disappointing after last weeks fine start.

2 points dropped against relegation fodder.

15 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Very disappointing after last weeks fine start.

2 points dropped against relegation fodder.

Get rid of Martial/Lingard and bring in Rice..👍

• Like 1

Juventus apparently made Ronaldo available for £25 mil, I know I'm dreaming but I'd love to see CR7 strutting around dazzling a packed OT again.

My favourite all time player (along with King Eric) coming home for 1 last dance. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Juventus apparently made Ronaldo available for £25 mil, I know I'm dreaming but I'd love to see CR7 strutting around dazzling a packed OT again.

My favourite all time player (along with King Eric) coming home for 1 last dance. 

Unrealistic price for his age sorry.....

4 hours ago, petermik said:

Unrealistic price for his age sorry.....

Would be worth £25 mil + some in shirt sales & alone, won't happen as a CDM is the priority & I doubt CR7 would want to live in Manchester again.

I remember in an interview him saying he'd only ever play in the top leagues, If he reconsidered I think Beckham's Miami would suit him well.

Poor draw with Southampton & these are the kind of results come what May that will show just why they could not get near to winning the EPL.

OGS still can not scream & rant & boss his players, also he has no real leading Captain on the pitch like a Roy Keane.

Jack.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2021 at 04:40, Baxidar ba said:

Rumours circulating that he may be going to City....! I fucking hope it's not true as it would completely destroy his United legacy in my view.

On 25/08/2021 at 07:42, thehop said:

Rumours circulating that he may be going to City....! I fucking hope it's not true as it would completely destroy his United legacy in my view.

Yes you're right, several reports that CR7 in talks with City who've offered him a 2 year deal worth £250K per week, maybe SAF can step in & change his mind.

If not he definitely won't be getting a standing ovation on his next OT appearance.

7 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Yes you're right, several reports that CR7 in talks with City who've offered him a 2 year deal worth £250K per week, maybe SAF can step in & change his mind.

If not he definitely won't be getting a standing ovation on his next OT appearance.

Yea, but perhaps United can afford some more furniture.  We’ve got Phil Jones, Mata, Lingard, Matic, van de Beek, Martial and some more simply as furniture.   So CR7 could perhaps be a good addition ?

Media all over Juventus training ground this morning, CR pops in says his goodbyes & is off with his agent.

Negotiations well under way now it would seem with City, it would also seem his declarations of Utd being a special club to him were all bollox, legacy means nothing now. 

17 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

250K !!!!

Double that - no chance he is going there for that salary

3 hours ago, socrates said:

250K !!!!

Double that - no chance he is going there for that salary

I think the £250K  is just a base rate, then you've got all the add ons & bonus, X amount per trophy won, per appearance, per goal ect not to mention commercial deals tied in with City's owners.

Yes probably he will be drawing closer to half a million. 

Not quite given all hope yet maybe we go in for & snatch him from City  at the 11th hour

Just now, Baxidar ba said:

I think the £250K  is just a base rate, then you've got all the add ons & bonus, X amount per trophy won, per appearance, per goal ect not to mention commercial deals tied in with City's owners.

Yes probably he will be drawing closer to half a million. 

Not quite given all hope yet maybe we go in for & snatch him from City  at the 11th hour

Apparently his move to Man City has collapsed anyway

8 minutes ago, socrates said:

Apparently his move to Man City has collapsed anyway

BBC just broke news that Ronaldo currently in talks to return to Manchester United. 

Agreement reached by United , now up to Ronaldo to sign the two year contract … I knew all long during the summer he is on his way back to his beloved club . 

• Like 1

He's signed! Cristiano Ronaldo is now a Manchester United player once again.

• Like 1

YES!!!!!!!!!!

My God, I haven't been this excited since my last trip to Pattaya!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1