IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

Probably won't make any difference. Now that he knows that we know about those addressess he will just open new ones. In fact he probably has 3 more for everyone that we know already.

I already checked every member that has been active today until i got home. 590 and i scanned through to see if any of the emails matched. No they didnt so he must be using another one.

I ran through a load of other checks which i wont go into because i dont want to give anything away.

p.s If you think it wont make any difference, what do you suggest?

Guys

"HARRIS BLACK IS FINALLY FACING JUSTICE. BLACK IS THE MONTREAL MAN FACING ALMOST 50 CHARGES OF CONSUMER FRAUD FOR RUNNING A JOB PLACEMENT AGENCY THAT OFFERED NO REAL JOBS......"

For more info. Scroll down to the grey patch.

http://montreal.ctv.ca/cfcf/news/oys&id=186

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"HARRIS BLACK IS FINALLY FACING JUSTICE. BLACK IS THE MONTREAL MAN FACING ALMOST 50 CHARGES OF CONSUMER FRAUD FOR RUNNING A JOB PLACEMENT AGENCY THAT OFFERED NO REAL JOBS......"

That's over three years old, didn't he already beat that wrap? Wasn't his probation from these charges what drove him to LOS in the first place?

Edited by BassGod

It has been said by a fair few people this work was done by harris black

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader1857.htm

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader1901.htm

if you read what he says people who dont know him will understand why he is hated so much

Bloody hell thats dark.

He must have some serious issues with the human race to treat other people like that.

I think he's the loser in the long run though, if i woke up in the morning and could only see the world as a bunch of people triyng to rip me of and vice versa I think i'd end it right there.

Harris Black

It seems that the guy just will not get out of my life. George66 asked for a full story from both sides and then said he wasn't interested in my story; then he was; then he got banned as well. I am fed up with the man and I have no respect for him however, I will post the story of my involvement. You can all make your own mind up.

It all started on February 6th 2007 when I posted in my TR on Pattaya Talk

"We head back to the condo during a lull in the storm and then I ask what the problem is.

What an absolute idiot!! So thankful forums and the internet are beating these fuckers. You wouldnt believe the amount of people angry with him right now!!

I don't understand how this bloke has survived so long in Pattaya. Not paying bargirls is one of the lowest acts that someone can do in this place and I would have thought that the girls Thai boyfriends/brothers would have sorted this lowlife out.

I'd even have a go at him and I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

common sense by scammers, scam people that cant defend themself, nothing new.

but some time he will step on some real g's then he will be fished up in the sea.

So this is the biggest asshole in Pattaya signing off for now

There's alot of competition for that title, that's quite an acheivement.

I don't understand how this bloke has survived so long in Pattaya. Not paying bargirls is one of the lowest acts that someone can do in this place and I would have thought that the girls Thai boyfriends/brothers would have sorted this lowlife out.

I'd even have a go at him and I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

I am surprised actually how he has been around for so long. This thread is causing quite a ripple, there are so many guys in Pattaya that wish to see him to "shake his hand and wish him well" cough cough

Who thinks we should email this thread to every member? Better be safe than sorry, at the end of the day if we cant find him on the forum, we had better warn everyone.

Here he is again.

harris_black_thai_tv_ad.jpg

been banned from nearly every other board.

sounds like another member I know, maybe big CHEF, 555

and I really don't understand all the upset over some dude who fucked a BG that you happen to also be fuckin', big fuckin' deal

and she lied about it until confronted with a pic of the guy in her room, no it can't be, 555

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

Who thinks we should email this thread to every member? Better be safe than sorry, at the end of the day if we cant find him on the forum, we had better warn everyone.

That's an excellent idea.

Is that guy who works with the Thai cops a member of this board, you know that guy you sometimes see on Walking Street with a cop uniform on? Maybe he can do something about making things hard for old Harry. I think he's also a reporter or somthing. you'd think a reporter worth his salt could track old Harry down and then if you have connections with the cops as well you could get him pushed right to Cambodia, what a great story that would make.

I think it's about time we came up with some Ideas, schemes if you will, to make things difficult for Harry. I don't mean things that would result in his death but I see no reason that he should be able to run amok in Thailand.

oops, that was her in his room, are you sure ?, have you been to his room ?

anyway, he had a pic of her, so that was enough to make her fess up

eMail the thread to everyone ?

Edited by LocalYokul

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

and I really don't understand all the upset over some

You can be really irritating with your blue writing! HB sent a moderator today an email that was very nasty. He will no doubt be reading this, so watch your back black, LEAVE my friends alone CUNT

Lads

May I offer some advice?

I'm a bit older than a lot of you and maybe have seen a bit more of the world and Patts .

Feel free to tell me to fuck off if you want but..........

Don't let the bugger get you all chasing your tails and paranoid.

He's won , or at least thinks he has if he gets in the limelight and everyone is talking about him like he's some sort of superstar!

He's a slimy little chancer , the kind anybody who's half decent hates, but that's all.

Post the warnings but don't play his hide and seek games.

The number of checks on my profile this morning show the level of paranoia so Jay ying ying a bit lads.

HB is nothing special , just one of many Patts con artists and I posted about some of them the other week on Thai visa .

He's a no hope nobody and treat him as such IMHO.

http://www.hour.ca/news/news.aspx?iIDArticle=471 December 26th, 2003

and

http://rushprnews.com/The-Harris-Black-Watch-05968245.html

Sorry guys just trying to build a portfolio in one thread. Can anyone else add anything else from other sites?

Here he is at the end of the video.

Sounds like a nasty piece of work. I am using this forum as an information tool for a forthcoming (hopefully) trip. This is helpful - many people can let their guard slip on holiday. I am surprised he is still "at large" in what seems to be a relatively small community.

You guys all really need to remember something. There is a "certain" member here on this board, that is a very well known Harris Black side kick flunky. As long as you let him remain on your forum, he will continue to use your board and harass your members. This side kick is known to let HB use his login to get info off this and other forums.

I have tried to warn you guys before, but you think it's all a joke. You might want to start taking it a little more seriously now.

**HEAVY WEIGHT FLAMING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!**

I have tried to warn you guys before, but you think it's all a joke. You might want to start taking it a little more seriously now.

How about posting his user name so we can all be aware and on our guard?

howard is a friend

Yes and he's a reporter, right? Tracking down and exposing Harris Black would be a great story. Doesn't Thailand deport "undesirable" people? Bring old HB some attention and maybe they will decide he's undesirable.

Lads

May I offer some advice?

I'm a bit older than a lot of you and maybe have seen a bit more of the world and Patts .

Feel free to tell me to fuck off if you want but..........

Don't let the bugger get you all chasing your tails and paranoid.

He's won , or at least thinks he has if he gets in the limelight and everyone is talking about him like he's some sort of superstar!

He's a slimy little chancer , the kind anybody who's half decent hates, but that's all.

Post the warnings but don't play his hide and seek games.

The number of checks on my profile this morning show the level of paranoia so Jay ying ying a bit lads.

HB is nothing special , just one of many Patts con artists and I posted about some of them the other week on Thai visa .

He's a no hope nobody and treat him as such IMHO.

while I agree with you......he sent a mod/friend a very nasty threatening email. Dont worry though i am in Pattaya next month and I hope i have a chance to have a chat with him. (in a totally none voilent friendly manner :Hello: )

I do hope he is reading this.

How about posting his user name so we can all be aware and on our guard?

Who doesn't want their photo posted on the forum?

Who doesn't want people to use his real name?

Who claims to know everything about everything Thailand?

The Admins might want to check the ISP's being used when he is logged in. I think you would find that HB uses his login here quite frequently from Pattaya.

He is a "Local" guy, if that gives you any help on figuring out who he is.

**HEAVY WEIGHT FLAMING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!**