Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

2 minutes ago, davidge said:

At least we have a sense of humour.

As you’re a Man Utd fan, I assume you’re from London?

You need one living in Wales. Lancashire born and bred and used to live and work in Manchester.

Edited by petemoss

12 hours ago, petermik said:

Olly knows the fitness levels of the squad...we do not...several players struggling with the games coming thick and fast,Chelsea had 48 hours more rest...it does make a difference and on the day they looked fresher and fitter  :Crazy1:

Now that the fog of war from last night has lifted, I re-evaluate & stick to my guns.

We should not get sucked into the Arsene Wenger philosophy of '4th place is a trophy', no, a trophy is a trophy.
4th place UCL slot is not a trophy for Man Utd. I believe we should go all guns blazing in trying to win the Europa trophy,

................................................................................................................

[emoji3]
man-utd-chelsea-280419x.jpg

He’s been pants as of late and I’m one of his biggest fans . Probably worth about 50p pro corona days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, stephens07 said:

He’s been pants as of late and I’m one of his biggest fans . Probably worth about 50p pro corona days .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, he can still pull off an amazing instinctive save though, but seems to have regular lapses in concentration now. 

You think Henderson is ready to step up?

22 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Agreed, he can still pull off an amazing instinctive save though, but seems to have regular lapses in concentration now. 

You think Henderson is ready to step up?

He cannot be any worse Baxidar ba. :o

David de Gea: Did Manchester United keeper peak in 2017? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53473330

16 hours ago, overseas516 said:

He cannot be any worse Baxidar ba. :o

David de Gea: Did Manchester United keeper peak in 2017? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53473330

Yes, in all honesty he probably did hit his his peak in 17,You of all people know the pain of a dodgy keeper.

It might be all rosy now with  Alisson but let's not forget the days of Mingloet & Karius.

Looking back further in Liverpool's history & the likes calamity James & Grobbelaar were not exactly a calming influence.

Don't think Henderson's ready for the spotlight at Utd yet, he too is prone to quite a few slip-ups.

I would give Romero a go and let DeGea try and sort his head out.

Need a big wining margin tonight, no need to 'park the bus', if already leading by a goal or two. Be ruthless & score big.

................................................................................................................

4 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Yes, in all honesty he probably did hit his his peak in 17,You of all people know the pain of a dodgy keeper.

It might be all rosy now with  Alisson but let's not forget the days of Mingloet & Karius.

Looking back further in Liverpool's history & the likes calamity James & Grobbelaar were not exactly a calming influence.

Liverpool recognised they needed a top class goalkeeper and acted accordingly and purchased Alisson Becker. Manchester United are in complete denial that you need a top class keeper and from a Liverpool point of view we are quite happy you are still very happy with De Gea. :Clap:

Got one for sale if you are interested. KARIUS :P 

Edited by overseas516
Addition

Is Pogba trying out for the goalkeeper position? Cracking save! :P

• Haha 2

Too slow, too slow. Get Dan James in place of Pogba and go 4-4-2

Poor from Pogba today, failure to beat West ham hasn't dented our CL hopes too much as Liverpool beat Chelsea. 

All goes down to the final day & Chelsea have a very tough final game against Wolves.

Could be make or break time for us going forward, if we are to attract the type of players we want then we need to be in the CL.

Might as well play Fred in place of Pogba, fu***ng backwards and sideways passing. What was he trying to protect, his face for a Hollywood movie??

Disgraceful display last night.

No fight, no passion, no guts. Chelsea bullied us on sunday and more teams will do the same.

Where's the drive from the captain or the bench?

Bring back Keano.

7 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Disgraceful display last night.

No fight, no passion, no guts. Chelsea bullied us on sunday and more teams will do the same.

Where's the drive from the captain or the bench?

Bring back Keano.

A champions league place is in the offing after looking like you`d miss out earlier in the season, i wouldnt be so hard on them even if you did get held at home, its no big deal, everyone at Man utd knows that despite their recent good form things still need to be done.

I will imagine the frustration creeping in after seeing Liverpool crowned champs and city in a champions league semi, but all clubs have a spell where they have to redress the situation, Man utd are having theres, it happens!

• Like 1

On 20/07/2020 at 04:13, petemoss said:

The only change i would have made was to take Fernandes off when it quickly became obvious that Lampard had instructed his players to take him out of the game by kicking lumps out of him at every opportunity.

I wish one of our players would go over and take a lump out of him. Hated him as a player, I hate him as a coach.

4 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

I wish one of our players would go over and take a lump out of him. Hated him as a player, I hate him as a coach.

Dream result on Sunday would be for Chelsea to lose to Wolves and for us to draw with Leicester. Leicester and United would go into the CL and Chelsea would be relegated to 5th and Europa Cup next season. A price worth paying to see the smug look wiped off Lampard's face.

Edited by petemoss
  • Like 3

It's been a LONG year and a half of Ole at the wheel... every time we've gotten close we've blown it so far. This would be a great ending of the season and a bright beacon of hope for next season. Let's win this!

3 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

It's been a LONG year and a half of Ole at the wheel... every time we've gotten close we've blown it so far. This would be a great ending of the season and a bright beacon of hope for next season. Let's win this!

Also, we need a couple of top class signings in the summer to take it to the next level. Far easier to sign quality players if you can promise them CL football next season.

• Like 1

Ole Ole Ole.....Ole Ole

Happy mao, happy mao, Ole Ole Ole....Ole 

:Clap::ILoveU2: :Party3:

Finished 3rd 55555555

Harry Kane or Jimenez, who wants to join, its UCL man

:GrinNod1: :Finger5: