Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

My god what an a** hole that guy is with some serious issues. I have just read his 'money for nothing' schemes and i cant understand how anyone could prey on girls that are just trying to earn a few quid. Especially when its only going to cost you little more than a tenner anyway. A truly despicable man. The only saving grace is that hes playing a very dangerous game and one day he will come a cropper.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harris black sent me a friends invite on facebook!! I wonder what hes up to!! I dont evem go on sites like that! Maybe we are the closest he has to friends.

Harris black sent me a friends invite on facebook!! I wonder what hes up to!! I dont evem go on sites like that! Maybe we are the closest he has to friends.

Same same :)

I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

Hi George,
    I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook. You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends. Now everyone can join Facebook, even if you couldn't before.
    Thanks,
    Harris

The comment under what should be the pic simply states

Harris has:
    2 friends

I wonder who they are?

Same same :)

I've added you as a friend on Facebook...

Hi George,
    I've requested to add you as a friend on Facebook. You can use Facebook to see the profiles of the people around you, share photos, and connect with friends. Now everyone can join Facebook, even if you couldn't before.
    Thanks,
    Harris

The comment under what should be the pic simply states

Harris has:
    2 friends

I wonder who they are?

his mum and grandma?

I dont think it would be his mum, didn't she get in trouble and have to pay money cos he got loans in her name or something?

I dont think it would be his mum, didn't she get in trouble and have to pay money cos he got loans in her name or something?

thats another reason why she funded his stay in Thailand, to keep him away from her. His sex assault charges also probably worried her! (because she knows he WILL reoffend and end up in jail LT)

• 3 weeks later...

Just read the whole thread. Kinda facinating to read. Not sure what goes on inside the minds of people like HB. He seems to be a small time conman which probably will end up in jail or crippled/dead. I guess noone will miss this guy, probably not even his mother...

Good thread thou :D

BBB

Let him stay there!!! Sorry Vancouver!!

HARRIS BLACK IS IN VANCOUVER and causing trouble. So far I've heard from people that he has scammed. He has left one female holding the bill as he walks aways stating that he has left his wallet at home and then walks away. The female did not have the money to pay for his meal . He has tried to scam monies for free accomadation. His brother Sam works as a teacher at the university. Guess what Sam teaches? Ethics. I'm sure Harris could take a few lessons.

I would like to hear what you have to tell me what Harris Black has been up to in Thailand. I want to know who he has scammed. I would like to know if he has assaulted any females there. There is a SOS police squad that may help in putting this psychopathy away.

HARRIS BLACK IS IN VANCOUVER and causing trouble. So far I've heard from people that he has scammed. He has left one female holding the bill as he walks aways stating that he has left his wallet at home and then walks away. The female did not have the money to pay for his meal . He has tried to scam monies for free accomadation. His brother Sam works as a teacher at the university. Guess what Sam teaches? Ethics. I'm sure Harris could take a few lessons.

I would like to hear what you have to tell me what Harris Black has been up to in Thailand. I want to know who he has scammed. I would like to know if he has assaulted any females there. There is a SOS police squad that may help in putting this psychopathy away.

Hi Harris

Hi Harris

Hi Bass,

Unfortunately you have me mistaken Harris Black. He will be on GLOBAL TV here on Vancouver tomorrow 6 pm pacific standard time. He has been scammed by the tv crew. He was pretending to be a doctor and he posted on craigslist looking for women. If you have GLOBAL TV watch him tell a female that he is a doctor.

I quite like the idea of handcuffing him to a lamppost and writing "I haven't got a visa" in black felt tip on his forhead... no need to damage the goods, or run the risk of hurting the wrong bloke!

Hi Murg. Quick question. How many pairs of handcuffs do you normally bring with you? LOL. You freak!!!!

Hi Bass,

Unfortunately you have me mistaken Harris Black. He will be on GLOBAL TV here on Vancouver tomorrow 6 pm pacific standard time. He has been scammed by the tv crew. He was pretending to be a doctor and he posted on craigslist looking for women. If you have GLOBAL TV watch him tell a female that he is a doctor.

If you aren't Harris sorry for the accusation, I sure wouldn't want to be called Harris Black. You have to understand that being his own detractor is one of the ways HB sneaks onto boards that he's been banned from.

I have never ever trusted a farang In Pattaya. I got to know many of the scammers in BK.

Pattaya is a den of guys who have /are making money through drugs, crime and scams. What amazes me is how many guys let their "Guard" down on Holiday with other guys... and get ripped off.

I have never ever trusted a farang In Pattaya. I got to know many of the scammers in BK.

Pattaya is a den of guys who have /are making money through drugs, crime and scams. What amazes me is how many guys let their "Guard" down on Holiday with other guys... and get ripped off.

Don't know where you go, but the only 2 I have seen in almost 4 years is Hb and a guy named Tim.

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Don't know where you go, but the only 2 I have seen in almost 4 years is Hb and a guy named Tim.

What kind of tricks did HB do while in Pattaya. Like I said HB will be on TV tonight. He has been scammed by a TV crew. He advertised himself as a newly arrived doctor in Vancouver and that he would like to meet females. If you have GLOBAL TV please watch him on the 6 pm news (pacific standard time). Let's work together to get this scumbag off our streets.

speaking of low life scumbags I wonder where big chief kryptonite green slime is? Rejoined this forum is my guess.

• 1 month later...
one of my biggest mistakes in life is that I see good in everyone! until I see for my own eyes.

That is hardly a vice. I have never met you, have been curious about you and now I feel I can say I like you.

All the best always, Dale!

phone him up, his number is available, he eats opposite the hell club regulary, you can go say "hi" to him there.

You people are making this guy into a legend, he must be laughing his ass off at you people, like he's Al Capone or some shit, he sounds to me like a small time con man, maybe he can pull his stupid shit in Canada and Thailand but I don't think he would last long in any major city in the US, like Detroit or Chicago, LA, NYC, Las Vegas etc...

If some expat in Thailand would approach me in LOS my response "no english" .

You people are making this guy into a legend, he must be laughing his ass off at you people, like he's Al Capone or some shit, he sounds to me like a small time con man, maybe he can pull his stupid shit in Canada and Thailand but I don't think he would last long in any major city in the US, like Detroit or Chicago, LA, NYC, Las Vegas etc...

If some expat in Thailand would approach me in LOS my response "no english" .

You have a point. Someone would put a bullet in his head if he trid that s*** in the US.

Edited by BassGod

Wish I'd never read this thread now. I'm not the friendliest or most trusting of people at the best of times. Now I'll be looking for HB clones everywhere and slapping any portly bald guys around just in case.

:Good_One:

Edited by payoff

Wish I'd never read this thread now. I'm not the friendliest or most trusting of people at the best of times. Now I'll be looking for HB clones everywhere and slapping any portly bald guys around just in case.

Yooo cannnn notttt doo thattt.

Mossst ex-pattts are velly pompui.

Cannot slap pompui.

Bad luck.

Cannn onleee pat belly of pompui for luck.

Wish I'd never read this thread now. I'm not the friendliest or most trusting of people at the best of times. Now I'll be looking for HB clones everywhere and ******* any portly bald guys around just in case.

You've got *** them all just to be safe.

You've got to hit them all just to be safe.

If he shits his pants before you *** him, then that's the real Harris Black.

(The Rabbi sent me the picture that I use for my Avatar -You gotta be pretty low if even your Rabbi will turn you in.)

HarrisBlackWatch

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

This is my first post on Pattaya addicts. Thanks for having me. I've lived in Pattaya for years and have contributed regularly towards another Pattaya Forum, but I can't say which because that would be a Secret :wub:

Anyway, the link with Harris Black is that I've heard so much about him and can even remember that according to some reports he was staying near my condo. I might even have met him. Does anyone have a picture of him ? (and apologies if there already is one here). If I remember, he's Canadian?

Not an exciting first post, but I've got to start somewhere :P

Verbum sat sapienti est.