Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

15 hours ago, gazO said:

The world was waiting for this game to start. BIG REPERCUSSIONS for your club on top of the super league greed 

Oooh!!! using capital letters, this guy means business.

#mufc team news - Dave (from Salford), Aaron (From Gorton), Victor (72 year old from Sale), Harry (From Stretford), Luke (Harry's brother), Paul (From eccles), Bruno (Paul's dog), Fred (local butcher), Marcus (11 year old), James (7 year old with school tomorrow), Eddie's son.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The Glazers own the club, lock stock and barrel, and they`re going nowhere unless someone stumps a big wedge to make it happen, the club will still be up to its neck in debt, I don`t know the answer but be careful what you wish for, the days of a local butcher owning a club are over.

it would seem there are some dumb man u supporters about. following events in washington on jan 6th more than 400 people have been charged as a result of them taking selfies and shots / vids of each other commiting illegal acts. at least 2 cops got injured sunday and the manchester police i expect will be coming to look for culprits. when engaged in a crime at a time when wearing a mask is as easy as it will ever be posting stuff without one  on instagram / facebook  etc and deleting the next day is just not going to work.

this is not counting sky tv cameras covering events. cameras that can zoom in on sweat on harry kanes nose and blades of grass stuck to the football.

Edited by striderman

• 2 weeks later...

United using 10 second team players to lose to Leicester ?  1-2 . I don’t like it . Disrespectful to the Premiership . I remembered 1994/5 when going in the last match , United needing Liverpool to beat Blackburn and United must win at West Ham , i thought , oh no , f***ing chance , Liverpool will never let United get their hands on the premiership with Their Kenny Daglish on Blackburn Rovers .. Unbelievably , Liverpool did their best to beat them 2-1 but only They couldn’t win at West ham 1-1.  Alot of Respect to Liverpool for that win .. Very disappointed with United . I know they had to play three matches in five days but putting 10 second string players is very unfair to the rest of the Champion League place challengers.

Edited by jocky king

Disappointing to lose last night but as every true Red knows, every cloud has a silver lining.

7 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Disappointing to lose last night but as every true Red knows, every cloud has a silver lining.

I cannot think of what you may possibly be referring to..............:Laugh1:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jocky king said:

United using 10 second team players to lose to Leicester ?  1-2 . I don’t like it . Disrespectful to the Premiership . I remembered 1994/5 when going in the last match , United needing Liverpool to beat Blackburn and United must win at West Ham , i thought , oh no , f***ing chance , Liverpool will never let United get their hands on the premiership with Their Kenny Daglish on Blackburn Rovers .. Unbelievably , Liverpool did their best to beat them 2-1 but only They couldn’t win at West ham 1-1.  Alot of Respect to Liverpool for that win .. Very disappointed with United . I know they had to play three matches in five days but putting 10 second string players is very unfair to the rest of the Champion League place challengers.

Actually 4 games in 7 days and one an away trip to Italy.....lets look at this another way...suppose a racehorse owner decided to run his horse in 4 grand nationals in seven days what do you think would happen....I,ll tell you what,the RSPCA would have prosecuted him and stripped the trainer of his licence for cruelty to an animal.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Actually 4 games in 7 days and one an away trip to Italy.....lets look at this another way...suppose a racehorse owner decided to run his horse in 4 grand nationals in seven days what do you think would happen....I,ll tell you what,the RSPCA would have prosecuted him and stripped the trainer of his licence for cruelty to an animal.

Mmmm , you’re right . But wait and see what team sheet will be , tomorrow night against Liverpool  . Maguire will be needed badly for the final . Lindoff & Maguire partnership is getting better and better ... Hopefully both of em will be on the final . 

@jocky king I understand your frustration but not sure Ole really had a choice.

Leicester were not in good form & Ole probably thought if Leicester played like they did previously against Newcastle we should have enough to squeeze out a result.

As it happens Leicester played high tempo from the start, were tactically sound & played very well. Certain players needed a rest to avoid unnecessary injuries with the final so close.

Ole is desperate for a trophy & Considering the difficulties faced this season he  has done a very solid job.

• Like 3

Jurgen Klopp (who's Liverpool team it hurt the most) said:

‘It was the line up I expected,’ said Klopp. ‘It was not exactly the line-up I expected but I knew he had to make these changes. They played Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday. ‘I said 500 times that with all the things that happened and the protests in Manchester that caused the situation, to play Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday is a crime. It is. ‘It’s not the fault of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the players. My question was to myself: Would I have done the same? Yes! You have to! We are late in the season. United went to the Europa League final which means an awful lot of games and now you get Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday? That’s not possible.

and...

"If we don’t qualify for the Champions League it’s not the fault of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s team selection or the Premier League, it’s our fault. But in this specific case I think they could have done differently (EPL), definitely.’"

Utd fans protesting have just  blocked in the Liverpool team bus on a side street  & let the tyres down.

E1SFIdJXMA89NON.jpeg

8 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Utd fans protesting have just  blocked in the Liverpool team bus on a side street  & let the tyres down.

E1SFIdJXMA89NON.jpeg

Well done ? 

13 hours ago, gazO said:

Well done ? 

Idiots in every clubs supporters....don,t forget the tear gassing at Anfield of Uniteds and City,s team buses in recent years....far far worse.

16 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

E1SFIdJXMA89NON.jpeg

Wouldn't happen at West Ham.....I'll go now :WhoSaw1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png

Well... thanks to Chelsea, we've locked up 2nd place. We can play the youngsters against the Wolves and be well rested to try and get Ole his first Cup next week. 

Ole is farther ahead at this point than Klopp was, but we need a RW, a Defensive Midfielder and a CB to really challenge next year.

Unbelievable! Hard on De Gea but feel particularly bad for Cavani. He didn't stop running all night, amazing work rate & didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

SMILE what a non spectical that was SMILE again new driver at the wheel required 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Unbelievable! Hard on De Gea but feel particularly bad for Cavani. He didn't stop running all night, amazing work rate & didn't deserve to be on the losing side.

It'd be a damn shame if that was De Gea's final moment as a member of the team. 

Very heartbreaking loss. 

Ole's still farther along than Klopp was at this point with Liverpool.

Saw someone crying in another forum about not getting Pochettino when we had the chance... can someone please tell me what that guy has done to get the respect he gets? 5 1/2 years at Tottenham and he didn't win a damn thing... he's NEVER won anything has he?

Don't try and sugar coat it fellas, that performance last night was dire. Where was the guts, determination, drive and passion.....yeah there was none. They're playing for Manchester United the worlds biggest club,that should be enough incentive to raise the bar and see off a 2nd rate Spanish side.

At least the fella from the rugby league town is smiling, he keeps popping up on here (obsessed by United, file with Abu Dhabi FC, forever in our shadow)

MUFC ONE LOVE

@Chuck in Bangkok yes a sad end for De Gea but he's not been the same since 2018 WC, an amicable parting seems in the best interest of both  club & player now.

Poch did build an exciting side (for a short while) & came close but failed at the final hurdle (much like ourselves) on Poch he's apparently going back to Spurs.

@Eric Le Roi yes it was a pretty flat performance but the one shining light was  Cavani, if the rest of the team could have matched his Desire, enthusiasm & work rate it would have been a very different result.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

@Chuck in Bangkok yes a sad end for De Gea but he's not been the same since 2018 WC, an amicable parting seems in the best interest of both  club & player now.

Agreed

7 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Poch did build an exciting side (for a short while) & came close but failed at the final hurdle (much like ourselves) on Poch he's apparently going back to Spurs.

And he got 5 1/2 years to try. Which is about right.