Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

This is where I should state for the record that Pattaya Addicts in no way, shape or form supports or condones prank phone calls. However we cannot be held responsible for the actions of our board members. :D

no chance :D

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im more sure than ever he is on chat under an alias

I am surprised he is still around town and has not been knocked off or something along those lines, the guy is a low life and should be locked up for his own safety.

I am surprised he is still around town and has not been knocked off or something along those lines, the guy is a low life and should be locked up for his own safety.

No farong has the bottle to confront him, He might cross the wrong Thai some day but then he'll be dead.

No farong has the bottle to confront him, He might cross the wrong Thai some day but then he'll be dead.

Wanna bet Bass?

He's here, http://maxxplace.com and unless he checks out within the next 24 hours he will be asked about his actions. If he doesn't come up with satisfactory answers he will be held accountable by someone. Of that there is no doubt.

In case anyone is wondering, he is using the alias asianetwork on another board and if you receive any correspondence from him, ignore it.

The admins here are aware of his movements and, if the past is anything to go by, will protect their members interests in not allowing this piece of shit to con members of Addicts.

Wanna bet Bass?

He's here, http://maxxplace.com and unless he checks out within the next 24 hours he will be asked about his actions. If he doesn't come up with satisfactory answers he will be held accountable by someone. Of that there is no doubt.

Keep us posted but I just don't see a farong risking the monkey house, or ruining their holliday, to teach this douche bag a lesson.

Edited by BassGod

are you going to take nancy with you nd bugger him?

Guest Qwert06

I aint trying to start an argument but i would not think twice about slapping him hard. Obviously a bit of tact would be needed. IE to follow him into a toilet and knock him out in there and then have a piss on him.

I aint trying to start an argument but i would not think twice about slapping him hard. Obviously a bit of tact would be needed. IE to follow him into a toilet and knock him out in there and then have a piss on him.
That would be the way to do it, better yet piss on his crotch so that everyone thinks he pissed himself. good luck.

I quite like the idea of handcuffing him to a lamppost and writing "I haven't got a visa" in black felt tip on his forhead... no need to damage the goods, or run the risk of hurting the wrong bloke!

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

or run the risk of hurting the wrong bloke!

Good point, without the confrontation how can you be SURE you have the right guy? I'm sure there are other bald headed prats that that look like him.

Edited by BassGod

Well; it's official. Harris Black will be leaving Thailand Friday or Saturday and heading for Vancouver Canada :D . He has already started preparing his scams by posting the ads below. Once a crook always a crook. :Blur:

I have prepared Vancouver for his arrival and I am doing everything possible to make his short stay there as unpleasant as possible. :LMAO1:

Google: Administrative Associate Group: van.jobs ... and Sex Offender. He does not work for Google; he uses this method to

get informtaion on his next victims. Do not send your CV to asianetwork99@

gmail.com - Details at: www.harrisblackwatch.com

May 8 by [email protected] - 2 messages - 2 authors

CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE Group: van.jobs CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE Innovation Ads, one of the country's fastest

growing interactive and online advertising and marketing companies, is grow

its development and production teams in Vancouver. ...

Apr 26 by [email protected] - 2 messages - 2 authors

Front Desk Associate Group: van.jobs hotel in VANCOUVER in search of full/part time Front Desk Associate.

Responsibilities include: Checking people in and out and taking phone

reservations while delivering great customer service. ...

Front Desk / Receptionist for high end spa Group: van.jobs High end day and medical spa in Yaletown seeking a Receptionist to join

our team. Prior experience in med or day spa, or salon is a plus! Duties

include but are not limited to greeting customers ...

Promoters and Street Team Group: van.jobs Are you the life of the party? Is everyone always calling you to find out where

to go? Come promote for some of Vancouver's best Nightclubs, Lounges, and Sporting

Events. Work in a fast-paced fun exciting environment. ...

Executive Assistant to CEO of Real Estate Firm - Up to $60K Group: van.jobs Leading CEO of powerhouse real estate group in downtown Vancouver is

seeking a take-charge Executive Assistant to join his team. This top

executive is looking for someone who has professional ...

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

Jerry it became a nightmare, constantly he would report topics, other members would

complain about his crusade to become popular with other guys photos etc. It made me cringe, to think how

he treated women! we exchanged PMs I asked him to quieten down. He then went crazy, copying all sorts of threads

previously posted on other forums. I won't go into too much detail but he then went into destruct mode.

He is an unstable c*nt! After breaking the trust we gave him, he showed his true colours.

No wonder he has so many haters! I'm on the list now

I know thier are many guys with stories to tell about him, I hope they post them here so

that newbie guys will be wiser!

cheers Dale aka sexy ( too much love) but not in this case !!!!!!

That nintiwirri is a **** too.Don't let him onhere.Hilly reckons he is like Tabmule :GrinNod1:

Edited by sexy beast
swear words

Hmm I may have recieved an off the cuff email from him about hotel work once, thankfully at the time I was using a anti-scam forum so saw it for what it was (not that it was very hard to tell anyway).

Anyone who is interested 419eater explains all about different scams on the net.

Their Hall of fame is quite funny it would be nice to see HB's mug in there someday.

Just a thought if anyone gets an email from him post it in their "spare scam's" thread and someone might pick up on it and hopefully waste his time so he cannot prey on anyone else

Edited by Mackilt

Wanna bet Bass?

Well Tab, what happened?

Attention everyone. HARRIS BLACK HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY! :TMI1: You will be happy to know that he is now in Vancouver Canada. :laugh: He still hasn't repaid the Montreal victims so his stay in Vancouver will be very unpleasant for him and the police will be watching. :WTF1:

HarrisBlackWatch.

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

Attention everyone. HARRIS BLACK HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY! :Cry4: You will be happy to know that he is now in Vancouver Canada. :D He still hasn't repaid the Montreal victims so his stay in Vancouver will be very unpleasant for him and the police will be watching. :D

HarrisBlackWatch.

Let him stay there!!! Sorry Vancouver!!

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

• 2 weeks later...
Attention everyone. HARRIS BLACK HAS LEFT THE COUNTRY! :D You will be happy to know that he is now in Vancouver Canada. :Good_Luck: He still hasn't repaid the Montreal victims so his stay in Vancouver will be very unpleasant for him and the police will be watching. :Bye5:

HarrisBlackWatch.

What a shame!! I was looking forward to having a beer with the low-life. I feel sorry for Vancouver. I may be making a quick trip there later this year so maybe I can have a beer with him then... :D

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

profanities removed

Edited by Bryan
naughty words

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.

profanities deleted

phone him up, his number is available, he eats opposite the hell club regulary, you can go say "hi" to him there.

phone him up, his number is available, he eats opposite the hell club regulary, you can go say "hi" to him there.

i thought he was in Canada, if he's here now, my wife will have him arrested now.

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.