IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

Why do people keep mentioning this clown? I think this has been beaten to death already. what is he dead? in prison? dying? what?? Never any new news just the same thing, he's probably not even in the country anympore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

just google harris black watch. and you can find out all his activities

any holes a goal

Why do people keep mentioning this clown? I think this has been beaten to death already. what is he dead? in prison? dying? what?? Never any new news just the same thing, he's probably not even in the country anympore.

He's here at the moment, saw him on Soi Bukao today.

Does he look the same as he did in that restaurant ad from a coupla years ago?

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"

newbie here and will prob get heat for me saying this. i don't agree with harris doing this to the innocent people but the p4p girls that trick guys to give them money,sponser by more than 1 or trying to get paid LT when they leave right after 1 pop then i say now they know how it feels.sorry to say what comes around goes around! hopefully won't get banned for this but its my opinion and would like to get other member opinion on it

newbie here and will prob get heat for me saying this. i don't agree with harris doing this to the innocent people but the p4p girls that trick guys to give them money,sponser by more than 1 or trying to get paid LT when they leave right after 1 pop then i say now they know how it feels.sorry to say what comes around goes around! hopefully won't get banned for this but its my opinion and would like to get other member opinion on it

Not the same situation at all.

Why would you think you would get banned?

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

Saw him at Catz last night.

Mmmmmmmmm.....plenty of mirrors in Catz

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Not the same situation at all.

Why would you think you would get banned?

look like any 1 took harris side got banned,not saying i completely agree with him or any 1 like him but way i see it is if a female cons a guy then its ok with most members here. i don't see any members saying she should get beaten up or kill for it like so many are saying about harris. never met him or want to meet him but just seem to me atleast is if a BM get tricked from a p4p female then most of the members thinks the BM is stupid and had it coming. when it happen every 1 tell the guy "oh sorry to hear" or better u than me(thats what most want to say but don't)but never ever anything about how wrong it is what she has done to him. just my opinion

• 2 months later...
look like any 1 took harris side got banned,not saying i completely agree with him or any 1 like him but way i see it is if a female cons a guy then its ok with most members here.

He has been known to Poison the girls, push them off Scooters, leave them stranded in awful places. The lowest of the low life.

So if a girl pulls a runner or cheats you out of a few thousand baht, that doesn't even compare. Most of these girls are poor, have poor families, and support children back at home. While some do really enjoy the work, I'm sure, none of them deserve this sort of treatment. The ones that are most likely to rip you off have gotten involved with drugs or have serious issues, which you might develop if somebody was pumping you for $30US.

I for one, and I think many board members would echo my sentiment, is that the girls for the most part deserve respect and good treatment, as well as payment for their time and services without fearing jerks like him...or having them all decide we're all 'alike' and deserve to be ripped off.

He makes (most) of us look bad.

I for one, and I think many board members would echo my sentiment, is that the girls for the most part deserve respect and good treatment, as well as payment for their time and services without fearing jerks like him...or having them all decide we're all 'alike' and deserve to be ripped off.

He makes (most) of us look bad.

:Who_Cares:

probe

• 2 weeks later...

old saying - 1 bad apple and barrel com to mind!!!

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

its always funny what you find with google

Harris you are one Bald ugly mother fucker.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties