IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

17 hours ago, gazO said:

Fergie time plus plus and a goal after that. Somethings never change poor old Brighton 

Nothing poor about us Played Chelsea and the Mancs Off the park with a group of unbelievable youngsters all brought through our own academy  Alzate Had Pogba in his pocket Like i said nothing poor aboutus 

5 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Thanks for your continuing interest in the United thread fellas.

Hated, adored, never ignored :D

We always welcome Manchester United supporters to the mighty LIVERPOOL thread as a number of your supporters including your good self Eric Le Roi like to post in from time to time. :D

The Manchester United thread is offering a excellent opportunity and has been for a considerable amount of time i may say of us being able to take the p**s out of your current predicament. :D

I here you say what Eric Le Roi what problems has a Liverpool supporter identified that are wrong at Manchester United? :rolleyes:

No leadership, owners taking money out of the club rather than investing in its future like others teams in the top 6 have done, Crumbling stadium, No actual transfer policy, Paying the asking price for over paid prima donnas that no other team would pay. :Clap7:

But as you Manchester United supporters like to remind us all from time to time “We are Manchester United”, carry on as you are and long may it continue. :D

Look forward to your posts in the Liverpool thread Eric Le Roi and others as I do enjoy some light hearted banta. YNWA :D

8 hours ago, macky said:

Nothing poor about us Played Chelsea and the Mancs Off the park with a group of unbelievable youngsters all brought through our own academy  Alzate Had Pogba in his pocket Like i said nothing poor aboutus 

My meaning was you were unlucky. Calm down

5 hours ago, gazO said:

My meaning was you were unlucky. Calm down

The ref being a Manc fan from Manchester Never helped How can the FA Allow that To be honest it's enough for me to see us play you off the park When we were playing on a school pitch I never thought I would see the day The future is Bright

Reports today that talks are underway for the signing of  Edinson Cavani & a deal could be announced early next week.

Edited by Baxidar ba

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

Reports today that talks are underway for the signing of  Edinson Cavani & a deal could be announced early next week.

Sounds about right as being an ageing player (33) and looking for one last big contract which sadly fits the Manchester United ethos over the last few years. :P

3 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Additional thought Baxidar ba he is rumoured to be paid £200K per week by Manchester United for a two year contract with NO sell on value? If you had upped your bid by £20million pounds for Sancho which you are going to pay Cavani over two years of his expected contract you would have had sell on value plus he would be bedded in your team?

Your thoughts????:Crazy1:

26 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Additional thought Baxidar ba he is rumoured to be paid £200K per week by Manchester United for a two year contract with NO sell on value? If you had upped your bid by £20million pounds for Sancho which you are going to pay Cavani over two years of his expected contract you would have had sell on value plus he would be bedded in your team?

Your thoughts????:Crazy1:

Well when you put it like that!

I have no idea as to the thought process of Woodward as regards  his transfer strategy.

We have had  reasonable success with strikers in their 30's Teddy, Henrik, Zlatan ect & I like Cavani but after 7 years in the French league the pace of the  PL might take some adjusting too.

The Sancho deal was laid out very simply by Dortmund, pay the £108 mil by the their deadline or forget about it, the fact that we are still fannying around 2 days from the window closing is just typical Woodward ineptitude.

But right now I'll take Cavani & possibly Dembèlè on loan & be relatively contented.

Yeah... Zlatan came to us at 35 from PSG and led the team in scoring.

Cavani isn't the young, fresh, 'wants to play for us', type that Ole preached about us wanting to get, but he is experienced, he is a winner, he's tall and physical...

Still want to see at least one more done deal here to make it feel like this window ended up successful...

Media saying medical today & signing to ba announced tomorrow.

Also being reported today that we are paying Cavani's agent £10 mil!!! 

Why haven't we got the extra few million it would take to make the  Sancho deal happen but we are quite happy to pay £10 mil to an agent?

I mean he's a free transfer exactly how hard can the deal be? Absolute disgraceful waste of money by Woodward & Judge.

• Like 1

Agents are utter parasites, yes they get the best for their clients but at a time clubs could go to the wall (one already has) it just shows all thats wrong with the game, one or two managers refuse to deal with them, good for them.

It's half time, we are 1-4 down & it's shambolic. 

I think Luke Shaw must have gone on strike mid game as he's stopped running.

Our £80 mil captain is being completely torn apart, priority needs to be Centre backs, it could easily end up  6 or 7 to spurs, defensively we are completely inept.

Cavani is currently on the phone with his agent pleading with him to find a different club.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

15 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Our £80 mil captain is being completely torn apart, priority needs to be Centre backs, it could easily end up  6 or 7 to spurs, defensively we are completely inept.

Lamela is an utter disgrace, hes a disgrace to himself, to Tottenham, and to the game, an embarrassment and a cheat, non football people ridicule the game and who can argue against them when stuff like this goes on, not arguing Martials case but if he went then so should the cheat, the premier league really should take a long hard look at stuff like this and how to combat it, is this what the premier league and football in general is about?:sad:

Edited by vimto66
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I thought you said you cancelled your Sky Sports subscription? :Crazy1:

Do not go near any high rise buildings as it is only a game 1-6 SIX.   :Clap:

:Party4: :Bravo1::Clap7::Clap8:  :Beer8:  :Clap1:  :hello09:

Won’t be surprised if Ole get sacked or resigned after the match ,,  

31 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I have cancelled my subscription, I went round & watched it at a mates house, wish i hadn't bothered now.

26 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Won’t be surprised if Ole get sacked or resigned after the match ,,  

Ole will get all the flack but since SAF retirement we've tried Moyes, LVG & Jose, we've spent & wasted a ridiculous amount of money with no clear plan forward 

We will not be successful under the disinterested  Glaziers.

Woodward & Judge have to go, ideally the Glaziers would sell up too. 

We need proper leadership, Ole may well end up carrying the can but the problems run far deeper than the manager.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Are you ok ? I was bad this evening but got better now ..... 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jocky king said:

Are you ok ? I was bad this evening but got better now ..... 

I fine Jockey and even commented in the “Liverpool Thread”. :D

No excuses as a Liverpool supporter and i give huge congratulations to Aston Villa who deservedly beat us 7-2 and whats more they could have had TEN. :Clap1:

A reality check for us but at least we have a side that compete for the Premier League title. :D

Jockey at least Liverpool are a club with strength and depth in the team and have a clear direction both on the pitch and in the boardroom on trying to achieve trophies which is more than i can say for Manchester United. :P

10 hours ago, overseas516 said:

I fine Jockey and even commented in the “Liverpool Thread”. :D

No excuses as a Liverpool supporter and i give huge congratulations to Aston Villa who deservedly beat us 7-2 and whats more they could have had TEN. :Clap1:

A reality check for us but at least we have a side that compete for the Premier League title. :D

Jockey at least Liverpool are a club with strength and depth in the team and have a clear direction both on the pitch and in the boardroom on trying to achieve trophies which is more than i can say for Manchester United. :P

At least we stuck to the covid rules and only let 6 in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Alex Telles in Manchester taking his medical right now, this almost certainly spells the end for Luke Shaw.

Why wait until the last day? He's out of contract at the end of the season, Porto wanted £18 mil & ace negotiator Woodward only wanted to pay £12.

What are we paying? We of course are paying the full £18 mil asking price.

5 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Alex Telles in Manchester taking his medical right now, this almost certainly spells the end for Luke Shaw.

Why wait until the last day? He's out of contract at the end of the season, Porto wanted £18 mil & ace negotiator Woodward only wanted to pay £12.

What are we paying? We of course are paying the full £18 mil asking price.

As we scramble to make last minute buys, our competition - who already have made a bigger splash in the market are STILL looking for more. Word is Arsenal are making a last minute deal to try and get Thomas Partey!